The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Oriental guys are too effeminate for most women

Started by Kala, January 18, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"Does anyone really believe anyone, male or female that says they don't care about either looks nor money?

what he said.....although women will overlook looks for money.....just look at any professional sports team full of ugly assed guys with trophy white women....its quite the spectacle

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Does anyone really believe anyone, male or female that says they don't care about either looks nor money?

what he said.....although women will overlook looks for money.....just look at any professional sports team full of ugly assed guys with trophy white women....its quite the spectacle

Likewise, guys don't care is a woman is flat broke as long as her ass and chest are not flat.

Odinson

You mean the fact that every blackie in sports has a status symbol white woman...

:D

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Likewise, guys don't care is a woman is flat broke as long as her ass and chest are not flat.

Only works for one night and then bye bye.

Maybe call afterwards if one is not able to pick up a new one.

RW

Everything is a factor when choosing a mate.  The difference is the degree of importance one places on such things.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Everything is a factor when choosing a mate.  The difference is the degree of importance one places on such things.
[/b]

ya keep telling yourself that.......its money chica.............plain and simple.....unless you have lots and then the mind can wander........but first and foremost.........security

Odinson

[/b]

ya keep telling yourself that.......its money chica.............plain and simple.....unless you have lots and then the mind can wander........but first and foremost.........security

Heidi Klums boyfriend is just a bodyguard so I guess that is true.

Anonymous

True enough RW. However, I know how important one thing is to most women whether we admit it or not.

Odinson

My father was a musician and a bussdriver when he and my mother met.

My mother is from a wealthy family.

She married a wealthy man but divorced him after couple of years because my father came back into the picture all decened up.

My father is tall, black haired and handsome.

Who knows how this shit goes... :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

True enough RW. However, I know how important one thing is to most women whether we admit it or not.

You got nothing.. :D

RW

[/b]

Well I didn't marry for money, I'll tell you that much.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

[/b]

Well I didn't marry for money, I'll tell you that much.

Big penis then...  ;)

RW

Exactly.  I married based on what really counts!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Exactly.  I married based on what really counts!

RW took a big ole tube steak over $$$. Dicks are a depreciating asset though unlike money.

RW

Actually, I married the first man I came across who was actually smarter than me (a certified genius hahah).  He also has an awesome sense of humour and is hot as hell.
Beware of Gaslighters!