The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

New Years Plans

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2013, 12:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Nah, I might have a coffee and Bailys. I don't drink hardly anything. Lets just say I drank enough for us both growing up. You know, come to think of it I have NO bad habits, you can ALMOST say im perfect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Nah, I might have a coffee and Bailys. I don't drink hardly anything. Lets just say I drank enough for us both growing up. You know, come to think of it I have NO bad habits, you can ALMOST say im perfect.

Good for you Keeper, you have no vices and yes you are near perfect in our eyes.

:)

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I should get presents.

If you were in Calgary, I would make you a nice home cooked meal.

Frost

Happy New Years all, and all that.

I hope you have a great year to come, and good health.

For me I hope to have a better year.

Tonight Ill likely just do as I usually do , sit here maybe talking to friends, and watching some anime :)

Again happy New year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Happy New Years all, and all that.

Tonight Ill likely just do as I usually do , sit here maybe talking to friends, and watching some anime :)

Again happy New year.

Hey happy 2014 to you too there handsome. Fuck, I hope it's not another year of nagging pain for you. See a different doctor or three or four. Don't take NO for an answer. Do whatever you have to do to get this problem fixed once and for all.

Odinson

Annie

Happy New Year, Blue! :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Again happy New year.

Hey happy 2014 to you too there handsome. Fuck, I hope it's not another year of nagging pain for you. See a different doctor or three or four. Don't take NO for an answer. Do whatever you have to do to get this problem fixed once and for all.

Yeah time to start nagging at the doctors, and or find a new one again. Just a little help would be a lot.

You take care also, and lots of hugs to the little prince :)

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"Happy New Year, Blue! :-)

Back at you, have a great one, I'm going to try.

I started with super cleaning my room up, and bathroom, smells so clean in here now.

It seems the dust holds so many odors, and creeps under, and over everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Annie"Happy New Year, Blue! :-)

Back at you, have a great one, I'm going to try.

I started with super cleaning my room up, and bathroom, smells so clean in here now.

It seems the dust holds so many odors, and creeps under, and over everything.

Hello Mr. Blue, so nice to see you here..

I was going to take down and put away all our decorations yesterday, but I felt like I had the start of a cold, so I will postpone until tomorrow or Saturday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

Again happy New year.

Yeah time to start nagging at the doctors, and or find a new one again. Just a little help would be a lot.

You take care also, and lots of hugs to the little prince :)

Hey Blue, I hope it's a good year for you.

Frost

Same to you Seoulbro, and Fashion :)

Been good so far here, just tired lol need some good warm sun likely as many of us do.

I just came inside, it's 7f with the wind chill out there, but I have some good plans now to clean up the garage, and where to plant flowers this spring.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Same to you Seoulbro, and Fashion :)

Been good so far here, just tired lol need some good warm sun likely as many of us do.

I just came inside, it's 7f with the wind chill out there, but I have some good plans now to clean up the garage, and where to plant flowers this spring.

As I said before, I will be more than willing to trade weather with you anytime Frosty. It is supposed to be -28 WITHOUT windchill on Sunday!! We have so much fucking snow the city doesn't know where to put it all. Totally friggin depressing. Where is all that wonderful global warming that Gore/Suzuki/Hansen promised would turn Edmonton into Southern Nevada? I would really love to bump up the date we move permanently to Singapore/Malaysia.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Same to you Seoulbro, and Fashion :)

As I said before, I will be more than willing to trade weather with you anytime Frosty. It is supposed to be -28 WITHOUT windchill on Sunday!! We have so much fucking snow the city doesn't know where to put it all. Totally friggin depressing. Where is all that wonderful global warming that Gore/Suzuki/Hansen promised would turn Edmonton into Southern Nevada? I would really love to bump up the date we move permanently to Singapore/Malaysia.

Kinda different for you brown people.. Missed the northern cold and grimness while abroad.

Global warming would just cause more snows. Youll be buried up to your neck, dwarf.

Al Gore is no longer roaming around like he did a few years ago. It has been proven that the globe is just entering into a periodical phase which lasts for a couple hundred years.

People got tired of these global warming chicaboos.