The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I agree with Joe Biden.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2021, 10:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I know you all missed me...so let's start a fracas for old times sake.

Joe had this to say about gun control in the US; "Gun violence in this country is an epidemic, and it's an international embarrassment," he said on Thursday.

It is truly an international embarrassment. A tragic, pointless and stupid embarrassment.

Allow me to offer the Australian perspective.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407627 time=1617937196 user_id=1560

Joe had this to say about gun control in the US; "Gun violence in this country is an epidemic, and it's an international embarrassment," he said on Thursday.

It is truly an international embarrassment. A tragic, pointless and stupid embarrassment.

">

The never ending debate.

cc

Oh My.  More  Aussie Big Brother programing in action   ac_boring
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

">

I don't watch that looney lying progtard John Oliver.

Anonymous

John Oliver is condescending towards working people, he lacks insight, and he's not funny at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407638 time=1617939472 user_id=3254
John Oliver is condescending towards working people, he lacks insight, and he's not funny at all.

Frickin rights he is. He is a hypocrite who takes advantage of tax write-offs he condemns other people for using. He is part of the .01 percent entertainment-industrial complex. He appeals largely to the tiny sector of the population that inhabits the same narrow political-economic bubble.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=407630 time=1617937551 user_id=88

Yet no mass murders by firearm since, and gun related homicides and suicides drastically reduced.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407640 time=1617941559 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=407630 time=1617937551 user_id=88

Yet no mass murders by firearm since, and gun related homicides and suicides drastically reduced.

You might be happy to know that our prime minister wants tougher gun laws that target lawful gun owners because criminals are using illegal firearms to commit crimes.

Anonymous

">

I haven't read the details of Biden's executive actions. I am not a gun owning American. But, I have no use for use for John Oliver's misleading leftist extremism.

There was a workplace shooting in Texas.

Police say 1 dead, 4 critically injured at shooting in Bryan, Texas; suspect in custody

Reports say an employee of a cabinet business opened fire on his co-workers

https://www.theblaze.com/news/breaking-police-say-multiple-people-injured-in-shooting-in-bryan-texas-manhunt-underway?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-04-09&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/breaking- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/breaking-police-say-multiple-people-injured-in-shooting-in-bryan-texas-manhunt-underway?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-04-09&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Anonymous

I don't have an opinion on Joe Biden's actions on gun control..

But, his other exective orders so far killing energy industry jobs, rejoining the Paris Accord, raising deficits unnecessarily, and taxes too besides the mess he's created with illegal immigration have a deleterious effect on working Americans.

Zetsu

I do agree with Bricktop here, considering about 80% of the mass shootings are committed by legal gun owners, where do criminals get their guns?, also from other legal gun owners, when the rest of the first world nations don't have this issue, it's obvious where the source of problem lies.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407650 time=1617974651 user_id=3254
I don't have an opinion on Joe Biden's actions on gun control..

But, his other exective orders so far killing energy industry jobs, rejoining the Paris Accord, raising deficits unnecessarily, and taxes too besides the mess he's created with illegal immigration have a deleterious effect on working Americans.

Bingo.

Bricktop

You might be happy to know that our prime minister wants tougher gun laws that target lawful gun owners because criminals are using illegal firearms to commit crimes.

What is an "illegal" firearm?

Zetsu

Meanwhile American citizens are criticizing their own police for brutality on youtube again, pot calls the kettle black.

Zetsu

">

Here's an ideal and good example why this HK policeman didn't had to heavily wound or kill the suspect, I know our US forum members might not like to hear this, but the gun plague is number 1 justified reason for police brutality in America.

Print
User actions