The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I Kinda Miss Instigator

Started by Anonymous, December 18, 2013, 12:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
No, Ms. Renee did not.

I have no wish to talk to her so ask her to put me on ignore, please.

Be a man and ask her yourself Odie.

The fatso was supposed to have me on ignore already but it started to answer my posts.

Anonymous

The fatso was supposed to have me on ignore already but it started to answer my posts.

Which fatso are you talking about? I'm just having a little trouble losing those last few pounds.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Which fatso are you talking about? I'm just having a little trouble losing those last few pounds.

I have a diet for you. And an excersice plan.

You chicks always think we love you because of your body.

I admit that the curves are nice but that lasts for a few fucking sessions.

Anonymous

Shen Li, I though we had an understanding that word was no longer to be used?

Anonymous

Shen Li, I though we had an understanding that word was no longer to be used?

I am not calling anyone that name, I am asking a fucking question. Is that OK with you? :roll:

Odinson

Fatso, fattie, nigger, nig nog noggety nig, mudshark, coalburner, chink, gook, rice-eye, coon, raccoon, hey boy!, mr. Meade, moonlight, krakka, tar-nob, liquorice pete, redskin, fucking ugly nigger!...

My personal favourite is "he is black and beautiful" when I hit on every blackdude in AA-forum.

Any1 wanna see the biggest hooters I´ve ever seen on a female? This chick posted me some pics because she wanted to get impregnated by me. That shit started a war on that forum.

She joined the glorious ranks of bed-wenches... For the greater glory of the master-race. :D

Wulf

Shut the fuck up you asinine little fucktard. Renee never had you on her ignore list. As I recall Renee, Shen Li and cc were voluntarily ignoring you back before you were banned. Learn the difference, asswipe. Now we all know why you want her to ignore you and it is because she makes you look like more of a complete and utter ass than anyone thought was humanly possible. Unfortunately you are too stupid to realize it so you just keep letting her do it.

If you weren't such a bloody moron you would have realized long ago that our resident sharp witted SSBBW is having quite a chuckle at your expense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Shut the fuck up you asinine little fucktard. Renee never had you on her ignore list. As I recall Renee, Shen Li and cc were voluntarily ignoring you back before you were banned. Learn the difference, asswipe. Now we all know why you want her to ignore you and it is because she makes you look like more of a complete and utter ass than anyone thought was humanly possible. Unfortunately you are too stupid to realize it so you just keep letting her do it.

If you weren't such a bloody moron you would have realized long ago that our resident sharp witted SSBBW is having quite a chuckle at your expense.

Yep, he knows it too Wulfie. However, being an ass is more important to him than facts.

Odinson

Hey I´m lolling my ass off here. One thing your tiny teeny brain does not realize is that I dont give a shit about anything.

I´ll say whatever I want to say and do whatever I want to do... Just how it is..

And take that fucking name off... You aint a wolf. You are just some limp dicked cityboy metrosexual.

Undoubtly some1s sock..

Odinson

Yep, he knows it too Wulfie. However, being an ass is more important to him than facts.

Is there a "forced ignore" option here?

Anonymous

Is there a "forced ignore" option here?

no

Renee

Oddstain has no idea who he is dealing with. I know the Wulfster personally; he's an acquaintance of mine whom I met several years ago thru another forum. Wulf spent almost 25 years in the US Marine Corp, saw action in the first gulf war and various other shit holes around the world.  He is the real deal and he doesn't suffer little boys who like to brag about their service record like Oddball.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Oddstain has no idea who he is dealing with. I know the Wulfster personally; he's an acquaintance of mine whom I met several years ago thru another forum. Wulf spent almost 25 years in the US Marine Corp, saw action in the first gulf war and various other shit holes around the world.  He is the real deal and he doesn't suffer little boys who like to brag about their service record like Oddball.

I remember reading Wulfie had quite the resume on him. Odinstain is a candy ass compared to Wulfie.

Odinson

Just mentioned it. It is part of my life.

Gulf war was not real shit. Vietnam was real shit.

Do you chicks think a marine is something special... lol just infantry slapped on a boat. And if he really took part in the fighting against Saddam Hussein then these are the final days you will be talking to Wulf for he is soon dead.

The old Saddam lit the oil springs on fire and the yankee troops are now dying of cancer.

I know exactly to whom I´m talking to. US Marines used to come here to party and fight. We gave them a run for their money... All in good spirit. :D No killing, no stabbing weapons or guns. lol

The fact is that when you hear SAATANA! or PERKELES! here, you run like the wind because those words mean that there is a very pissed off guy wanting to slaughter you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Just mentioned it. It is part of my life.

Gulf war was not real shit. Vietnam was real shit.

Do you chicks think a marine is something special... lol just infantry slapped on a boat. And if he really took part in the fighting against Saddam Hussein then these are the final days you will be talking to Wulf for he is soon dead.

The old Saddam lit the oil springs on fire and the yankee troops are now dying of cancer.

I know exactly to whom I´m talking to. US Marines used to come here to party and fight. We gave them a run for their money... All in good spirit. :D No killing, no stabbing weapons or guns. lol

The fact is that when you hear SAATANA! or PERKELES! here, you run like the wind because those words mean that there is a very pissed off guy wanting to slaughter you.

Don't pout, who cares if Wulf can kick your ass? You still have that, um well you can um. On second thought, you should be depressed.