The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Exposed - The Direct Role of TV & Net Sites in Assisting All Prog Causes Thread

Started by cc, April 16, 2021, 03:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

CBS News is facing heat over a video the network shared on Twitter Thursday that critics say https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-cropping-bodycam-footage-adam-toledo-shooting-chicago">crops out a critical part of body camera footage showing the police chase that led to 13-year-old Adam Toledo's death in Chicago last month.

Extremely graphic footage shows a Chicago police officer pulling up to a location on the city's West Side on March 29 and immediately encountering two people, one of whom appears to be Toledo, running away from the area.

Toledo stops for a moment before he turns toward the officer, at which point the cop tells him to, "Show me your f—— hands."

The images press "conveniently & intentionally edited out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzF9cGBWEAA_5X6?format=png&name=small">

{Anything to help the prog cause and throw the country into anti-cop hate ... and to encourage deadly  rioting}
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=408521 time=1618601673 user_id=88
CBS News is facing heat over a video the network shared on Twitter Thursday that critics say http://server5.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sbgpzkcu/snop/p2/media/cbs-news-cropping-bodycam-footage-adam-toledo-shooting-chicago">crops out a critical part of body camera footage showing the police chase that led to 13-year-old Adam Toledo's death in Chicago last month.

Extremely graphic footage shows a Chicago police officer pulling up to a location on the city's West Side on March 29 and immediately encountering two people, one of whom appears to be Toledo, running away from the area.

Toledo stops for a moment before he turns toward the officer, at which point the cop tells him to, "Show me your f—— hands."

The image press edited out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzF9cGBWEAA_5X6?format=png&name=small">

{Anything to help the prog cause and throw the country into anti-cop hate ... and to encourage deadly  rioting}

I didn't know about this cc.

cc

I do also. That does not change the fact that they determine elections

Canadian news is every bit as bad, maybe worse as they take govt money = must help govt., always trying to influence people toward progism by action & by omission

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=408534 time=1618617525 user_id=88

Canadian news is every bit as bad, maybe worse as they take govt money = must help govt., always trying to influence people toward progism by action & by omission

I don't trust North American news.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=408534 time=1618617525 user_id=88

Our democracy, our institutions, and our media are horseshit.

cc

[One piece of good news in this "TV Assisting All Prog Causes Thread"]

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/CNN-Dumpster-Fire-620x349.jpg">

CNN Ratings Down 54 PERCENT Since Inauguration Day

CNN has been hemorrhaging viewers since President Biden took office, with ratings down more than 50 percent in multiple categories since Inauguration Day.

The liberal network spent years attacking former President Donald Trump and the network thrived during his final days in office amid a brief post-election spike. CNN averaged 2.2 million viewers during the first three weeks of 2021, but it has averaged just one million viewers since Biden took office, a staggering decline of 54 percent.

CNN's struggles are even more prominent among the key advertising demographic of adults age 25-54, with a drop of 60 percent. It averaged 617,000 demo viewers from Dec. 28 through Inauguration Day but only 244,000 since Biden entered the White House.

CNN's liberal primetime hosts Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon haven't been able to keep their audiences under the new administration, either.

CNN averaged 3.1 million viewers from 8-11 p.m. from Dec. 28 through Inauguration Day but only 1.4 million since for a whopping 55-percent decline. Over the same time period, CNN's primetime lineup lost 63 percent of its viewers among the crucial demo.

cc

I don't also, Fash. That said, it alone prolly changed the election  .. which no broadcaster has the ethical right to do.

But that's where we are at now ... Everywhere "now" agenda trumps right & wrong .. and the press just reporting and simply doing it's job will never return

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=408674 time=1618704004 user_id=88
I don't also, Fash. That said, it alone prolly changed the election  .. which no broadcaster has the ethical right to do.

But that's where we are at now ... Everywhere "now" agenda trumps right & wrong .. and the press just reporting and simply doing it's job will never return

Regular CNN viewers would never vote for Trump anyway.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=408709 time=1618765216 user_id=114

Regular CNN viewers would never vote for Trump anyway.

True words

However, they overlook those originally in the middle who had few real alternatives beyond "the entire pack" to watch for news who eventually are influenced to vote Dem.

To many these networks of the pack once were considered mainstream .. and still are by many "in the middle"

He who gets the middle always wins  .. and that applies to issues as well. Issues that get the middle always win

And I'm talkin bout ALL aspects of life, not just T ... and "Cancel" by omission or aggressive falsehoods

Net sites are more powerful influencers  as they not only give prominence to their ways but cancel other opinions ..  by omission & by direct cancel

Communication sites by cancelling other opinions .. Search sites by rigging search software to hide what they don't approve of and display what they approve of

Blazor

Hell they even boast that they did. EXPOSED!!!

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=408742 time=1618780373 user_id=2221

Hell they even boast that they did. EXPOSED!!!

">

Thisa is an admission they are not real journalists. Everybody knows that anyway.

Anonymous

Corporate Liberal Media Has A Disinformation Problem, And Polling Proves It

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/23/corporate-media-disinformation-police-killings-covid-19-russia-polling/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&tpcc%3D=newsletter&pnespid=jLV1pfFZCw2Nzgr5Rw9lh9um.T1glHskqdHReIuq">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/23/corp ... skqdHReIuq">https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/23/corporate-media-disinformation-police-killings-covid-19-russia-polling/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&tpcc%3D=newsletter&pnespid=jLV1pfFZCw2Nzgr5Rw9lh9um.T1glHskqdHReIuq

For the first time, less than half of all Americans said they trust traditional media, according to polling data from the communication firm Edelman's annual trust barometer.

Among those polled, 59% of respondents said traditional media is "purposely trying to mislead people by saying things they know are false or gross exaggerations."

News coverage of recent trends including police killings of unarmed black people, the COVID-19 pandemic and Russia appear to have followed a similar pattern: corporate media outlets promote false or exaggerated stories and polling data in turn shows liberals are more likely to believe in misinformation about those trends.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=409166 time=1619237402 user_id=1689

.............. News coverage of recent trends including police killings of unarmed black people, the COVID-19 pandemic and Russia appear to have followed a similar pattern: corporate media outlets promote false or exaggerated stories and polling data in turn shows liberals are more likely to believe in misinformation about those trends.

Next step is for internet sites to ban / cancel any posts that challenge the false news  .. even banning people who post unwanted challenges

We are not in a good spot  .. and it's not about to improve with current people in power who are helped by it all & are lovin it