News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Death & adverse reaction VACCINE TRACKING thread...!!

Started by Frood, March 28, 2021, 12:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407815 time=1618057966 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407798 time=1618028475 user_id=1676
22 year old Israeli girl dies from the kill shot. Others developed the same condition after injections:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hospital-blamed-over-womens-death-from-heart-inflammation-after-vaccination/">https://www.timesofisrael.com/hospital- ... ccination/">https://www.timesofisrael.com/hospital-blamed-over-womens-death-from-heart-inflammation-after-vaccination/

Did you read the link Dinky?

He stressed it remained unclear if there was any direct connection between the cases of heart inflammation and the vaccine.

According to the latest Health Ministry figures, 5,252,718 Israelis have received at least one vaccine dose and 4,804,891 have gotten both shots.

I read it all...

They talk out of the sides of their mouths.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

At least Elon Musk is on the case should the vaxxholes develop seizures, strokes, paralysis and neurological conditions....

">

(cc playing Pong?)
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Desperation Personified

QuoteHospital blamed over women's death from heart inflammation after vaccination

Family of Shirel Hilel accuses Ziv Medical Center of neglect: 'She just deteriorated before their eyes and no one even lifted a hand'; not clear whether case tied to vaccine
[directly from source quoted]

Over 10 million shots  .. 1,000s of lives saved

You are  making such a fool of yourself  .. None of your hokey examples have held water ,,  You are getting  desperate now trying to  :deadhorse:

Conspiracists are so hokey ...  sheesh

EDIT - That's right. All you bonkers conspiracists have is  :001_rolleyes: & name calling .. I can smell the stench of desperation
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

4th US Site Pauses COVID-19 Vaccinations After Adverse Reactions

A fourth vaccination site in the United States has paused giving shots after a batch of adverse reactions.

Injections at the Cumming Fairgrounds in Forsyth County have been halted after eight people experienced adverse reactions post-vaccination, the Georgia Department of Health said Friday.

One person was evaluated at the hospital and released while the others were monitored onsite and later sent home.

All eight received Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine.

"The reactions were consistent with common reactions in adults being vaccinated with any vaccine, but due to the number of individuals affected, the site stopped the J&J vaccinations to evaluate," Georgia health officials said in a statement.

In total, 425 people received vaccines at the fairgrounds on the day the adverse reactions were seen.

"There is no reason to believe there is anything wrong with the vaccine itself, and other individuals who have received the J&J vaccine should not be concerned," Kathleen Toomey, the state's health commissioner, said in a statement. "We are looking into what happened and what may have caused the reactions, including the conditions at the fairgrounds such as heat and the ability to keep the site cool."

In a statement to news outlets, a spokesperson for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said officials are aware of "several incidents of vaccine recipients experiencing dizziness, light headedness, feeling faint, rapid breathing, and sweating (vasovagal or anxiety-related) symptoms following COVID-19 vaccines in Iowa, Colorado, Georgia, and North Carolina."

U.S. officials this week launched a study to investigate allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines, but Johnson & Johnson's shot is not being studied in that trial.

A small percentage of vaccine recipients have experienced adverse reactions, including anaphylaxis, or severe reactions, and a subset of those have died.

The current allergic reaction rate post-vaccination is approximately two to five cases per million, according to the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/4th-us-site-pauses-covid-19-vaccinations-after-adverse-reactions_3770213.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-04-11&mktids=7b98d9590e0d9b93e3dc2bd608497ef0&est=PaY5FY%2FqeLUVvP615Awl0LsD83YRuqulGM8KnAscqu3%2Fi0IVVLziad68Omy%2BXa4X7Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... 4X7Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/4th-us-site-pauses-covid-19-vaccinations-after-adverse-reactions_3770213.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-04-11&mktids=7b98d9590e0d9b93e3dc2bd608497ef0&est=PaY5FY%2FqeLUVvP615Awl0LsD83YRuqulGM8KnAscqu3%2Fi0IVVLziad68Omy%2BXa4X7Q%3D%3D

Frood

Whoops... one or two of the vaxxshit injections are suddenly bad or not prudent to get even though millions got them and possibly couldn't choose with informed consent prior....

...nothing to see here though....

Just do what you're told or you're an irresponsible citizen and total cunt for not getting rushed experimentals in your body....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Even with non mrna vaccines, the number of reactions are small. And the reactions are usually pretty mild and don't last long.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=407920 time=1618145576 user_id=114
Even with non mrna vaccines, the number of reactions are small. And the reactions are usually pretty mild and don't last long.

Months later... after people who shouldn't have died getting the injection did so die in a relatively short time after being injected.

....for a rushed emergency technology that hasn't even got a full year of testing, much less the 5-10 years normally required... despite it killing test lab test animals when they were exposed to mutant strains over the last 15 years....

These things are poison.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Herman gets vaccinated today..

I hope he shares his story of his ordeal.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408024 time=1618230302 user_id=3254

I don't want to hear it.  I'm not over my trauma yet

I just want to forget about my thinking I might have had faint shoulder twinges for a cpl of hours the day after

It wasn't the twinges themselves that's so traumatic, it's the uncertainty  ...  they were so faint I can't be sure if I actually felt them or not .. and the lifetime of trauma that I'll likely never know for sure  :confused1:

Maybe Dinky Drama is right & it will ruin my life forever     ac_umm
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=408035 time=1618234211 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408024 time=1618230302 user_id=3254

I don't want to hear it.  I'm not over my trauma yet

I just want to forget about my thinking I might have had faint shoulder twinges for a cpl of hours the day after

It wasn't the twinges themselves that's so traumatic, it's the uncertainty  ...  they were so faint I can't be sure if I actually felt them or not .. and the lifetime of trauma that I'll likely never know for sure  :confused1:

Maybe Dinky Drama is right & it will ruin my life forever     ac_umm

That took courage to talk about it. :laugh3:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408138 time=1618311059 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qm5KG3592pIe/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/qm5KG3592pIe/

It's an engineering breakthrough and the future of vaccines.