The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Moose Steak

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2013, 01:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

And one the good things in it is that you have hunted it yourself. Making you the king in the house.  :lol:

I can appreciate that because the vegetables that we grow in our garden are so much tastier than those we buy at the supermarket.

Organic grown vegetables taste more sweeter but you can only buy them from the environmental school. They have big glassed greenhouses there.

And with the wild meat, it tastes better.. Not clocking up your veins.

My mother raises sallads, peas, carrots and stuff.

I grow my own vegetables in my back yard, harvest them..

I never buy them.

Odinson

I can appreciate that because the vegetables that we grow in our garden are so much tastier than those we buy at the supermarket.

Organic grown vegetables taste more sweeter but you can only buy them from the environmental school. They have big glassed greenhouses there.

I never buy them.

The more exotic vegetables dont grow in this athmosphere. Tomatoes have to be bought from the greenhouse.

Anonymous

-HA! -HA!!

That is a great bounty!

Try planting Asparagus in sandy wet soil. It does take awhile to grow (two -years-? sometimes sooner?). But it is worth the effort!!!!!

I never buy them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bort"

-HA! -HA!!

That is a great bounty!

Try planting Asparagus in sandy wet soil. It does take awhile to grow (two -years-? sometimes sooner?). But it is worth the effort!!!!!

I never buy them.

Hello bort, I feel this is what you meant with the quotes, so I changed it for you.

:)

Anonymous

http://media.tumblr.com/5af1ae6956ba93fb8aec2e10726692fd/tumblr_inline_n7mdt6dT6C1rma0w3.gif">

Obvious Li

i shot a cow moose last fall.....dressed out at about 475 lbs....still eating it and it is delicious...haven't bought meat at the store for years.......yummy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i shot a cow moose last fall.....dressed out at about 475 lbs....still eating it and it is delicious...haven't bought meat at the store for years.......yummy

moo

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzPQ7Zf6QcOZvX8Q7MCg7TjhJILsdtPCDR6loVIkzm8RdhjsgcEA">

Anonymous

Quote from: "magical beast"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i shot a cow moose last fall.....dressed out at about 475 lbs....still eating it and it is delicious...haven't bought meat at the store for years.......yummy

moo

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzPQ7Zf6QcOZvX8Q7MCg7TjhJILsdtPCDR6loVIkzm8RdhjsgcEA">

ac_toofunny