The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I agree with Joe Biden.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2021, 10:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407960 time=1618164798 user_id=1676

Courage is the only sense worth making.

You're soft, mate... swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up.

OK.

Let's talk about courage, shall we Dinks?

How about someone so lacking in valour, that when they post a bird pic in a benign and friendly forum such as this, they must first obscure the football ground scoreboard in the background just in case someone in the forum might get a hint as to the district in which you live?

I would call that paranoia, wouldn't you? Or put another way, the fear that someone might become so enraged at you that they will seek retribution. Cowardice, in other words. You seek to agitate and enrage...but from anonymity.

You will know from our decades of interaction that I have never concealed myself. I am easy to find for those that wish to search. I do not live in fear that some internet troll will seek me out.

You, on the other hand, have gone to extraordinary lengths to hide yourself. By your OWN admission, you sat at a table a short distance away from a meeting I had with other forum members in Melbourne, not once seeking to engage in what was a civil and courteous meet and and greet. You were, by any measure, scared of me despite the fact that I have never offered or threatened any force against you, nor would I. You are no menace despite your best efforts to demonstrate otherwise.

So by all means debate the gun issue on its merits. Argue the numbers that prove Australia is a far safer country now than prior to 1995. Make a case that gun ownership somehow increases community safety despite the fact the the US has 10 times more gun related deaths than any other Western democracy.

But please...accusing others of cowardice when you yourself are a craven little skulker is doing yourself no favours at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=408015 time=1618199896 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407994 time=1618189871 user_id=1560
You will when a number of your citizens are gunned down by a lunatic with a firearm he had no right or need to possess.

We have had a few of them. It doesn't matter that the firearm was off the black market, Justine says it's law abiding responsible gun owners that must be punished. Kind wof like his policies on plastic waste. China, the bad guy pollutes, Canada, the good guy pays.

Justin Trudeau always holds the people not responsible for a problem accountable.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408081 time=1618272872 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=408015 time=1618199896 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407994 time=1618189871 user_id=1560
You will when a number of your citizens are gunned down by a lunatic with a firearm he had no right or need to possess.

We have had a few of them. It doesn't matter that the firearm was off the black market, Justine says it's law abiding responsible gun owners that must be punished. Kind wof like his policies on plastic waste. China, the bad guy pollutes, Canada, the good guy pays.

Justin Trudeau always holds the people not responsible for a problem accountable.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51112043657_33294cbb0b_n.jpg">

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51112043652_a8a9b20bd8_n.jpg">

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51112361754_84730aae8b_n.jpg">
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408080 time=1618272458 user_id=1560

OK.

How about someone so lacking in valour, that when they post a bird pic in a benign and friendly forum such as this, they must first obscure the football ground scoreboard in the background just in case someone in the forum might get a hint as to the district in which you live?

I would call that paranoia, wouldn't you? Or put another way, the fear that someone might become so enraged at you that they will seek retribution. Cowardice, in other words. You seek to agitate and enrage...but from anonymity.

You will know from our decades of interaction that I have never concealed myself. I am easy to find for those that wish to search. I do not live in fear that some internet troll will seek me out.

You, on the other hand, have gone to extraordinary lengths to hide yourself. By your OWN admission, you sat at a table a short distance away from a meeting I had with other forum members in Melbourne, not once seeking to engage in what was a civil and courteous meet and and greet. You were, by any measure, scared of me despite the fact that I have never offered or threatened any force against you, nor would I. You are no menace despite your best efforts to demonstrate otherwise.

So by all means debate the gun issue on its merits. Argue the numbers that prove Australia is a far safer country now than prior to 1995. Make a case that gun ownership somehow increases community safety despite the fact the the US has 10 times more gun related deaths than any other Western democracy.

But please...accusing others of cowardice when you yourself are a craven little skulker is doing yourself no favours at all.

Wait a minute... did you really just admit to scrutinising a very distant building in a photo in hopes of gleaning PI about another poster who you accuse of paranoia or cowardice?  ac_lmfao  :roll:  ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408088 time=1618274379 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408080 time=1618272458 user_id=1560

OK.

Wait a minute... did you really just admit to scrutinising a very distant building in a photo in hopes of gleaning PI about another poster who you accuse of paranoia or cowardice?  ac_lmfao  :roll:  ac_lmfao

:crazy:

Bricktop

Freud...please. Try and THINK, boy.

I am a photographer. I am experienced in not only taking images, but in editing. When I look at a photograph, I look at the entire image. An obliterated sign stands out like a red flashing light. Were you half smart, you would have CROPPED rather than obscured.

But we know you are not half smart.

You missed me, didn't you, boy?

Frood

Why would I waste any more time on obscuring personal details in a photo and running it through a reverse image search prior to posting it?

I must not be paranoid enough compared to yourself, eh?  :sdfjh(2):  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408105 time=1618275990 user_id=1676
Why would I waste any more time on obscuring personal details in a photo and running it through a reverse image search prior to posting it?

Scared now you're being investigated?  :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408108 time=1618276124 user_id=61

Turn off your firewall, antivirus software, any vpn's, and post your IP on Reddit and Twitter...

....unless you're scared, that is...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408109 time=1618276295 user_id=1676

Turn off your firewall, antivirus software, any vpn's, and post your IP on Reddit and Twitter...

Aww, big baby Dinky here is scared that big brother Bricktop will send the police to his front door.  :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408110 time=1618276556 user_id=61

Aww, big baby Dinky here is scared that big brother Bricktop will send the police to his front door.  :laugh:

ac_toofunny

I had no one in mind when I practiced safe net nookie, though....

So how about that unprotected IP and computer of yours...?

Ante up, bread crumb pecker!  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408111 time=1618276782 user_id=1676

ac_toofunny

Not the brightest crayon in the box are you DD?  I don't mind hanging out with the police, why? b/c I'm not a spineless coward.  ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408112 time=1618277306 user_id=61

ac_toofunny

Not the brightest crayon in the box are you DD?  I don't mind hanging out with the police, why? b/c I'm not a spineless coward.  ac_biggrin

Nahhh....what's not bright is confusing someone's safe internet policy with a fear of any specific internet or non internet threat...

(Don't get your feathers ruffled, pigeon....it's just shitslinging for larfs to and fro... I don't want your eggs....)

ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408113 time=1618277659 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408112 time=1618277306 user_id=61

ac_toofunny

Nahhh....what's not bright is confusing someone's safe internet policy with a fear of any specific internet or non internet threat...

(Don't get your feathers ruffled, pigeon....it's just shitslinging for larfs to and fro... I don't want your eggs....)

ac_hithere

Bricktop and the police will not hurt you, seriously you're such a coward.  :laugh3:

Zetsu

Not interested in getting my comp flooded with viruses is just common sense, but afraid of people that do deeds and good acts everyday?  There's a special place in hell reserved for those cowards.  ac_toofunny