Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Harris Poll Says Majority Of Voters Want Republicans To Control Senate

Started by Anonymous, November 24, 2020, 10:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Working class voters want the senate to control the elitist, globalist, expensive green fraud agenda of the House and the Biden regime.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/24/harris-poll-majority-republicans-control-senate/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=0uI9pqBZDBWNi4fbZXZDdL11bhd0zYmg0jx.DUxt">https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/24/harr ... mg0jx.DUxt">https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/24/harris-poll-majority-republicans-control-senate/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=0uI9pqBZDBWNi4fbZXZDdL11bhd0zYmg0jx.DUxt

A recently-released Harvard CAPS-Harris poll shows a majority of voters in favor of Republicans controlling the U.S. Senate.

With President-elect Joe Biden set to occupy the Oval Office in January, 56% of voters presumably prefer a divided government with a GOP-led Senate, according to polling data released Monday to The Hill.

The remaining 44% want to see Democrats control the Upper Chamber, a feat which can only be accomplished by winning both Senate seats up for grabs in Georgia's January 5 runoff election.

cc

What really matter is how Georgians feel about it all

It seemed that was US as a whole???
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=391669 time=1606275137 user_id=88
What really matter is how Georgians feel about it all

That would be true if Andrew Yang, Hollyweird types and billionaires weren't organizing efforts to make all New Yorkers and Californians instant Georgians.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=391671 time=1606275395 user_id=88
I'm not sure how they do that to any extent  .. dunno

Californians prepare to descend on Georgia to fight for Democrats in Senate races

The vast number of people who said they were willing to move to Georgia just so they can vote in the runoff election has prompted pushback from officials

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/californians-georgia-help-democrats-senate-races">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... nate-races">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/californians-georgia-help-democrats-senate-races

Others are prepared to physically travel to Georgia. Manny Yekutiel, a political activist who owns a civic engagement space in San Francisco's Mission District, said he has been bombarded with calls asking him: "When do I move to Georgia? Where can I stay? Should I get a block of hotel rooms?"

Among the most high-profile people who said they were moving to Georgia just to vote in the election is former Democratic Presidential nominee Andrew Yang.

"Great news #yanggang – Evenlyn and I are moving to Georgia to help @ossoff and @ReverendWarnock win!" Yang tweeted earlier this month. "

cc

Georgia's voting system manager, cautioned during a press conference last week that doing so would violate state law.

"In order to be able to register to vote in Georgia, you have to be a Georgia resident," he said. "That means you have to believe you are staying in Georgia."

Those who try to vote in Georgia while merely visiting the state may face felony charges punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine."

I do realize that many left whacos would sell their bodies to help out

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=391675 time=1606276068 user_id=88
Georgia's voting system manager, cautioned during a press conference last week that doing so would violate state law.

"In order to be able to register to vote in Georgia, you have to be a Georgia resident," he said. "That means you have to believe you are staying in Georgia."

Those who try to vote in Georgia while merely visiting the state may face felony charges punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine."

I read that, but I don't have any faith in the election system in democRAT counties to enforce rules.

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=391680 time=1606278125 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=391675 time=1606276068 user_id=88

I read that, but I don't have any faith in the election system in democRAT counties to enforce rules.

Can't disagree with that

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=391687 time=1606279790 user_id=114
I'm concerned about mistakes to outright fraud in the senate runoff elections.

Or that

Anonymous

I don't like the Republican party. But, even if they block some of the globalist anto working class, big green agenda of the Biden for purely selfish political reasons, that is a good thing for American blue collar workers.

Anonymous

As senator John Kennedy of Louisiana said, "Republicans aren't perfect. But the other side is crazy."

"Do you really want to have all decisions in your life made for you out of Washington, D.C. where common sense is illegal? Do you really believe that we're one tax increase away from prosperity?

Anonymous

Who gives a fuck what that dipshit and his right wing website have to say, moron. It's all bullshit.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=392011 time=1606448544
Anyone who reads tucker carlson bullshit should go out and get an education.

I don't want to get into more American politics, but what makes a news source owned by Tucker Carlson any less believable than one owned by Jeff Bezos or Red Turner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview