Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

hate crimes

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2021, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This was horrific.

On Monday, city police in London said a 20-year-old driver of a black pickup truck intentionally mounted the sidewalk and drove into a family of five out for an evening walk. The area's police chief said investigators believe the family was targeted because of their Islamic faith.

The victims' family has identified the four who were killed as Salman Afzaal, 46, his 44-year-old wife Madiha Salman, their 15-year-old daughter Yumna Afzaal and Afzaal's 74-year-old mother. The son, nine-year-old Fayez Afzaal, suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

Nathaniel Veltman, 20, from London, Ont., was arrested and charged with four counts of murder and one count of attempted murder in connection with the attack.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7930886/international-community-london-attack-reaction/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7930886/inte ... -reaction/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7930886/international-community-london-attack-reaction/

cc

Horrific it was.

I know what cops said, but they came out unusually fast on this with no "possibly insane" unlike other hate type crimes. Are they certain he targeted  islamic or dark skinned?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412902 time=1623190054 user_id=88
Horrific it was.

I know what cops said, but they came out unusually fast on this with no "possibly insane" unlike other hate type crimes. Are they certain he targeted  islamic or dark skinned?

I don't know.....perhaps he was an incel.

cc

Naw. Incels would only target females .. and most likely  desirable ones

I believe it to be a deliberate racial or ideological motive, but how fast they gave out those details gave me pause a bit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412905 time=1623190937 user_id=88
Naw. Incels would only target females .. and most likely  desirable ones

I believe it to be a deliberate racial or ideological motive, but how fast they gave out those details gave me pause a bit

How do they know it was racial or ideological? I heard he was a 20 year old home-schooled Christian guy.

Anonymous

There was another attack on a black woman wearing a hijab up in Edmonton.

The chair of a group representing Somali Canadians in Edmonton says there has been another local attack on a woman who was wearing a hijab.

Jibril Ibrahim alleges the Somali-Canadian woman was walking by herself in northeast Edmonton on Friday evening when an unknown man grabbed her by her neck and pushed her down to the sidewalk before fleeing the scene.

He says her face was bloodied, some of her teeth are loose and she spent Friday night in hospital.

Police said in an email they are investigating a report of a Black woman in her 50s who was walking in the area at around 9 p.m. when she was assaulted by an unknown suspect.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7946861/edmonton-black-woman-attacked/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7946861/edmo ... -attacked/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7946861/edmonton-black-woman-attacked/

Odinson

Cant say that I care.

They need to get the fuck out of here.

Muslims rape and murder kids in Europe.

And... Not a word from the muslim community..

Other than complaining about how they are the real victims.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=413415 time=1623676006 user_id=136
Cant say that I care.

I care everytime someone is attacked randomly..

It may not be a hate crime..

She may have been selected because she's an older woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413417 time=1623676327 user_id=3254
Cant say that I care.

Whoever did it is a fucking coward.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413420 time=1623677051 user_id=56
Cant say that I care.

That's a given...Anyone that attacks a woman from behind, regardless of what she looks like is a cowardly piece of pig shit. But unfortunately those types of cretins are legion and you have to be prepared for shit like that in today's wacked-out society. The class, the psychological and the financial warfare our governments have waged upon their citizens this past year has released a torrent of nutjobs onto the streets.

This why I suggest you start wearing Kevlar body armor while pulling your rickshaw.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=413423 time=1623677498 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413420 time=1623677051 user_id=56
Cant say that I care.

That's a given...Anyone that attacks a woman from behind, regardless of what she looks like is a cowardly piece of pig shit. But unfortunately those types of cretins are legion and you have to be prepared for shit like that in today's wacked-out society. The class, psychological and financial warfare our governments have waged on their citizens this past year has released a torrent of nutjobs onto the streets.

This why I suggest you start wearing Kevlar body armor while pulling your rickshaw.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Another attack on women wearing Muslim clothing up in the Edmonton area.

St. Albert RCMP look for suspect after woman grabbed by hijab, knocked unconscious

RCMP and Edmonton police are looking into a hate-motivated crime involving two women walking on a path bordering Edmonton on June 23.

The two women were walking along a pathway near Alderwood Park at around 12:35 p.m. when a man they didn't know starting yelling racial remarks at them, St. Albert RCMP said.

"The male then pulled out a knife, knocked the second female to the ground, and held her down with the knife against her throat while he continued to threaten the females with racial slurs."

RCMP said the man ran away and officers, along with the RCMP Police Dog Services, couldn't find him after searching the area.

The first woman who was attacked regained consciousness, RCMP said, and was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The other woman sustained minor injuries but was not taken to hospital.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7977887/st-albert-rcmp-look-for-suspect-after-woman-grabbed-by-hijab-knocked-unconscious/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7977887/st-a ... conscious/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7977887/st-albert-rcmp-look-for-suspect-after-woman-grabbed-by-hijab-knocked-unconscious/

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=415655 time=1626023300 user_id=114
[media]
">
[/media]

terrible

Anonymous

I dont care about Orthodox Jews. As long as nobody beats me up for being a celibate Indian.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview