Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

There were many Odi.  I played center in basketball.  I was on an undefeated volleyball team.  I was the captain of my high school badminton team.  I kick boxed competitively for many years.  I ran track in addition to throwing discus.  I played rugby.  I used to swim competitively.  The list goes on...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"There were many Odi.  I played center in basketball.  I was on an undefeated volleyball team.  I was the captain of my high school badminton team.  I kick boxed competitively for many years.  I ran track in addition to throwing discus.  I played rugby.  I used to swim competitively.  The list goes on...

Are you in any adult rec. leagues these days?

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"There were many Odi.  I played center in basketball.  I was on an undefeated volleyball team.  I was the captain of my high school badminton team.  I kick boxed competitively for many years.  I ran track in addition to throwing discus.  I played rugby.  I used to swim competitively.  The list goes on...

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/PROMBRON/the-dictator.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah for badminton and I distance run.  I don't have the energy or time for much else.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah for badminton and I distance run.  I don't have the energy or time for much else.

League for running?? I didn't know there was such an animal.

RW

No not a league.  It's just the other thing I use to keep myself fit.  I do belong to a local running group though.  You talk about shoes, trails and other self congratulatory crap that doesn't interest me.  It's good if you want to find a partner to go running with though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No not a league.  It's just the other thing I use to keep myself fit.  I do belong to a local running group though.  You talk about shoes, trails and other self congratulatory crap that doesn't interest me.  It's good if you want to find a partner to go running with though.

A meet market....kewl!!

cc

It's heart warming to see you 2 getting to know each other so well

I can "feel" a trip to Castlegar on the horizon
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

You should come along cc.  There are no evil Muslims here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"As if I could resist this gem of a topic!  I have to admit that I enjoy that you folks still think of me and that I made such an impression. I have really missed chatting with you folks, and I have always read the boards so I never really lost touch.

True to form, I wanted to clear some things up:

- I'm not pro big government.  I'm anti stupid government.

- I was/am indeed mouthy.

- I know when to shut up, I just chose not to.

- I read that piece of shit book.  It sucked balls Gary and not in the good sexy way either.  I ask that you stop torturing people with such shitty literature.

- I don't need to have the last word.  I just think it's rude not to reply to someone.

- I had a lot going on when I crapped out on VF.  I was unwell and couldn't cope with any more anger and hatred and for one of the first times ever, someone actually managed to hurt me with some harsh words.

Anyway, it's nice to see you all again although I have to say, I have no idea who Obvious Li is. :/
[/b]

you better get to know that name...i have delete and banning powers on this board......and i use them at my whim......so remember...sucking up works with me....... :ugeek:

RW

It's funny Munday.  I read your posts as you then got to the last page and blanked.

And I suck up to no one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

RW

Hey Romero!  Great to see you too!  Keeping well?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

I'm well, thanks! I hope you are too!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!