The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Miss me????

Started by Leopardsocks, December 15, 2013, 08:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Maybe...

Definitely, he doesn't even deny it either.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Well the good thing is that he doesnt like anybody.

And if Oscar Mayer is a native then why doesnt he have little Hiawatha as his avatar rather than Kurt Russell?

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/Little-Hiawatha-disney-native-americans-10879026-298-225.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

And if Oscar Mayer is a native then why doesnt he have little Hiawatha as his avatar rather than Kurt Russell?

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/Little-Hiawatha-disney-native-americans-10879026-298-225.jpg">

Sox just pretends he doesn't like anyone while Oscar actually doesn't like anyone.

BTW, Oscar is not native. In fact he is a short, skinny, hideously ugly Afred E. Neumann lookalike.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbyC7MG1iBDPgmY3EObhfP7SFWuN5sZBVJ0cGGhulAIX_c8ikS">

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Sox just pretends he doesn't like anyone while Oscar actually doesn't like anyone.

BTW, Oscar is not native. In fact he is a short, skinny, hideously ugly Afred E. Neumann lookalike.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbyC7MG1iBDPgmY3EObhfP7SFWuN5sZBVJ0cGGhulAIX_c8ikS">

Oh he is a native. He gets his panties in a bunch when some1 insults the natives. And the praising of some redskin truck-drivers....

Odinson

Well this forum is dead anyways.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Well this forum is dead anyways.

Well thank you very much Odinson.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Maybe it is just me but I never got that vibe from him. I know he has been accused of some nasty RL dealings with certain female posters (which I can easily see happening) but I never heard about or saw any indication of "pedophilia".  :o

Are you sure about that because that's a rather serious accusation?

I was thinking the exact same thing Renee. I have seen that accusation thrown out at various posters without any proof whatsoever. That is serious business and I won't go there unless I am pretty damned certain.

Obvious Li

thank you guys for pointing out the error of my ways....i have deleted all references to pedo statement...should not have gone there even in jest.......thx

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"thank you guys for pointing out the error of my ways....i have deleted all references to pedo statement...should not have gone there even in jest.......thx

Ok good.

Wulf

Quote from: "Obvious Li"thank you guys for pointing out the error of my ways....i have deleted all references to pedo statement...should not have gone there even in jest.......thx

It's it interesting how Renee had the moral fiber to question you on that when it is common knowledge that she can't stand Leo-sucks and has been the brunt of his brutal and insane ranting on more than one occasion.

I guess that leaves no question on who the better person is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

It's it interesting how Renee had the moral fiber to question you on that when it is common knowledge that she can't stand Leo-sucks and has been the brunt of his brutal and insane ranting on more than one occasion.

Wulfie, Renee and I have a lot in common. Most of the people she can't stand I can't stand and vice versa. However, Renee and I both have a moral compass. There are certain lines that are never, ever crossed. Baseless pedo accusations are a good example of that. OL realizes it now too, so I won't dwell on it.

Obvious Li

Wulfie, Renee and I have a lot in common. Most of the people she can't stand I can't stand and vice versa. However, Renee and I both have a moral compass. There are certain lines that are never, ever crossed. Baseless pedo accusations are a good example of that. OL realizes it now too, so I won't dwell on it.
[/b]

i never said they were baseless..i merely agreed that this is not the format to state unproven allegations about a fellow poster....doesn't change the fact the guy is a stupid motherfucker...but i guess that is not out of the ordinary on VF...... :ugeek:

Wulf

Well Renee and you are decent people; that goes without saying.

IMHO only a big hearted slob like Renee would even consider extending Socks the courtesy of a touch of fair play. Do you think if the tables were turned he would he have the integrity to do the same? I seriously doubt that he would expend the effort.

Wulf

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

i never said they were baseless..i merely agreed that this is not the format to state unproven allegations about a fellow poster....doesn't change the fact the guy is a stupid motherfucker...but i guess that is not out of the ordinary on VF...... :ugeek:

^ What OL said in spades.