The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Asian men are effeminate

Started by Kala, January 05, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Kala

A study released by Columbia Business School revealed that race is often assigned a gender along a spectrum. Black people are viewed as "masculine," regardless of whether the subject is male or female, and Asian people as a whole are viewed as "feminine."

"Within the heterosexual dating market, men tend to prefer women who personify the feminine ideal while women prefer men who embody masculinity. Galinsky showed that men are more attracted to Asian women relative to black women, while women are more attracted to black men relative to Asian men. Even more interesting, the more a man valued femininity the more likely he was attracted to an Asian women and the less likely he was attracted to an black women. The same effect occurred for women, with attraction to masculinity driving the differential attraction to black men and Asian men".

Confirms what we all know, Oriental guys cannot compete with black or white men when it comes to sexuality and masculinity. They should stick with what they can compete and that is good grades and work ethic.

Anonymous

Ya know, of all the white trolling assholes I've seen you are one of the worst. I don't understand why anyone would want to be a troll, but if you choose to go down that puerile road at least put some originality in your work to separate yourself from the other little punks. Otherwise, you are just another yammering little chihuahua hanging out at the bike racks.

Odinson

Why arent the samoan men ever in these yearly changing researches? Those bastards have big muscles by default and are tall too. I say they are bigger than any males on the planet. Except for the northern-norwegian men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Why arent the samoan men ever in these yearly changing researches? Those bastards have big muscles by default and are tall too. I say they are bigger than any males on the planet. Except for the northern-norwegian men.

Yes, I have seen some very large Polynesian/Maori New Zealander types on my travels.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Why arent the samoan men ever in these yearly changing researches? Those bastards have big muscles by default and are tall too. I say they are bigger than any males on the planet. Except for the northern-norwegian men.

Yes, I have seen some very large Polynesian/Maori New Zealander types on my travels.

They are stonecold religious people and stay with their own. They are better players than any1 in the american football. Usually stay on their islands.

They are also mellow. You might get real-life trolled by an asian man, white man, hispanic man or a black man but not by a samoan man.

Odinson

But hell there are people whom think lip-plate wearing, neck lengthened mutilated women are oh so sexy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

They are stonecold religious people and stay with their own. They are better players than any1 in the american football. Usually stay on their islands.

They are also mellow. You might get real-life trolled by an asian man, white man, hispanic man or a black man but not by a samoan man.

I have only met Samoans in the US. I have met Maori New Zealanders on my travels in Asia and Europe. Both were fairly large people.

Odinson

Those tattooes are awesome but the pictures need to be changed into more nordic ones.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"A study released by Columbia Business School revealed that race is often assigned a gender along a spectrum. Black people are viewed as "masculine," regardless of whether the subject is male or female, and Asian people as a whole are viewed as "feminine."

"Within the heterosexual dating market, men tend to prefer women who personify the feminine ideal while women prefer men who embody masculinity. Galinsky showed that men are more attracted to Asian women relative to black women, while women are more attracted to black men relative to Asian men. Even more interesting, the more a man valued femininity the more likely he was attracted to an Asian women and the less likely he was attracted to an black women. The same effect occurred for women, with attraction to masculinity driving the differential attraction to black men and Asian men".

Confirms what we all know, Oriental guys cannot compete with black or white men when it comes to sexuality and masculinity. They should stick with what they can compete and that is good grades and work ethic.

Kala, why do you continue to insult Asian men?

What have Asian men done to you to make you speak so unfairly about them?

Anonymous

If Gary Oak and Kala were daily contributors I would not be posting here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"If Gary Oak and Kala were daily contributors I would not be posting here.

They post some distasteful things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"If Gary Oak and Kala were daily contributors I would not be posting here.

Gary Oak is an idiot and Kala is a troll. They are both one trick ponies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yes, I know and agree seoulbro..

If the spam was to get out of hand Romero and I would stop it I assure you.

jaysings

I remember reading a similar article he posted before

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

I remember reading a similar article he posted before

Kala has posted many articles like this jaysings.

I am so happy you are back.

:D