Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Biden priorities are not the priorities of blue collar workers

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2020, 03:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=407742 time=1618023359 user_id=1689
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is reportedly spending at least $60 million per week to house unaccompanied migrant children who have crossed the southern border.

Parents will follow of course.

Another case of tax payers paying for Democrat votes. The way things are going everywhere one looks, there is no going back anymore  .. they have the deck stacked in every direction now

Possibly one more time, next time that is as people react a la to Trump .. After that, never again
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=407750 time=1618023708 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=407742 time=1618023359 user_id=1689
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is reportedly spending at least $60 million per week to house unaccompanied migrant children who have crossed the southern border.

Parents will follow of course.

Another case of tax payers paying for Democrat votes. The way things are going everywhere one looks, there is no going back anymore  .. they have the deck stacked in every direction now

Possibly one more time, next time that is as people react a la to Trump .. After that, never again

The democRATS are busy rigging the deck in favour of their rich woke donors.

Anonymous

And as we all know, "get woke, go broke". The US is going down and will take the world's economy with it. The wokels will get their precious communisms and cry tsunamic quantities of salty tears how it's not "real" communism, because it resembles Stalin's Russia.

I'm thinking of investing in a woodchipper myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=407807 time=1618054157
And as we all know, "get woke, go broke". The US is going down and will take the world's economy with it. The wokels will get their precious communisms and cry tsunamic quantities of salty tears how it's not "real" communism, because it resembles Stalin's Russia.

Some people will become even richer and more powerful.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407812 time=1618057390 user_id=3254

Only if they have something worth parlaying. Would you really miss Jack Dorsey's product if it was denied you tomorrow?

I heard the US government was planning on minting 15 billion greenbacks over the coming months, further devaluing the currency the currency in the process. Hyperinflation would be the likely result if so and any fiat currency people held would become worthless. Having more tangible assets that might be bartered would seem to be the way to go for us peasants and forgive me if I don't waste mine on an addiction to YouTube marathons of CNN's greatest hits or which random blue checkmark swandived into the sidewalk of the local bank this week.

Big tech's power and influence lasts only for as long as it is a tradeable commodity. Same for the cable network giants. Same for government too, if you really think about it. If they cannot or will not do useful things for you, you only need to recognize this truth and concentrate your attentions and compliance in more fruitful areas. And they might not be the ones you first learned to covet, but if it's an improvement on the same-old same-old shitfest, would you really care?

Anonymous

That's the point of what Klaus Schwab is doing.

Anonymous

Jim Crow Joe's policies are a disaster.

Hispanic Approval Of Joe Biden's Border Policy Is Even Lower Than The Rest Of America

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/15/hispanic-approval-biden-border-crisis-poll-quinnipiac/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2fl9tacIBQqN9OvkDcIsInPKdZDiIzm9m0jY5GOv">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/15/hisp ... m9m0jY5GOv">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/15/hispanic-approval-biden-border-crisis-poll-quinnipiac/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2fl9tacIBQqN9OvkDcIsInPKdZDiIzm9m0jY5GOv

Hispanic American approval for President Joe Biden's handling of the ongoing border crisis is even lower than the rest of Americans', according to a Wednesday poll from Quinnipiac University.

Just 29% of all Americans approve of Biden's handling of the border crisis, which has seen record-breaking rates of illegal crossings and apprehended minors, according to the poll. Only 27% of Hispanic Americans approve of Biden's handling of the crisis.

Anonymous

Caved In The Space Of Minutes': Biden Captive To Far Left On 'Inordinately Expensive' Policy

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/18/stephen-miller-joe-biden-caved-far-left-immigration-policy-refugee-ceiling/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hPVo_f9cGFyNpmvU3KPJPiwuw7_V8IlAc6.O3rxc">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/18/step ... lAc6.O3rxc">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/18/stephen-miller-joe-biden-caved-far-left-immigration-policy-refugee-ceiling/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hPVo_f9cGFyNpmvU3KPJPiwuw7_V8IlAc6.O3rxc

Former White House senior advisor Stephen Miller says President Joe Biden "caved" to the far left in his party when he reversed his decision to maintain the current cap on refugees.

"This is one of the most remarkable things that has happened since Joe Biden has come into office," Miller told Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures."

So Joe Biden's press secretary [Jen Psaki] announced they were going to keep the Trump refugee ceiling in place for the remainder of the fiscal year. And when some of their radical left supporters came out and said 'No, you can't do this, you can't do anything' — no matter how basic, no matter how  common sensical — that Trump did [and] within the span of maybe an hour or two they immediately folded, Joe Biden president of the United States caved in the space of minutes to far left voices like [Democratic New York] Rep. [Alexandria] Ocasio-Cortez and said they were going to raise the refugee ceiling."

On Friday Biden was reportedly prepared to keep the national refugee cap at the historically low level set by former President Donald Trump's administration. But the White House reversed that policy the same day as Biden indicated that he now plans to  establish a "final, increased" cap by May 15.

On Saturday Biden called the situation at the border a "crisis" for the first time.

Miller said Sunday that the U.S. is now "in the middle of the worst border crisis in U.S. history," adding that refugee resettlement is "inordinately expensive."

He said communities across America are already "paying the cost of resettling record numbers of unaccompanied minors coming illegally" and will also be footing the bill "for flying refugees from 10,000 miles away into U.S. communities."

Miller noted that under federal law, refugees have immediate access to most welfare programs available to American citizens "so you get Medicaid, you get food stamps, you get public housing and you get cash benefits."

He said the cost of raising the refugee ceiling will take "cash directly out of the pockets of hard-working Americans during a pandemic when the middle class has already been hit hard by these closures."

Anonymous

'Creating A Dependency Culture Is Dangerous': Newt Gingrich Warns About Biden's Trillion Dollar Packages

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/28/newt-gingrich-joe-biden-american-families-plan/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&tpcc%3D=newsletter&pnespid=lehnqfgGF1ONoLinG0LjNsZicvegeScoTsp0pa4m">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/28/newt ... coTsp0pa4m">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/28/newt-gingrich-joe-biden-american-families-plan/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&tpcc%3D=newsletter&pnespid=lehnqfgGF1ONoLinG0LjNsZicvegeScoTsp0pa4m

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich warned Wednesday that measures from President Joe Biden's most recent trillion-dollar proposal won't motivate people to work.

"You're gonna find a significant number of people who say 'that's fine, I'm just not gonna work,' and I think creating a dependency culture is dangerous," Gingrich said on Fox News' "America's Newsroom."

Gingrich said there's already a trend, as seen with restaurants, where people won't work because they're receiving benefits from unemployment and "the various stimulus packages."

Bricktop

America's history is littered with fools and liars for Presidents. Even those they place on pedestals and name warships after. What is clear is that the American version of democracy is not only flawed like the rest of the "western" nations, it is deeply and morbidly corrupt. How else could inept, bumbling and inherently dumb people attain the role of President.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I saw Jim Crow Joe lie his ass off about creating jobs. All he's done through the power of the pen is fire people in good paying resource jobs.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=409658 time=1619729224 user_id=1689
I saw Jim Crow Joe lie his ass off about creating jobs. All he's done through the power of the pen is fire people in good paying resource jobs.

He's making previous record deficits look like spare change.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

It's hard work that makes one richer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview