The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=395642 time=1609191109 user_id=88
I think there is never a single open post made here that the little scumbag doesn't read .. and / or save

Very sad that he has nothing else to do beyond making up things to create a make believe persona that only he believes

I do feel some empathy for Edward..

He may not be able to help himself..

But, the obsession with posters and in particular contacting employers is completely unacceptable.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395644 time=1609191616 user_id=3254
I think there is never a single open post made here that the little scumbag doesn't read .. and / or save

Very sad that he has nothing else to do beyond making up things to create a make believe persona that only he believes

But, the obsession with posters and in particular contacting employers is completely unacceptable.

Mel and Sea Dunce are creepy stalkers too. Mel threatened to call CP Winnipeg and tell the terminal manager IHJ was drinking again.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395643 time=1609191427 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=395641 time=1609190985 user_id=1689
DAYUM ac_lovestruck

Is Shen posting pictures of her rear end again?

Please stop Shen, some people haven't digested their Christmas dinner yet.

Yes, I did Ms Jealousy. I have a terrific ASS and I like showing it off. ac_sothere

Anonymous

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/3PfWwQx635jeZlO5QBgs86cIznM=/0x0:480x480/1200x0/filters:focal%280x0:480x480%29:no_upscale%28%29/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6360889/13015556_241441042910133_2433159356541797928_n.0.jpg">

Odinson

Eddie has a good reason for stalking forum members.

After all, we are vandalizing his property... Because we are jealous of his white skin and blue eyes.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395644 time=1609191616 user_id=3254

Absolutely
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=395617 time=1609182405 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395606 time=1609179411 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395597 time=1609135671 user_id=1676
Ha... Shen was 9 years old when I was graduating high school...

You're younger than Edward.

Little Eddie has been kicking around on these Canadian based forums for as long as I can remember and I and a few others like Mel, RW, Gordy, etc go back 10 to 15 years or more....So if Monkey Pants was born in 88 as he claims, that would make him barely out of his teens when he first stalked and harassed Ghost. At the same time he claimed to own his own condo and a new car. He claimed he was wealthy and a world traveler as well...The truth is that the little rat fuck is a mentally ill, habitual liar...who provides a never ending string of tall tails that he himself can't even keep track of.

Little Eddie is nothing more than a noxious, mucus covered, slithering, little turd. This tough guy act he portrays is a delusion that he lives out while playing video games and living off oatmeal that he brews up in his 1980s vintage crock pot. All us veterans of Van4um and before have seen the pics of monkey pants at one time or another and they are not pretty. His physical repugnance matches his toxic personality. It's no wonder that his family keeps him under a close watch as to not cause them any further social or legal embarrassment.

I would imagine the mini mental case was pretending to be thirty two fifteen or more years ago. One thing all the people who've posted with him for going on two decades and have seen his pic say is how damn ugly he is. Not that his looks matter on a forum.

Blurt

Quote from: cc post_id=395638 time=1609190182 user_id=88
Quote from: Edward post_id=395633 time=1609189349
Check over at Van4um.

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79178">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79178

I guess it got edited out as I don't see it.

Yep. When he woke up this morning, the other side of his brain chewed him out, demanding that he edit out the threats of violence.

Eddie suffers from screencapophobia.

Every self-incriminating nutter does.

On an unrelated note, It's good to see you, Ceec. Sorry my shenanigans drove you away.

I'm all better now.  :001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I didn't edit anything out. Had to have been mimi or irina.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=395653 time=1609199659 user_id=2015
I would imagine the mini mental case was pretending to be thirty two fifteen or more years ago. One thing all the people who've posted with him for going on two decades and have seen his pic say is how damn ugly he is. Not that his looks matter on a forum.

QuoteEdward wrote: ↑Today, 00:06

As I mentioned before, I have a black belt in Kanamaru-Ha Karate. ... I am well endowed. I would be the only person fully naked though.

QuoteMARKUS wrote:

Yes, I recall you mentioning recently having a black belt.

It's great news. No one here ever suspected you had a black belt until you announced it.

I don't understand how that would be possible though; you have never mentioned on-going training or even attending a dojo in the 14 years I've been a member here.

You were born in 1988, so you want us to believe you got your black belt before the age of 18?

Highly unlikely. It takes upwards of 10 years to obtain a black belt and you admit starting training when you were 13 years old.

Why don't you just tell the truth for a change?

Also, fantasizing about being naked in front of other men isn't the recognized heterosexual route.

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Eddie the criminal stalker chug lies so much, he cannot remember all his bs.

cc

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/close-old-leather-belt-on-260nw-625589078.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Doesn't take ten years. I started in grade seven as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview