The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Females Gain Equality in islam - Update - Yet AGAIN

Started by cc, December 29, 2013, 12:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Welcoming Parties for Sochi Olympics

Russia's islamic "Black Widows" Strike Again Yesterday

At least 15 people were killed in a blast at a railway station in the city of Volgograd, southern Russia.

A Muslim female suicide bomber is suspected to have carried out the attack. The incident is being treated as an act of Islamic terrorism.

This the second blast in the recent past .... Said by the islamic Black Widows group to be be intimidation re: Olympics"

Another 34 were injured, 8 of them more critically, including a girl of 9. The child has been taken to a local hospital. Her mother died in the blast, according to the Committee. At the same time, the Health Ministry confirms that 45 people have been taken to hospital.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

October's Black Widow Bus Attack near Volgograd

Dash Cam Video

Allah is very happy that so many devout follow his infallible words and kill civilians for "the cause"

Anonymous

I find it odd that so many Westerners are more concerned about Russia's domestic laws about homosexuality than Islamic terrorist attacks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Welcoming Parties for Sochi Olympics

At least 15 people were killed in a blast at a railway station in the city of Volgograd, southern Russia.

A Muslim female suicide bomber is suspected to have carried out the attack. The incident is being treated as an act of Islamic terrorism.

This the second blast in the recent past .... Said by the islamic Black Widows group to be be intimidation re: Olympics"

Another 34 were injured, 8 of them more critically, including a girl of 9. The child has been taken to a local hospital. Her mother died in the blast, according to the Committee. At the same time, the Health Ministry confirms that 45 people have been taken to hospital.

A female suicide bomber? I didn't know jihadists had an employment equity plan?

Odinson

Us finns are concerned about getting our lost territory back and make the finnish maiden whole. She used to have two arms and plumpy ass... Just how we like our women... All limbs attached and a big ass. ;)

Excuse me but things started going into the shitter right after we allowed chicks to actually decide about something. Well you reap what you sow and the muslims are not taking away our male rights.

Putin is a good leader. More masculine than any other leader on the globe. He should have hanged the greenpeace activists who boarded the oil-rig... Or atleast sent them to gulag.

IMO the greenpeace has caused more trouble than any other terrorist group on the globe. With the exception of peta. That leader ho is insane.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Welcoming Parties for Sochi Olympics

How horrific Ms. cc li tarte, but thank you for informing us about it..

I lived in Kazakhstan for one year, but I never heard of any terror attacks..

Maybe they didn't want us to know if they did happen.

:?

Anonymous

Southern Russia is a hotbed of Islamic extremism. Chechnya produced the Boston bombers.

cc

Quote from: "cc la tarte".... glued together with 100s of 1,000,000s of other obedient devout clones inside the same islam that does their thinking for them ....

the same  devout islam responsible for these and several other Black Widow attacks (see 2 examples above) ... attacks which are just a few among 10s of 1,000s of devout islamic attacks taking place within countries around the world.

Stay tuned - much more to come from these "equal opportunity" Kranny inspired gals

Oh! Surprise!!  Surprise!!  - That didn't take long

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/12/another-deadly-blast-russia-volgograd-2013123045447861538.html">Yet Another > Reuters - Second deadly blast in 2 days in Russia's Volgograd

Local news agency says at least 10 people killed, at least 10 were wounded after a trolleybus explodes in Volgograd city.

The attack came on Monday, a day after a suicide bomb attack in the same city killed at least 17 people in a train station.

Sorry, but I gotta Say - Fuck You islam ... Just ..............  Fuck ........ You

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "cc la tarte".... glued together with 100s of 1,000,000s of other obedient devout clones inside the same islam that does their thinking for them ....

the same  devout islam responsible for these and several other Black Widow attacks (see 2 examples above) ... attacks which are just a few among 10s of 1,000s of devout islamic attacks taking place within countries around the world.

Stay tuned - much more to come from these "equal opportunity" Kranny inspired gals

Oh! Surprise!!  Surprise!!  - That didn't take long

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/12/another-deadly-blast-russia-volgograd-2013123045447861538.html">Yet Another > Reuters - Second deadly blast in 2 days in Russia's Volgograd

Local news agency says at least 10 people killed, at least 10 were wounded after a trolleybus explodes in Volgograd city.

The attack came on Monday, a day after a suicide bomb attack in the same city killed at least 17 people in a train station.

Sorry, but I gotta Say - Fuck You islam ... Just ..............  Fuck ........ You

Ms. cc li tarte, my husband and I were just watching local news when they mentioned the second bombing..

Not many details yet.

cc

Yes - More details now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25546477">Update > BBC - Second deadly blast in 2 days in Russia's Volgograd

At least 15 people have been killed and 23 others hurt in a suspected suicide bombing on a trolleybus in the Russian city of Volgograd, officials say.

TODAY

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/71994000/jpg/_71994066_71994061.jpg">

YESTERDAY

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/71993000/jpg/_71993868_hi020458025.jpg">

The blast comes a day after 17 people died in another suicide attack at the central station in the city.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes - More details now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25546477">Update > BBC - Second deadly blast in 2 days in Russia's Volgograd

At least 15 people have been killed and 23 others hurt in a suspected suicide bombing on a trolleybus in the Russian city of Volgograd, officials say.

TODAY

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/71994000/jpg/_71994066_71994061.jpg">

YESTERDAY

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/71993000/jpg/_71993868_hi020458025.jpg">

The blast comes a day after 17 people died in another suicide attack at the central station in the city.

I just don't know what to say Ms. cc li tarte...sheer horror..

I like your new avatar.

:)

cc

It is sheer horror!!

Thank you. I have my holiday favorites and save this one for new years

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is sheer horror!!

Thank you. I have my holiday favorites and save this one for new years

I am off work for one more week, so I will make a point of reading about the bombing tomorrow..

Right now I am going to bed.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Me 2 - G'Night Fash. Sleep softly

Thank you so much Ms. cc li tarte..

I am watching the morning news as I get my husband ready for work..

The headlines said the two bombings in Volgograd are connected, but even I knew that.