The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

This is a warning for Renee

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2013, 02:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Political correctness out the fucking window in this thread.

Yep, just the way I like threads directed at me to go.  :lol:

I must say you handle it very well Ms. Renee.

:)

Years of practice.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yep, just the way I like threads directed at me to go.  :lol:

Years of practice.

I remember the Gordy/Renee exchanges quite well.

Renee

Years of practice.

Believe me, I got lots of practice way before Gordo ever tried to slither up my leg.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Years of practice.

Believe me, I got lots of practice way before Gordo ever tried to slither up my leg.

I believe that for sure. However, the Gordo/Renee exchanges were the first time I got to see you in action. Fess up now, you miss him don't ya? ;)

Renee

I believe that for sure. However, the Gordo/Renee exchanges were the first time I got to see you in action. Fess up now, you miss him don't ya? ;)

Actually I kinda do but I do have a more challenging opponent now. He's a bit of a whiner and completely full of himself and he's not nearly as funny as Gordo but he's smarter and more malicious.

Anonymous

Actually I kinda do but I do have a more challenging opponent now. He's a bit of a whiner and completely full of himself and he's not nearly as funny as Gordo but he's smarter and more malicious.

Who is that? I didn't know you were battling anyone right now? I will check it out though.

Hornung

Only a racist sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, fruitcake, cyberbully nutcase spammer like Shen Li thinks Gambino is funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Only a racist sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, fruitcake, cyberbully nutcase spammer like Shen Li thinks Gambino is funny.

Oh Hornung, you are serious all the time.

Renee

Who is that? I didn't know you were battling anyone right now? I will check it out though.

Figure it out yet?

Anonymous

Figure it out yet?

Yep. Hmmm, ur an American and you own guns/rifles. Quite easy really.

Anonymous

Figure it out yet?

I'm afraid I haven't figured it out yet Ms. Renee?

:?

Anonymous

I get a little chuckle watching you swat Odinson down like an annoying little fly hovering over us.

Odinson

I don't see it either Ms. Renee..

It appears to a be a vulgar racial stereotype.

The whole thread is full of vulgar racial stereotypes, so what can you expect?

Political correctness out the fucking window in this thread.

I dont know what you mean, you gook! All your pussies are sideways. And you are all submissive and making every man feel like kings. :D

I aint a racist... I have a black girlfriend.

I bought Juhana for a fair price. I saved him. When he is not picking cotton, he is getting kicked out by his woman, drinking my beer or telling yours truly how much his life sucks.. Then your truly has to go negotiate with the mudshark whitewoman because meeza her friend whom has banged her back in the day and slapped her ass countless times.

During these negotiations I have realized that the mudshark whore so easily kicks Juhanas ass out because the bitch knows that I will give her mr. Meade a place to stay.

If you are soft for just one time, the peeps think they can do it all the time. If the whiny little bitch doesnt soon impregnate her, I will take the white mans privilege and make little beautiful aryan babies with her.

Odinson

Figure it out yet?

I got my babe winchester.. Shes a bitch but I got her a nice back bag and did a little bit honing so that she doesnt spit. It is not noticeable in standard use but in a competition, she did not perform as well as I had hoped...

I want some more ivory on her. Ivory is pretty hard to obtain nowadays... I got some from africa. It was loot/swag/booty. You can more easily buy 20 AK-47s than ivory... Thats really stupid.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Figure it out yet?

I got my babe winchester.. Shes a bitch but I got her a nice back bag and did a little bit honing so that she doesnt spit. It is not noticeable in standard use but in a competition, she did not perform as well as I had hoped...

I want some more ivory on her. Ivory is pretty hard to obtain nowadays... I got some from africa. It was loot/swag/booty. You can more easily buy 20 AK-47s than ivory... Thats really stupid.

What on Gods green earth are you blabbering about?