The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Miss me????

Started by Leopardsocks, December 15, 2013, 08:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"

It's it interesting how Renee had the moral fiber to question you on that when it is common knowledge that she can't stand Leo-sucks and has been the brunt of his brutal and insane ranting on more than one occasion.

I guess that leaves no question on who the better person is.

Wulfie, Renee and I have a lot in common. Most of the people she can't stand I can't stand and vice versa. However, Renee and I both have a moral compass. There are certain lines that are never, ever crossed. Baseless pedo accusations are a good example of that. OL realizes it now too, so I won't dwell on it.
[/b]

i never said they were baseless..i merely agreed that this is not the format to state unproven allegations about a fellow poster....doesn't change the fact the guy is a stupid motherfucker...but i guess that is not out of the ordinary on VF...... :ugeek:

^ What OL said in spades.

Anonymous

It's it interesting how Renee had the moral fiber to question you on that when it is common knowledge that she can't stand Leo-sucks and has been the brunt of his brutal and insane ranting on more than one occasion.

Wulfie, Renee and I have a lot in common. Most of the people she can't stand I can't stand and vice versa. However, Renee and I both have a moral compass. There are certain lines that are never, ever crossed. Baseless pedo accusations are a good example of that. OL realizes it now too, so I won't dwell on it.

Well Renee and you are decent people; that goes without saying.

IMHO only a big hearted slob like Renee would even consider extending Socks the courtesy of a touch of fair play. Do you think if the tables were turned he would he have the integrity to do the same? I seriously doubt that he would expend the effort.

I remember when Leopardsocks posted here. But, I can't remember much about him. If he was a dick, I would remember him. I think Odinson and EU were more pathetic than Leopardsocks. But again, I don't know the guy.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
[/b]

i never said they were baseless..i merely agreed that this is not the format to state unproven allegations about a fellow poster....doesn't change the fact the guy is a stupid motherfucker...but i guess that is not out of the ordinary on VF...... :ugeek:

^ What OL said in spades.

lol@wulf.....the second best avatar...hehehe

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Well this forum is dead anyways.

Well thank you very much Odinson.

:roll:

It is because of your nunnery management of this forum. We got the friar stick up his ass arguerer as the mod here.

I fucking wonder how have you lived this long. You havent travelled much...

Theres no god to help you... Has the almighty ever answered to your prayers?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Well this forum is dead anyways.

It is because of your nunnery management of this forum. We got the friar stick up his ass arguerer as the mod here.

I assume you are talking about Romero?

Romero does an excellent job as a moderator because of his fairness.

Odinson

He is an ass kisser.

I´m just interested for I have never been in close contact with a female like you.

I have questions.

Anonymous

He is an ass kisser.

I´m just interested for I have never been in close contact with a female like you.

I have questions.

I asked Romero to be my mod partner because he is so impartial..

There is nothing special about me at all Odinson..

Just an average woman who is saved.

Anonymous

Well Renee and you are decent people; that goes without saying.

IMHO only a big hearted slob like Renee would even consider extending Socks the courtesy of a touch of fair play. Do you think if the tables were turned he would he have the integrity to do the same? I seriously doubt that he would expend the effort.

I guess I don't know him as well as I thought. I was only on DV for a few months before it crashed. Was Sox a regular on there?