Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I agree with Joe Biden.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2021, 10:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

https://scontent.fric1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/174548566_2234921766642488_4519630795968845982_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=qmW7z6RNiAcAX_yOK35&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.fna&oh=b9e3d7c4a4ae4a7dde7a14694e4ddf1a&oe=609B490E">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Zetsu

Quote from: Renee post_id=408249 time=1618414472 user_id=156
I've learned over the years that these kinds of threads are nothing more than pot stirring, masturbatory, click bait and that it is fruitless to engage...No argument put forth on either side is going to change the minds of the opposing players...

BUT since this thread has taken a kind of weird turn I will just drop this here.

Tumblr_l_152753551349228.jpg

Now can someone tell me what the real problem is? And do human heads qualify as "foreign" objects. Because if they do, many of you participating in this thread need to be very careful... :nea:

But Renee, the problem is that the US's gun related homicide per capita is 12.5 x higher if compared to the average developed nations.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Oops.

Fact and Logic alert.

Gun freaks better get their "Beds kill people" and "Guns are harmless" decoy arguments going.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I've learned over the years that these kinds of threads are nothing more than pot stirring, masturbatory, click bait and that it is fruitless to engage...No argument put forth on either side is going to change the minds of the opposing players...

BUT since this thread has taken a kind of weird turn I will just drop this here.

Now can someone tell me what the real problem is? And do human heads qualify as "foreign" objects. Because if they do, many of you participating in this thread need to be very careful... :nea:

Ah, yes. Because all truth is contained within memes.

Let us, for a moment, consider your fatuous (yeah, the pun was intended) meme as gospel truth.

By what leap of logic does sticking things in your ass relate to the possession of a lethal weapon? And what does it matter what kind of lethal weapon it is?

America. The Idiot Nation.  :for_brian:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408314 time=1618470840 user_id=1560

Ah, yes. Because all truth is contained within memes.

Let us, for a moment, consider your fatuous (yeah, the pun was intended) meme as gospel truth.

By what leap of logic does sticking things in your ass relate to the possession of a lethal weapon? And what does it matter what kind of lethal weapon it is?

America. The Idiot Nation.  :for_brian:

You're right about one thing, sticking things in your ass has nothing to do with owning weapons. But the perspective on the death rate compare to the dreaded AR is a simple illustration of the hysteria that little tin God, authoritarian, dinks like you perpetuate in relation to gun ownership....This should have been simple to figure out for anyone with a functioning brain and judging by your reaction, that leaves you out. But from my experience in dealing with you, that was to be expected....So many people around here think you walk on water intellectually but I know different.

A few years ago, a countryman of yours, an Australian comedian by the name of Jim Jefferies used to do a comedy routine poking fun of how Australians just rolled over and submitted to your kind of draconian gun control, also as part of his routine, he made light of getting a broken vibrating egg lodged in his colon...This has nothing to do with owning a weapon as well but it does shed just a tiny bit more perspective on your OP.

This is all I have to say on the matter and consider your sleazy, rock spider, ass privileged that I took the time to address your tired, rehashed, histrionic, droning on this subject.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Nebraska's governor signed a proclamation that designates his state as a second amendment sanctuary state,reaffirming the state's support for gun rights.

Bricktop

Quote from: Renee post_id=408318 time=1618487715 user_id=156

You're right about one thing, sticking things in your ass has nothing to do with owning weapons. But the perspective on the death rate compare to the dreaded AR is a simple illustration of the hysteria that little tin God, authoritarian, dinks like you perpetuate in relation to gun ownership....This should have been simple to figure out for anyone with a functioning brain and judging by your reaction, that leaves you out. But from my experience in dealing with you, that was to be expected....So many people around here think you walk on water intellectually but I know different.

A few years ago, a countryman of yours, an Australian comedian by the name of Jim Jefferies used to do a comedy routine poking fun of how Australians just rolled over and submitted to your kind of draconian gun control, also as part of his routine, he made light of getting a broken vibrating egg lodged in his colon...This has nothing to do with owning a weapon as well but it does shed just a tiny bit more perspective on your OP.

This is all I have to say on the matter and consider your sleazy, rock spider, ass privileged that I took the time to address your tired, rehashed, histrionic, droning on this subject.

So much bile and anger. So little reason and informed argument. So, in lieu of a meme, we will now quote an Australian stand up comedian. Don't look now, barge ass, but your sources of reference are doing your vapid argument no favours whatsoever.

How bout this guy?

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/kRBbEWhVfKVdaWjwlqWV14OWLLI=/1200x0/https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F9eeb4de9-41ac-4c30-b742-cd376d9faff5">

Your country is fucked, Lady Lump...cops are killing traffic violators, gangs are killing innocent civilians, psycho's are gunning people down in schools, shops and churches.

And the best you've got is memes and comedians.

You are the epitome of what makes America the Idiot Nation. Add that to your role in making it the Fat Nation and you must surely be in the running for some kind of Presidential recognition for keeping the American spirit alive.

Your comment offers no privilege. You're just another bitter and spiteful hag who hates men. Particularly those she cannot intimidate.

Now, please address the issue or fuck off out of my thread.

Anonymous

Just changing topics a but, how is Australia's vaccine rollout going Bricktop?

Bricktop

Poorly.

Europe blocked delivery of millions of doses.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408449 time=1618538421 user_id=1560
Poorly.

So, the only developed countries doing worse than Canada in getting their citizens vaccinatated are Australia, New Zealand and the Asian tigers plus Japan.

Frood

Australia is lucky to not be kill shotting many people now...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408450 time=1618538650 user_id=3254
Poorly.

So, the only developed countries doing worse than Canada in getting their citizens vaccinatated are Australia, New Zealand and the Asian tigers plus Japan.

Australia is 100th in the world for the number of Covid-19 vaccinations administered for every hundred residents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=408460 time=1618541391 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408450 time=1618538650 user_id=3254
Poorly.

Australia is 100th in the world for the number of Covid-19 vaccinations administered for every hundred residents.

New Zealand is even further behind.