Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Jim Crow Joe the Racist.

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2020, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Project 21 Chairman Horace Cooper said Saturday that President Joe Biden is guilty of "the bigotry of low expectations" by claiming black people can't hire lawyers or accountants and be successful entrepreneurs.

Biden made the remarks Tuesday during a speech to mark the centennial of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre.

"I'm black. I'm a lawyer. I have a cousin who's an accountant," Cooper said on Fox News' "Watters' World."

"I actually don't understand where the president is going other than denigrating people. His idea appears to be what they refer to often as the bigotry of low expectations," Cooper continued.

"It's really disappointing that he doesn't see his role as inspirer-in-chief instead of denigrator-in-chief," he said.

Cooper insisted that Biden had an opportunity during his speech to inspire black people but instead he chose to "talk down to them and you excuse them and take away a lot of the incentive and initiative." The Project 21 chairman suggested Biden should have said: "This is the land, a place of  possibility, black, white and brown; we're going to learn the lessons of bad incidents that have happened in our past and come together to do better."

Cooper also noted that Biden's claimed during his speech that "white supremacy" poses the most "lethal threat" to American society, which the activist described as "outrageous."

The lawyer wondered why Biden did not highlight the success of black entrepreneurs and say "these are examples of what is possible in America. Instead, he denigrates our country."

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412776 time=1623021294 user_id=114
Project 21 Chairman Horace Cooper said Saturday that President Joe Biden is guilty of "the bigotry of low expectations" by claiming black people can't hire lawyers or accountants and be successful entrepreneurs.

Biden made the remarks Tuesday during a speech to mark the centennial of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre.

"I'm black. I'm a lawyer. I have a cousin who's an accountant," Cooper said on Fox News' "Watters' World."

"I actually don't understand where the president is going other than denigrating people. His idea appears to be what they refer to often as the bigotry of low expectations," Cooper continued.

"It's really disappointing that he doesn't see his role as inspirer-in-chief instead of denigrator-in-chief," he said.

Cooper insisted that Biden had an opportunity during his speech to inspire black people but instead he chose to "talk down to them and you excuse them and take away a lot of the incentive and initiative." The Project 21 chairman suggested Biden should have said: "This is the land, a place of  possibility, black, white and brown; we're going to learn the lessons of bad incidents that have happened in our past and come together to do better."

Cooper also noted that Biden's claimed during his speech that "white supremacy" poses the most "lethal threat" to American society, which the activist described as "outrageous."

The lawyer wondered why Biden did not highlight the success of black entrepreneurs and say "these are examples of what is possible in America. Instead, he denigrates our country."

President Biden says some of the most ignorant, racist statements I've ever heard from someone in high political office..

I wonder if he knows anybody who is not Cuacasian on anything more than a superficial level.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412778 time=1623021817 user_id=3254

President Biden says some of the most ignorant, racist statements I've ever heard from someone in high political office..

I wonder if he knows anybody who is not Cuacasian on anything more than a superficial level.

He doesn't know shit...Even when he had all his facilities he was dumber than dirt and said the most ignorant things about minorities....Now he doesn't even know what day of the week it is half the time...Keeping that perverse turnip in the oval office is not only a disaster economically, socially and internationally but it's tantamount to elder abuse.

BTW, This weekend Trump spoke for over an hour at a rally in NC. He was lucid, witty, intelligent and spot on with his remarks...The current Coporlite and Chief can't even string 3 coherent sentences together without fucking something up and getting winded...It's actually sad and infuriating to watch knowing that a significant number of Americans are so fucking dumb and TDS infected that they voted for and support this half a corpse in the Whitehouse...Why, because Trump russelled their delicate sensibilities so badly that they voted against their own best interests, the welfare of country as well as the welfare of the free world...This tells me that those Americans who did this are emotionally weak, intellectually stunted and selfish as fuck. They are ruled by emotion the media mob and have the maturity of 10 year olds...and that might be an insult to most 10 year olds...Most of them if not all, should be gassed before they can do anymore damage. But as we know, the liberal mind is a juvenile mind almost completely devoid of logic and has difficulty comprehending consequences for the actions it provokes and undertakes. Add TDS into the mix and you have a recipe for insanity. I'm not sure where this country is headed but it's headed there fast and it's looking more and more like the destination is an abyss of idiocy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412778 time=1623021817 user_id=3254

He has spent most of his career in the senate making life worse for African-Americans.

Anonymous

Gulp, this makes Democrats sweat profusely.

MSNBC guest says Democrats' 'greatest nightmare' is the increase in support for Trump among Latinos

An MSNBC guest lamented that the growing support among Latinos for former President Donald Trump in 2020 was the "greatest nightmare" for Democrats.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/msnbc-guest-says-democrats-greatest-nightmare-is-the-increase-in-support-for-trump-among-latinos?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-07-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/msnbc-gue ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/msnbc-guest-says-democrats-greatest-nightmare-is-the-increase-in-support-for-trump-among-latinos?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-07-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview