Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2021, 10:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408784 time=1618798517 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408783 time=1618798156 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408782 time=1618797632 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408781 time=1618797059 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408780 time=1618796920 user_id=61
Frankly speaking, the police are the only people that have the moral rights to decide whether civilian can own firearms or not, rather than some braindead ass babbling chimp.

Wow.... that's a really retarded way to think.  :crazy:

The right to self defence is universal.

Man up, sparrow spanker...

Lmao, defend from what?  You're not even a cop but just a pussy that still needs a gun to feel secure in a very safe haven.  As long as you don't deal with criminals on a daily basis you don't need a gun, just use your fist if you ever get in a fight in public.

I avoid fights with a passion actually...

...if I'm in a fight that I can't avoid, it means I'm likely going to need more than just a pair of fists to finish it.

But we can't have ANY weapons on us here....not even pepper spray or an asp...

So if you're attacked with a gun, knife, hit and run, cricket bat or tyre iron, you're basically fucked. The cops might be around in 10-20 minutes to file a report and call you an ambulance or coroner.

All because you paranoid little cowards that won't take responsibility for their lives and property.

:001_rolleyes:

Use your brain?  No one is going to all of a sudden shoot or stab you for no reason you dumb pussy.  Chances of you getting struck by lightning is probably higher, might as well stick a lighting rod on your head if you're that scared.

You live a sheltered life...  :001_rolleyes:

So naive... so soft...  :sad:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408785 time=1618798599 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408781 time=1618797059 user_id=1676

Wow.... that's a really retarded way to think.  :crazy:

The right to self defence is universal.

Man up, sparrow spanker...

Lmao, defend from what?  You're not even a cop but just a pussy that still needs a gun to feel secure in a very safe haven.  As long as you don't deal with criminals on a daily basis you don't need a gun, just use your fist if you ever get in a fight in public.

...if I'm in a fight that I can't avoid, it means I'm likely going to need more than just a pair of fists to finish it.

So if you're attacked with a gun, knife, hit and run, cricket bat or tyre iron, you're basically fucked. The cops might be around in 10-20 minutes to file a report and call you an ambulance or coroner.

All because you paranoid little cowards that won't take responsibility for their lives and property.

Use your brain?  No one is going to all of a sudden shoot or stab you for no reason you dumb pussy.  Chances of you getting struck by lightning is probably higher, might as well stick a lighting rod on your head if you're that scared.

Have you ever fought the biggest and strongest guys at your high school or 4 rotten punks on the streets or have to deal with gangsters with backup?  That's barely half of the problems of my so called sheltered life.  :001_rolleyes:
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408788 time=1618798765 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408785 time=1618798599 user_id=1676

Have you ever fought the biggest and strongest guys at your high school or 4 rotten punks on the streets?

Both... kicked some arse sometimes, got my arse kicked other times....came close to being killed multiple times.... once by a drug fucked Cleveland Browns linebacker with schizophrenia.

I've been tailed by street gangs, knife wielding gypsies, and held up at gunpoint twice...once in the States, once here.

I've had friends going about their business or chilling in their homes viciously attacked.

Shit happens.

6 properties over, somebody was murdered about 5 years ago. Killer never caught. Year and a half ago, somebody was knifed nearby and the cops had the entire area locked down searching.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Most of the time a gun isn't the best option, especially if you've already been held at gun point.  Honestly I rather just hand over $50 bucks and get it over with, and go home and watch tv, not b/c I'm spineless, but it's that gun loose policy just feeds the cycle and cost alot of innocent lives.

For me my biggest headache are these gangers that are backuped by a criminal organization, at least 3 of my friends and I have been individually assaulted by their crew after leaving school property and ended up with a bloody face, lol.

Zetsu

Anyways with your financial ability I doubt you don't have the ability to avoid those shitty ass ghettos.

Frood

They weren't shitty arse ghettos for the most part... just normal suburbs with typical people in them.... except for the gypsie city. That motherfucker chased me through a dozen suburbs with a massive Bowie knife out.

But that doesn't mean that because I've managed to avoid serious harm or death thus far, I'll always be lucky to get away.

...and that's why we should all be armed. It cuts down on victims.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408767 time=1618792741 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=408717 time=1618766630 user_id=56
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=408711 time=1618765633 user_id=114
I'm on the fence as far as gun ownership is concerned. In theory, as a classical liberal, I support individual rights and choices. But, I have to say that Bricktop and Zetsu have presented a better case for gun restrictions than DD has for the other side.

Edit, Odinson, I know you own rifles. What is your opinion about handgun ownership?

He's no Renee.

Girls gotta stick together. That fat twat has posted nothing of any meaning and consequence...as usual.

But she has a uterus, so she must be right. :001_rolleyes:

She's a worthy opponent for you Bricktop.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408799 time=1618811422 user_id=3254
I'm on the fence as far as gun ownership is concerned. In theory, as a classical liberal, I support individual rights and choices. But, I have to say that Bricktop and Zetsu have presented a better case for gun restrictions than DD has for the other side.

Edit, Odinson, I know you own rifles. What is your opinion about handgun ownership?

He's no Renee.

Girls gotta stick together. That fat twat has posted nothing of any meaning and consequence...as usual.

That's why he doesn't like her. :laugh3:

Frood

Renee bothers to debate the talking points...

...but the right to self defence ultimately isn't up for debate. It's an absolute and anybody who says otherwise is a mong...
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

I'm a bear.

Winning fights is not a problem for me.

But the thing is that the home invaders could be armed.

Otherwise I'm completely safe... And so is my female.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408773 time=1618795239 user_id=1676
You're paranoid of people being able to defend themselves because you're a former pig (aka authoritarian coward).

I was going to shoot your idiocy down with a rather robust burst of fact and reality.

But nothing I could say would demean you more than your own words quoted above. You need to be grateful for the anti gun lobby, because if you were permitted to have a gun, you'd soon have no feet.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408809 time=1618816541 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408773 time=1618795239 user_id=1676
You're paranoid of people being able to defend themselves because you're a former pig (aka authoritarian coward).

I was going to shoot your idiocy down with a rather robust burst of fact and reality.

But nothing I could say would demean you more than your own words quoted above. You need to be grateful for the anti gun lobby, because if you were permitted to have a gun, you'd soon have no feet.

Mate, you've got no idea...

Buying a firearm isn't the issue in Australia....albeit some pretty ordinary calibres and actions. The main issue I have is with the stipulation that the filth can enter my home for "inspections" uninvited...

Never mind if I started shooting at age 6 and am safer and a better shot than most of them. That's not a brag. That's the reality of growing up in a semi-rural community and blowing through 10's of thousands of cheap rounds at an age you were still wetting your bed and wailing for mumsy to fetch teddy, comparatively speaking.

Nah...my beef is with your former profession of fucktards and low IQ bullies. My home is sacred. No government salaried grifters allowed in, period.

So I've momentarily abandoned a civil right to preserve another even more important one.

Though I expect Australia to crumble into a pile of shit within the next decade, no doubt because of its nanny state rules and regulations, while adversaries freely land on our shores to take what they want.

And your fat decrepit dumb arse will be yelling "my home is sacred! How dare you!"...  :roll:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408793 time=1618803131 user_id=1676
They weren't shitty arse ghettos for the most part... just normal suburbs with typical people in them.... except for the gypsie city. That motherfucker chased me through a dozen suburbs with a massive Bowie knife out.

But that doesn't mean that because I've managed to avoid serious harm or death thus far, I'll always be lucky to get away.

...and that's why we should all be armed. It cuts down on victims.

Frankly speaking if they let civilians own guns in Oz just like the states, chance are crime rates will spike up, and innocent folks will have deal with more armed and aggressive robbers.  And it's quite obvious most folks would prefer to live in places like Canada or Australia than the US even if civilians have access to fire arms.  

Yes, it's true that you had to deal with people with a knife or a gun while I just traded fists with a group of assholes a few times and the police were called to the scene, another time I was robbed at the front door of my house by a group of a dozen of Black teens during Halloween, lost no more than $100 in asset and money.

The choices are simple, you can either fight them with your fist or give them what they want if they have a weapon or a member of a criminal organization.  Honestly I rather sacrifice $50 every 10 years than seeing ppl own the news gunned down by scumbags b/c of the policies of pro gun owners support.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408802 time=1618812774 user_id=1676
Renee bothers to debate the talking points...

...but the right to self defence ultimately isn't up for debate. It's an absolute and anybody who says otherwise is a mong...

There was a case in Saskatchewan of a farmer killing an intruder with a legal rifle.....he was acquitted.

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408799 time=1618811422 user_id=3254

He's no Renee.

Where is she then?

I'm sure she's missed me during my recent sequester.