Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Where is the Media, the Marches, Where is Antifa and BLM

Started by Anonymous, March 27, 2021, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=407528 time=1617828138 user_id=136
The democrats want to give voting rights to underaged kids..

And, of course, a sex-change operation to a kid.

But hold them responsible for theft and murder... Thats a no-no..

They are just kids and kids make foolish decisions.

They want them making adult decisions, but not be held responsible for their decisions like an adult.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=407841 time=1618078302 user_id=136
">

I haven't been following the details of the trial like I thought I would.

Bricktop

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=407887 time=1618109134 user_id=2845
Bricktop!! I've missed you!!

Do you miss old Herman too. Would you like to sit on my knee and drink some barrel wash.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407576 time=1617885026 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=407528 time=1617828138 user_id=136
The democrats want to give voting rights to underaged kids..

And, of course, a sex-change operation to a kid.

But hold them responsible for theft and murder... Thats a no-no..

They are just kids and kids make foolish decisions.

They want them making adult decisions, but not be held responsible for their decisions like an adult.

It would be different if these people were starving.

But this man died because these two girls wanted new Iphones and nike shoes.

Anonymous

Anonymous

President Joe Biden didn't even make it to 100 days in office before Black Lives Matter turned on him. The official Black Lives Matter organization said this week that communities are being "terrorized" more under Biden than under former President Donald Trump.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407500 time=1617765379 user_id=1560
Her question may be rhetorical, but it is a fair enquiry.

America's stupidity as a nation continues to defy reason.

Like that highly intelligent walking Darwin Award who brought a knife to a gun fight, eh?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BEVCDtZXJpm6/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/BEVCDtZXJpm6/

Anonymous

Black woman calls 'Rush Limbaugh Show' with message for her community: America, police, white people are not our problem, 'We are our problem!'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-woman-message-to-black-community-rush-limbaugh?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210423Trending-RushLimbaughCaller&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-wom ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-woman-message-to-black-community-rush-limbaugh?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210423Trending-RushLimbaughCaller&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

A  black woman called into the "Rush Limbaugh Show" Thursday to deliver a passionate message to fellow black Americans, urging them to disavow the victim mentality that blames white people, systemic racism, and police for all the problems in the black community.

What did she say?

The caller, who identified herself as Joyce from Houston, began the segment by commenting on the conclusion of the Derek Chauvin trial. She said that while she believed Chauvin, a former Minneapolis police officer, should be held responsible for his role in George Floyd's death, she was convinced he could not get a fair trial.

Joyce didn't stay on the subject of the trial for very long, however, but instead quickly transitioned into a plea to the black community to stop blaming others for the problems that routinely plague black Americans.

"I am so sick and tired of this 'systemic racism,'" Joyce exclaimed. "There are no organized conspiracies to keep blacks down. There are pockets of bigotry for sure. But they're not powerful enough to keep you down if you have some get-up-and-go about yourself.

"And I hear this constantly. I live in the most dangerous neighborhood in Houston, the sixth in the nation, and we constantly talk about racism. 'Who is keeping us down?'" she continued. "I get so tired of telling my people, 'The old rich white Republicans [are] not our problem. We are our problem' — and until we face the fact that we are our own worst enemies, nothing is gonna change!"

Joyce then lamented the number of black Americans in her community who have been assaulted and murdered, but who have not received any attention from politicians or the media. But everyone knows Floyd's name, she said, taking a dig at Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee.

"Ask my congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee," if she knows their names, Joyce suggested, then claiming that Lee would not be able to recite their names.

"But I tell you one thing, she sure know about Floyd," she said.

Anonymous

Former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii) has implored Americans to put aside the "racialization of everyone and everything" and come together out of familial obligations.

What are the details?

In a Sunday video, the onetime Democratic presidential candidate urged Americans to reject the "racialization of everyone and everything."

"My dear friends, my fellow Americans, please, please let us stop the racialization of everyone and everything," she said. "We are all children of God and are therefore family in the truest sense, no matter our race or ethnicity. This is aloha. And this is what our country and the world need."

Gabbard added that the mainstream "propaganda media" are complicit in spreading division through their reporting and pointed out that politicians aren't off the hook when it comes to responsibility either.

"The mainstream propaganda media and politicians, they want us to constantly focus on our skin color and the skin color of others, because it helps them politically or financially," she added in the video. "Aloha means respect and love for others. It's what enables us to see beyond our skin color and see the soul, the person within."

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=409368 time=1619495811 user_id=114
Former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii) has implored Americans to put aside the "racialization of everyone and everything" and come together out of familial obligations.

What are the details?

In a Sunday video, the onetime Democratic presidential candidate urged Americans to reject the "racialization of everyone and everything."

"My dear friends, my fellow Americans, please, please let us stop the racialization of everyone and everything," she said. "We are all children of God and are therefore family in the truest sense, no matter our race or ethnicity. This is aloha. And this is what our country and the world need."

Gabbard added that the mainstream "propaganda media" are complicit in spreading division through their reporting and pointed out that politicians aren't off the hook when it comes to responsibility either.

"The mainstream propaganda media and politicians, they want us to constantly focus on our skin color and the skin color of others, because it helps them politically or financially," she added in the video. "Aloha means respect and love for others. It's what enables us to see beyond our skin color and see the soul, the person within."

amen
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=409368 time=1619495811 user_id=114

What are the details?

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

https://twitter.com/KunkleFredrick/status/1298344285079838720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1298344285079838720%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo-gun-toting-restaurant-patron-blm-protesters-louisville">https://twitter.com/KunkleFredrick/stat ... louisville">https://twitter.com/KunkleFredrick/status/1298344285079838720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1298344285079838720%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo-gun-toting-restaurant-patron-blm-protesters-louisville

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview