News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

COVID-19 >> New Drug Death & adverse reaction VACCINE TRACKING thread...!!

Started by Frood, March 28, 2021, 12:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Agreed on opening up fully once all who want it are vaccinated. The vaccinated are pretty safe. Only the deniers will be  seriously affected
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=410495 time=1620628247 user_id=88
As I have said before, this will be like the flu ... mutations forever, with vaccines needing touchups regularly

I never did believe in that mythical "herd" thingy. It's a catchy expression, but little more. With or without vaccines, so long as even a few one can spread it they will.

Anyhow, this very thread is evidence that some will not protect others by being vaccinated  .. so it will go on forever

Y'all roll up your sleeves every year or so .. maybe they will combine vaccines with flu vaccine & make it one stop shopping

The point of a vaccine is to protect yourself...not others. If these so called vaccines are so great, why are people still getting covid after being vaccinated?

The UK is projecting as many as 50% of future covid patients will have been inoculated.

Because it's not a vaccine...it's something entirely different... pushed by bad science....skipped animal trials...and coercion.

A risk assessment doesn't help the pro vaxxers on this... people are waking up to the absurdity of these retarded injections (or retarding)...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410503 time=1620628928 user_id=1676

The point of a vaccine is to protect yourself...not others. If these so called vaccines are so great, why are people still getting covid after being vaccinated?

I agree with that. Two weeks after you get your second jab, ditch th mask. But, you have assholes like Jim Crow Joe Biden who wear masks outside for Christ sakes. People are thinking what is the point when they see that. Jim Crow Joe contributes to vaccine hesitancy.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=410509 time=1620630607 user_id=1689

I agree with that. Two weeks after you get your second jab, ditch th mask. But, you have assholes like Jim Crow Joe Biden who wear masks outside for Christ sakes. People are thinking what is the point when they see that. Jim Crow Joe contributes to vaccine hesitancy.

I think it's a devious method to aid the Great Reset...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=410504 time=1620629018 user_id=88ac_boring

What did I say that you disagree with?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410510 time=1620630742 user_id=1676

Build Back Better. What a scam.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=410513 time=1620631684 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410510 time=1620630742 user_id=1676

Build Back Better. What a scam.

They must need human bones for the concrete...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "cc yesterday"
As I have said before, this will be like the flu ... mutations forever, with vaccines needing touchups regularly

I never did believe in that mythical "herd" thingy. It's a catchy expression, but little more. With or without vaccines, so long as even a few one can spread it they will .. + antibodies will wain in time

Anyhow, this very thread is evidence that some will not protect others by being vaccinated  .. Even if poorer countries all got vaccinated, a few 1st world goofballs will keep it going ...  so it will be there forever

Y'all roll up your sleeves every year .. maybe they will combine covid  vaccines with flu vaccine & make it one stop shopping

[Well, that didn't take long :001_tongue: ]

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/novavax-developing-combination-flu-covid-19-vaccine-1.5421349">WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES -- US biotech firm Novavax on Monday said it had positive results from preclinical studies of a shot combining its influenza and COVID vaccine candidates.

The company said a study, which it has posted to a preprint server and will now undergo peer review, showed that the shot produced strong levels of antibodies against both diseases in ferrets and hamsters.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410529 time=1620669604 user_id=88
Quote from: "cc yesterday"

I never did believe in that mythical "herd" thingy. It's a catchy expression, but little more. With or without vaccines, so long as even a few one can spread it they will .. + antibodies will wain in time

Anyhow, this very thread is evidence that some will not protect others by being vaccinated  .. Even if poorer countries all got vaccinated, a few 1st world goofballs will keep it going ...  so it will be there forever

Y'all roll up your sleeves every year .. maybe they will combine covid  vaccines with flu vaccine & make it one stop shopping

[Well, that didn't take long :001_tongue: ]

WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES -- US biotech firm Novavax on Monday said it had positive results from preclinical studies of a shot combining its influenza and COVID vaccine candidates.

The company said a study, which it has posted to a preprint server and will now undergo peer review, showed that the shot produced strong levels of antibodies against both diseases in ferrets and hamsters.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=410513 time=1620631684 user_id=1689

I idea is drastic change snuck in .. of course

And they are succeeding

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411383 time=1621399690 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9V49475Fuxsd/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/9V49475Fuxsd/

He pwned humanity...  :thumbup:

He was the probably the greatest English language comedian who ever lived.

Anonymous

Over 400 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines have now been administered in China, according to the National Health Commission -- more than in the United States, the United Kingdom and Germany combined.

Of course, 400 million doses doesn't even cover half of China's population of 1.4 billion people, but the vaccination rate is speeding up. Chinese authorities announced the first 100 million people had been vaccinated on March 27. After that, it took another 26 days to reach 200 million, and then 17 days to hit 300 million.

The latest 100 million doses were given in just nine days.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=411391 time=1621405483 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411383 time=1621399690 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9V49475Fuxsd/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/9V49475Fuxsd/

He pwned humanity...  :thumbup:

He was the probably the greatest English language comedian who ever lived.

And he was for all intents and purposes ideologically a Democrat yet swung the same axe of Republicans back onto his shows... he was "nothing"... somebody who thought as little of humanity as he did greatness.

In his later years, he became a Zen master of dialogue and skits...
Blahhhhhh...