The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

CANCELLED .... The "Cancel Culture" we are now in

Started by cc, January 14, 2021, 09:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=409132 time=1619204296 user_id=114
NFL legend Brett Favre received heavy backlash after he admitted he finds it "hard to believe" that former Minneapolis, Minnesota, police officer Derek Chauvin intentionally killed George Floyd.

Every sane person can tell that he didnt intend to kill any1.

Anonymous

Legendary rock music singer Roger Daltrey, frontman for The Who, slammed the "woke generation" recently, blasting woke culture and its impact on society.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=410411 time=1620534021 user_id=1689
Legendary rock music singer Roger Daltrey, frontman for The Who, slammed the "woke generation" recently, blasting woke culture and its impact on society.

I wasn't a fan of The Who until now.

Anonymous

Who? :laugh3:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I've heard of them.

Anonymous

Remarks made by Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi over the weekend on Global News' The West Block would get him run out of office if he made them about any other group.

Speaking about people who rally against social distancing and mask wearing, Nenshi said "Those people at those anti-mask protests ... are marching in thinly veiled white nationalist supremacist anti-government protests."

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=411026 time=1621046246 user_id=1689
Remarks made by Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi over the weekend on Global News' The West Block would get him run out of office if he made them about any other group.

Speaking about people who rally against social distancing and mask wearing, Nenshi said "Those people at those anti-mask protests ... are marching in thinly veiled white nationalist supremacist anti-government protests."

I had heard that. It caught my eye too

Is Calgarary that prog-ruled they would allow a person  who spoke such divisive  slander stay in office a minute?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411031 time=1621048473 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=411026 time=1621046246 user_id=1689

I had heard that. It caught my eye too

Is Calgarary that prog that they would allow a person  who spoke such slander stay in office?

Every major city in Canada is like that now..

Charlottetown(not a major city) is getting rid of it's iconic Sir John A. MacDonald statue.

cc

What he said, while common in prog circles is literally & legally "slander" under the laws of the land

Worse, it's divisive  .. driving people apart and not uncommon in todays world .. in fact the Cancel Culture in action

We used to do projects in Calagarary and mate always wore cowboy boots to projects to demonstrate respect

Seems ballet slippers would be more in vogue for him  today

and riding in on a flying carpet   instead of a muscular / masculine four-by :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411036 time=1621050007 user_id=88
What he said, while common in prog circles is literally & legally "slander" under the laws of the land

Worse, it's divisive  .. driving people apart and not uncommon in todays world .. in fact the Cancel Culture in action

We used to do projects in Calagarary and mate always wore cowboy boots to projects to demonstrate respect

and riding in on a flying carpet   instead of a four-by :sneaky2:

He is brown, he is a fag and he is a muslim. He slandered white people, many of whom voted for his sorry ass. It is Canada, he gets away with it.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=411038 time=1621050557 user_id=1689

He is brown, he is a fag and he is a muslim. He slandered white people, many of whom voted for his sorry ass. It is Canada, he gets away with it.

Actually, according to "real" islam he is not  islamic

His wonky ahmadiyya sect is not liked by nor acknowledged as islam  by Sunni or Shia  .. just as JW's are not considered Christians by Christians  .. and the sect is just as wonky as JW

(although islam uses it to make gains of convenience

If gay he would not survive a week in a Sunni or Shia community ... even if ahmadiyya alone would be dangerous in such areas

In short, he may claim to be among unknowing westerners, but he's not islamic at all

Anonymous

Former(probably the next premier) Nothead called us Canada's embarrassing cousins, Shillary called Trump supporters deplorables, the Democratic Party regularly calls the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump racists, and Calgary's narcissistic mayor compares anti-maskers to white supremacists. Does anyone not see why I'm done with this continent's politics.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411040 time=1621051386 user_id=56

Former(probably the next premier) Nothead called us Canada's embarrassing cousins, Shillary called Trump supporters deplorables, the Democratic Party regularly calls the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump racists, and Calgary's narcissistic mayor compares anti-maskers to white supremacists. Does anyone not see why I'm done with this continent's politics.

Well if Calgarary has gone from cowboy boots to ballet slippers, there is nothing left of western society .. not that I have not known that for some time now

Cities have used the freedoms and laws of western society to kill western society and its freedoms dead ... and using the name of diversity they have killed it also