Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

the new left has become very cruel to the working class

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2021, 09:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

How would all these progs like it if blue collar workers banned subsidies for green energy titans and banned NGO's from interfering in politics. Not a good analogy. Those scumbags don't need a paycheque.

Anonymous

I was watching some Biden employee try and spin these stupid dismissals of oil and gas workers as opportunities for new jobs. It's the same bullshit Obama was preaching twelve years ago that never happened. Coal fired power plants were decommissioned, but they were replaced with natural gas fired electricity. Fracking made the drop in emissions possible, not subsidies to corrupt wike corporations making bullshit wind and solar promises that benefit their shareholders and China only.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=400175 time=1612140142 user_id=1689
I was watching some Biden employee try and spin these stupid dismissals of oil and gas workers as opportunities for new jobs. It's the same bullshit Obama was preaching twelve years ago that never happened. Coal fired power plants were decommissioned, but they were replaced with natural gas fired electricity. hydraulic fracturing made the drop in emissions possible, not subsidies to corrupt wike corporations making bullshit wind and solar promises that benefit their shareholders and China only.

Progtard oligarchs will create prosperity by firing people who are already prosperous. :crazy: Globalists said the same thing about offshoring manufacturing jobs.

Anonymous

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) took the media to task Thursday, chastising state reporters for failing to cover the negative economic impact of President Joe Biden's decision to cancel the Keystone XL oil pipeline.

Speaking at a press conference, Noem distributed to the media copies of a Washington Examiner article about a Midland hotel owner and former pipe workers who are reeling from the administration's cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline project. As one of his first executive actions, President Biden fulfilled a campaign promise to environmental activists to shut down the project, a move that will destroy at least 11,000 jobs and has angered labor unions.

"The article talks about Laurie Cox, who runs a hotel in Midland. She's not sure how she's going to make ends meet and most of her clientele were pipeline workers. She says that she and the workers became like family in recent months," Noem told the media.

"The article also references Trudy Flesner, who runs a truck stop in Milesville. Trudy expanded her operation in anticipation of extra business to provide lodging and services to those who were working on the pipeline. And now that expanded investment appears to be wasted," she continued. "It's an excellent piece of reporting because it goes beyond the data and the statistics to tell the personal stories behind this executive action.

"I want to have a candid conversation with all of you," Noem said, addressing the reporters gathered there. "This article was written by an organization and an entity out of Washington, D.C. Why is that? Why is it that no South Dakota reporters covered the real life impacts of the loss of the pipeline?

"If I had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs in South Dakota with the stroke of a pen, I know for a fact that all of you would have covered it," she added. "I know that if former President Trump had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs for South Dakota families, you would have covered that. And that's how it should be. But frankly, I would expect all of you to treat this new administration exactly the same way. Let's make sure we hold them to the same standard."

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=400652 time=1612490680 user_id=2015
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) took the media to task Thursday, chastising state reporters for failing to cover the negative economic impact of President Joe Biden's decision to cancel the Keystone XL oil pipeline.

Speaking at a press conference, Noem distributed to the media copies of a Washington Examiner article about a Midland hotel owner and former pipe workers who are reeling from the administration's cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline project. As one of his first executive actions, President Biden fulfilled a campaign promise to environmental activists to shut down the project, a move that will destroy at least 11,000 jobs and has angered labor unions.

"The article talks about Laurie Cox, who runs a hotel in Midland. She's not sure how she's going to make ends meet and most of her clientele were pipeline workers. She says that she and the workers became like family in recent months," Noem told the media.

"The article also references Trudy Flesner, who runs a truck stop in Milesville. Trudy expanded her operation in anticipation of extra business to provide lodging and services to those who were working on the pipeline. And now that expanded investment appears to be wasted," she continued. "It's an excellent piece of reporting because it goes beyond the data and the statistics to tell the personal stories behind this executive action.

"I want to have a candid conversation with all of you," Noem said, addressing the reporters gathered there. "This article was written by an organization and an entity out of Washington, D.C. Why is that? Why is it that no South Dakota reporters covered the real life impacts of the loss of the pipeline?

"If I had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs in South Dakota with the stroke of a pen, I know for a fact that all of you would have covered it," she added. "I know that if former President Trump had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs for South Dakota families, you would have covered that. And that's how it should be. But frankly, I would expect all of you to treat this new administration exactly the same way. Let's make sure we hold them to the same standard."

These are real people who's lives are ruined with the stroke of a pen by a government who doesn't know nor care about their pain.

Anonymous

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=YNmjH8nWZz8&feature=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=YNmjH8nWZz8&feature=emb_logo[/media]

Anonymous

Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon said the executive order that pauses new federal leases on oil and gas drilling is a "direct attack" on his state.

"Losing that revenue is devastating to our schools, devastating to our communities, devastating to those small businesses that really depend on the energy sector," the Republican governor told Fox News on Monday.

Anonymous

These are people's lives that cold hearted prog scum like Biden and Justine have fired without just cause.

'When Do They Get Their Green Jobs?': Psaki Jousts With Fox's Peter Doocy About Laid Off Oil And Gas Workers

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/08/jen-psaki-peter-doocy-green-jobs-keystone-pipeline-joe-biden/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2Pgzo.tfCgqNDzgIwW2evaWAFVk11Mv8q9NI7DYs">https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/08/jen- ... v8q9NI7DYs">https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/08/jen-psaki-peter-doocy-green-jobs-keystone-pipeline-joe-biden/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2Pgzo.tfCgqNDzgIwW2evaWAFVk11Mv8q9NI7DYs

When called on by Psaki, Doocy began by asking about the thousands of workers in the fossil fuels industry who are out of a job, or may soon be out of a job, due to the Biden administration's policies concerning the industry.

"When is it that the Biden administration is going to let the thousands of fossil fuel industry workers, whether it's pipeline workers or construction workers, who are either out of work or will soon be out of work because of the Biden EO, when it is and where it is they can go for their green job?" Doocy asked. "That is something the administration has promised. There is now a gap, so I'm just curious when that happens, when those people can count on that?"

"But there are people living paycheck to paycheck. There are now people out of jobs once the Keystone pipeline stops construction ... So what do these people who need money now, when do they get their green jobs?" Doocy continued.

Anonymous

People vote for Trudeau and Biden because they fire people who actually work for a living,

Anonymous

Jim Crow Joe's party doesn't care about blue collar workers.

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1357507901141749762?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1357507901141749762%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2021%2F02%2F10%2Fadministration-trying-crush-future-laid-off-keystone-pipeline-workers-express-anger-over-bidens-executive-order%2F">https://twitter.com/GOP/status/13575079 ... e-order%2F">https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1357507901141749762?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1357507901141749762%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2021%2F02%2F10%2Fadministration-trying-crush-future-laid-off-keystone-pipeline-workers-express-anger-over-bidens-executive-order%2F

Anonymous

Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau always claim their climate plans are about jobs when they fire thousands of workers, most earning over one hundred thousand dollars per year..

But, those workers don't have jobs and can't pay their bills because of cold hearted politicians like Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau..

It's not like they took away their jobs and offered fired workers similar ones utilizing their skill sets and with similar wages and benefits.....that never occurs..

It's about jobs, but it's about losing them, never creating them.

Anonymous

Ya, gotta love old Fashionista. Cute as a button and smart.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=401494 time=1613007928 user_id=1689
Ya, gotta love old Fashionista. Cute as a button and smart.

I'm flattered, but I'm speaking as a person who works for a living..

This is something that Justin Trudeau and Joe Biden don't undertand as they callously fire people and raise taxes on fuel, electricity, and home heating.

Anonymous

"Good new jobs" yet these jobs are never described. Are we tree planters? Solar Panel Scrapers? Are we de-icing wind turbines? Are we picking up the dead birds around the wind farms? What are the jobs you are saying are good? What's the pay? As a recruiting firm, you suck

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=401528 time=1613016226 user_id=1689
"Good new jobs" yet these jobs are never described. Are we tree planters? Solar Panel Scrapers? Are we de-icing wind turbines? Are we picking up the dead birds around the wind farms? What are the jobs you are saying are good? What's the pay? As a recruiting firm, you suck

I wonder the same Herman.