Replies: 10352
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:44:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Cheating puts Biden in the white house

Started by Anonymous, November 05, 2020, 12:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

As I watch the Georgia Senate run-off returns, in the shadow of the US election controversies,  I believe that our election procedures in both USA and Canada need a major overhaul.

With the sophisticated encryption technology that exits today, there should be no question about people voting more than once, deceased voters, out-of-juristiction voters, suit cases full of ballots showing up, rigging ballot counting machines, lack of signature verification, etc. All citizens should have faith in the accuracy of the results.

The states should be debating policy, not election irregularities. They can certainly do better.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=396856 time=1609994211 user_id=2015
As I watch the Georgia Senate run-off returns, in the shadow of the US election controversies,  I believe that our election procedures in both USA and Canada need a major overhaul.

With the sophisticated encryption technology that exits today, there should be no question about people voting more than once, deceased voters, out-of-juristiction voters, suit cases full of ballots showing up, rigging ballot counting machines, lack of signature verification, etc. All citizens should have faith in the accuracy of the results.

The states should be debating policy, not election irregularities. They can certainly do better.

I agree.

We should all vote using our retina.

For 8 years of Obama, there were enough angry conservatives but they did not riot and pillage the capitol like they supposedly did yesterday. Since the Spring, BLM and ANTIFA have ruined cities looting, rioting and pillaging. Around the time the USA is bracing for a possible retaliation from Iran over the assassination of one of their revered leaders and the Capitol was supposed to be a target, you tell me that the Capitol police and reinforcements allowed an angry mob to get in without a wall of police preventing them from going further in? Conservatives align themselves with the police that is why we do not approve of "DEFUND THE POLICE" but yesterday they all of a sudden decide to fight with the police? Something here smells very fishy to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=396924 time=1610039659 user_id=73

I agree.

For 8 years of Obama, there were enough angry conservatives but they did not riot and pillage the capitol like they supposedly did yesterday. Since the Spring, BLM and ANTIFA have ruined cities looting, rioting and pillaging. Around the time the USA is bracing for a possible retaliation from Iran over the assassination of one of their revered leaders and the Capitol was supposed to be a target, you tell me that the Capitol police and reinforcements allowed an angry mob to get in without a wall of police preventing them from going further in? Conservatives align themselves with the police that is why we do not approve of "DEFUND THE POLICE" but yesterday they all of a sudden decide to fight with the police? Something here smells very fishy to me.

I hadn't thought about that kid. ac_umm

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=396938 time=1610045358 user_id=1689

I agree.

The selective outrage is laughable. Of course, I do not condone this violence and people did die. That is unfortunate.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=396940 time=1610048346 user_id=73

I agree.

The selective outrage is laughable. Of course, I do not condone this violence and people did die. That is unfortunate.

You hinted that this may have had some help from progs, and that seems plausible. How did they get in there. Unbelievable.

Renee

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=396940 time=1610048346 user_id=73

I agree.

Yeah people died...An unarmed 14 year veteran of the USAF lost her life to Captial Security as she tried to crawl through broken glass into the senate chamber. The thug shot through the door at this woman even with DC police officers in the field of fire. The pos that pulled the trigger not only killed an unarmed...dare I say "caucasian" woman but he endangered the lives of at least two DC police officers who were behind the victim trying to restrain the protesters.

Why?...All because the yellow bellied, elected scumbags were scared and hiding under chairs like the cowardly rats that they are...They needed to feel safe on their thrones so a veteran of our armed services died at the hands of a trigger happy scumbag bastard.

Everyone here knows I am very pro law enforcement but what I have seen regarding this incident makes my blood boil... :mad:

BTW, it is the Mayor of DC, Muriel Browser who is responsible for this. For weeks that Trump rally was planned and the powers that be knew damn well the potential size of the rally and what could go wrong. Yet very little was done to beef up security and make the capital building and the surrounding mall safe. To claim simply that you were unprepared for the size of the crowd and the possibility of volatile activity is in my view, "criminal negligence" and cannot be accepted or tolerated. Browser and the police chief of DC should be forced to step down but as we have seen with the leftist political elite, no one will dare hold her accountable.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That's not what the mefia is reporting Renee.

cc

Exactly renee, they deliberately did not prepare even though they knew well in advance .. clearly they wanted it out of control so they could use it against the people and T in future

It could have been stopped so easily if they had wanted to
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

I´ve often dreamed about releasing hungry wolves into our parliament building.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=396975 time=1610073741 user_id=136

If they are still hungry after, send em to Ottawa.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=396952 time=1610061804 user_id=3254
That's not what the mefia is reporting Renee.

Only the approved media streams...

Big technology is shutting conservatives and libertarians down now and leftists are calling for a witch-hunt of Trump and his supporters.

This is America's colour revolution.

Politicians are backflipping and all cowering behind the new narrative.

Anything Trump linked online is being purged.

The American form of government with help from MSM and Big Tech have pulled off their coup.

We're on the path to becoming communists.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=396977 time=1610074648 user_id=1689

They made this racial.

4 people dead but they are saying that the cops were soft on the congress invaders because they are white.

They are saying that BLM-supporters would have been treated more harshly..

Thats simply not true since they let BLM take over towns while the cops flee.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=396991 time=1610077449 user_id=136

They made this racial.

4 people dead but they are saying that the cops were soft on the congress invaders because they are white.

Frickin rights.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=396999 time=1610078844 user_id=1689

They made this racial.

Frickin rights.

Now they are worried and saying "fascism started with similar marches"..

It has been nothing but rioting, cop-killing and marches for a decade.

But those didnt ring any alarm bells of fascism.

I´m sick of this hypocrisy, double standard etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=397013 time=1610083140 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=396999 time=1610078844 user_id=1689

They made this racial.

Frickin rights.

Now they are worried and saying "fascism started with similar marches"..

It has been nothing but rioting, cop-killing and marches for a decade.

But those didnt ring any alarm bells of fascism.

I´m sick of this hypocrisy, double standard etc.

I believe ANTIFA took part in the DC riots.