The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

CANCELLED .... The "Cancel Culture" we are now in

Started by cc, January 14, 2021, 09:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411041 time=1621051534 user_id=1676
Dere dere, Shen... come sit on my face.

Maybe later. Right now I feel a bitchfest coming on.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411042 time=1621051585 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411040 time=1621051386 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=411038 time=1621050557 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=411036 time=1621050007 user_id=88
What he said, while common in prog circles is literally & legally "slander" under the laws of the land

Worse, it's divisive  .. driving people apart and not uncommon in todays world .. in fact the Cancel Culture in action

We used to do projects in Calagarary and mate always wore cowboy boots to projects to demonstrate respect

Seems ballet slippers would be more in vogue for him  today

and riding in on a flying carpet   instead of a four-by :sneaky2:

He is brown, he is a fag and he is a muslim. He slandered white people, many of whom voted for his sorry ass. It is Canada, he gets away with it.

Former(probably the next premier) Nothead called us Canada's embarrassing cousins, Shillary called Trump supporters deplorables, the Democratic Party regularly calls the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump racists, and Calgary's narcissistic mayor compares anti-maskers to white supremacists. Does anyone not see why I'm done with this continent's politics.

Well if Calgarary has gone from cowboy boots to ballet slippers, there is nothing left of western society .. not that I have not known that for some time now

Cities have used the freedoms and laws of western society to kill western society and its freedoms dead

Calgary is a very libtardy city. Not quite as much as the Czuk, but it's still SJW turf.

cc

Calgary not all that long ago was "the west. The Chuck was "the wild west.

And yes, I realize all that is over now

I suppose even Lethbridge where we lived a while is in ballet slippers now .. I wonder if the Hutterites still do business with them now  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Our mayor has no patience for anyone who disagrees with his big green expensive vision for our city..

He's also very corrupt giving huge cash bonuses to loyal city department heads.

Anonymous

Calgary is probably still the most livable major city in Canada despite Mayor Nenshi's efforts to price the middle class out of his city.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411047 time=1621052496 user_id=3254
Our mayor has no patience for anyone who disagrees with his big green expensive vision for our city..

Wow. It's hard for me having lived in and respected old Alberta for what it was, the final holdout .. and to see what it has become

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411049 time=1621052671 user_id=88

Wow. It's hard for me having lived in and respected old Alberta for what it was, the final holdout .. and to see what it has become

Saskatchewan is still a holdout. Outside Regina anyway.

Anonymous

Unless there's big changes soon, we are going to bring back Nothead as premier. That's how fucked up the people in this province are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411053 time=1621053432 user_id=56

Unless there's big changes soon, we are going to bring back Nothead as premier. That's how fucked up the people in this province are.

This will be the second time anti libtard forces in Alberta turned on each other and ended up getting Notley elected.

Anonymous

Our provincial unions have a disproportionate amount of power.....I know, I'm a member.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411055 time=1621053817 user_id=3254

Our provincial unions have a disproportionate amount of power.....I know, I'm a member.

They do here too. But, woke urban elites still grudgingly listen to rural folks.

cc

Everywhere (ok, maybe not sask all the way yet) it's cities against the countryside ... here, the US, the EU

and city progs are winning, maybe already have won / cancelled us

I guess it all started slowly as cities grew and gradually became the majority and changed into prog monsters as they did  .. giving up their individuality and independence .. loosing what people really are .. losing touch with reality .. becoming part of the mob instead of being individuals

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411064 time=1621058153 user_id=88
Everywhere (ok, maybe not sask all the way yet) it's cities against the countryside ... here, the US, the EU

and city progs are winning, maybe already have won / cancelled us

I guess it all started slowly as cities grew and gradually became the majority and changed into prog monsters as they did  .. giving up their individuality and independence .. loosing what people really are .. losing touch with reality .. becoming part of the mob instead of being individuals

They don't like people who drive, for example, even though outside Calgary, there is no C-Train in the rest of Alberta, save Edmonton.

cc

No, It's Not the Bee

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-officers-react-to-ban-from-new-york-city-pride-parade-shameful">Showing Their True  "Colors of Inclusion" - NYC Pride Cancels NYPD Gays from Parade

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2021/05/1862/1048/AP21135792243951.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

The president of the New York Police Department's Gay Officers Action League called the New York City Pride Parade's Saturday decision to ban law enforcement from the festivities "shameful."

"Their response to activist pressure is to take the low road by preventing their fellow community members from celebrating their identities and honoring the shared legacy of the Stonewall Riots," Detective Brian Downey said in a Friday statement that preceded the one from NYC Pride.

He said it was "demoralizing" that the event's organizers didn't refer to the league by name in its announcement, "referring to us only as 'Law Enforcement Exhibitors.' The label is not only offensive but dehumanizing for our members."

An NYPD  spokesperson agreed it was "disheartening."

Organizers of the annual event said the ban would continue through 2025 because they want "safer spaces" for LGBTQ people and people of color who feel threatened by police.

Gaon

Hard leftists are in control of Tel Aviv too.
The Russian Rock It