Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Greetings, infidels!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2021, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406955 time=1617316454 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=406637 time=1617079282 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406599 time=1617055063 user_id=1582
i miss you too.... especially when the last 'white trump-supporting republican' shooter was a muslim biden fanatic.... that woulda been a good day to have you around....  :laugh:

I've washed my hands of North American politics, but I admit that did catch my attention.

after that fake as fuck 'election', i've cashed out as well.... i can't wait to see the liberals turn on themselves.... of course, it'll be after i'm gone.... but i hope they suffer like a motherfucker....  :laugh:

Now Biden and congress want to make scam elections the new norm.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406955 time=1617316454 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=406637 time=1617079282 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406599 time=1617055063 user_id=1582
i miss you too.... especially when the last 'white trump-supporting republican' shooter was a muslim biden fanatic.... that woulda been a good day to have you around....  :laugh:

I've washed my hands of North American politics, but I admit that did catch my attention.

after that fake as fuck 'election', i've cashed out as well.... i can't wait to see the liberals turn on themselves.... of course, it'll be after i'm gone.... but i hope they suffer like a motherfucker....  :laugh:

I don't fucking blame you. I made a comment in another thread that we're witnessing America's version of the Cultural Revolution. And you are right, libtards WILL eventually turn on themselves when they run out of enemies.

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406957 time=1617317003 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406751 time=1617207129 user_id=114 twelve year old single malt Scotch.

12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH??? you can't afford to buy fresh booze? how broke are you? i can lend you some money so you don't have to buy old liquor.... damn, man.... and here i thought MY situation was somewhat grim....

That's funny as heck .. I always count on Deader

Come see us more often, pulllleeeezzze
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=406974 time=1617326309 user_id=88
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406957 time=1617317003 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406751 time=1617207129 user_id=114 twelve year old single malt Scotch.

12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH??? you can't afford to buy fresh booze? how broke are you? i can lend you some money so you don't have to buy old liquor.... damn, man.... and here i thought MY situation was somewhat grim....

That's funny as heck .. I always count on Deader

Yes.....please.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=406960 time=1617320712 user_id=2015

this was the last election that the real republican party stood a chance.... the idiots have allowed the government to set a very dangerous precedent for ALL future elections.... even if states fix their broken 'election laws', the border surge is STILL gonna give democrats a lock on elections.... and the shabby treatment of trump will allow them carte blanche for ALL future nominees.... from here on out RINOs and liberals will be the only opinions that are given a platform.... for their hatred of ONE MAN (trump), america has sold its collective soul.... i'm glad i've got God because i have nothing else of substance.... this whole country has turned to shit and the constitution is what they wiped with.... nothing left to do but flush and i can't wait for em to do it.... i hate liberals with every ounce of my being.... theres no punishment severe enough for earthly reparation.... i'm glad Gods gonna deal with em....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407023 time=1617375849 user_id=1582

this was the last election that the real republican party stood a chance.... the idiots have allowed the government to set a very dangerous precedent for ALL future elections.... even if states fix their broken 'election laws', the border surge is STILL gonna give democrats a lock on elections.... and the shabby treatment of trump will allow them carte blanche for ALL future nominees.... from here on out RINOs and liberals will be the only opinions that are given a platform.... for their hatred of ONE MAN (trump), america has sold its collective soul.... i'm glad i've got God because i have nothing else of substance.... this whole country has turned to shit and the constitution is what they wiped with.... nothing left to do but flush and i can't wait for em to do it.... i hate liberals with every ounce of my being.... theres no punishment severe enough for earthly reparation.... i'm glad Gods gonna deal with em....

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=406967 time=1617322572 user_id=56
I don't fucking blame you. I made a comment in another thread that we're witnessing America's version of the Cultural Revolution. And you are right, libtards WILL eventually turn on themselves when they run out of enemies.

yeah.... we're in dark days for sure.... right now though, they're too busy dividing us to worry about killing us.... they've severed all possible between men and women, straight and gay, black and white, mexican and non-mexican, democrats and actual republicans, moderate liberals and conservatives, christians and non-christian, whites and EVERYBODY ELSE.... the only target left are asians.... because culturally, yall are considered as 'white adjacent' and statically proven to excel at life.... after they can get yall 'demonized', they can set to further divide groups and create the chaos they want.... there will be no middle class and there will be no peace.... this is the beginning of the end....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407023 time=1617375849 user_id=1582

I have firmly believed that since 0 set up "forever control" for Hilary to deliver the coup de grĂ¢ce   ...  till a little accident got in the way.

Todays Govt is rapidly finishing that job

Well put Deader
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407027 time=1617376606 user_id=1582

yeah.... we're in dark days for sure.... right now though, they're too busy dividing us to worry about killing us.... they've severed all possible between men and women, straight and gay, black and white, mexican and non-mexican, democrats and actual republicans, moderate liberals and conservatives, christians and non-christian, whites and EVERYBODY ELSE.... the only target left are asians.... because culturally, yall are considered as 'white adjacent' and statically proven to excel at life.... after they can get yall 'demonized', they can set to further divide groups and create the chaos they want.... there will be no middle class and there will be no peace.... this is the beginning of the end....

BULLSEYE!!

We Asians are hated by libtards because we're successful and don't need their fucking 'help.'  

I'm not a person of faith like you and Fash are. My focus is on my two little boys and making sure those libnazis don't get their talons in them. Emigration is definitely in the cards in the next year. We're eying Singapore. The West, particularly Canada and the US have lost their collective fucking minds.

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=406974 time=1617326309 user_id=88

i lurk more than post but i'll post more often.... right now i'm doing things i've been 'meaning to do' in the real world.... my time is coming to an end....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406975 time=1617327065 user_id=3254
Yes.....please.

i like yall and yall always extend me the warmest of welcomes.... however my beliefs tend to hit 'extreme' levels and i choose not to wear out my welcome.... i'll be back alot but i won't be back for too long at a time....  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407032 time=1617377494 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406975 time=1617327065 user_id=3254
Yes.....please.

i like yall and yall always extend me the warmest of welcomes.... however my beliefs tend to hit 'extreme' levels and i choose not to wear out my welcome.... i'll be back alot but i won't be back for too long at a time....  :laugh:

I admit, I find some of your beliefs a bit out there.

But, you present your arguments in a civil tone, which is all anyone can ask of anyone else.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406953 time=1617316207 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=406636 time=1617079224 user_id=2221
Lol

Hey Deader  :JC_howdy:

whazzup, man.... good to see ya.... how do you like clown world so far? you know that you and i are on the endangered species list now.... and theres no conservation groups coming to help either....  :laugh:

:laugh:

Sadly you are right!

"In Dixie Land, I'll take my stand!"

Personally I'd like to see all these clowns climb back in their car and drive off the edge of the flat earth  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406956 time=1617316682 user_id=1582
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=406706 time=1617146972 user_id=1560
Listen, Photoflopper...I'm a busy man. I have other things to focus on in my life. Once my leg has fully recovered I'll be running around doing lots of stuff that doesn't involve guns, moonshine and rickety-assed Jeeps.

lol @ 'photoflopper'.... don't underestimate the satisfaction of 'guns, moonshine and rickety-assed jeeps'....  :laugh:

:laugh:  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407027 time=1617376606 user_id=1582

I get your frustration. Trudeau is trying to implement the same electoral "reforms" here that the US did in 2020 that will ensure his Liberal party remains in power forever.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Things will have to get worse before common sense returns, but it will improve eventually.