The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

That mimi Broad

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2021, 01:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I've seen Edward offline. He is a sexy babe.

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "Forum Stalker" post_id=411359 time=1621383254
Look at that dorky little loser Edward. Posting on here and the incel forum all day long to convince everybody he doesn't post on both forums all day long. He is so pathetic. ac_toofunny

It is quite funny to watch

It's even funnier to watch him desperately pretend he's someone else
Quote from: Ariana post_id=411363 time=1621384062
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I saw one of the Magazine covers Edward was on. It looked pretty hot.

ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie the Loser" post_id=411351 time=1621381972
Quote from: Tessa post_id=411345 time=1621380826
Says the loser with over 18 thousand posts.

Does Incel Forum Junkie have 18 thousand posts? That scrawny little Edward loser is on these forums 23/7/365, including major holidays because he doesn't have a girlfriend, or any friends. Is he ever pathetic. ac_lmfao

He just posted six times in a row. Hornet's Nest on the incel bored is all him. A good of the threads on that bored are his bullshit.

That guy posts, eats and jerks off, nothing else.

Anonymous

Poppy

If Edward is such a talented and debonair alpha male, he should make some podcasts and become an internet influencer like KM.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=411407 time=1621435478 user_id=3287
If Edward is such a talented and debonair alpha male, he should make some podcasts and become an internet influencer like KM.

He's not, so he can't.

Anonymous

He is talented and I hear he is a forum influencer.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=411407 time=1621435478 user_id=3287

Old Eddie the chug hopes to be a big success like KM someday. ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: Sally post_id=411452 time=1621488923

Eddie's is a pathological liar and a real world stalker...He has tried on multiple occasions to force himself into the private lives of fellow forum members. He is mentally ill, emotionally unstable, unemployable and delusional.

The only "influence" he has ever exerted on forums has been overwhelmingly negative...He has been a greasy little stain on any forum that has been unlucky enough to have garnered his participation, including this one.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=411479 time=1621529358 user_id=156

Eddie's is a pathological liar and a real world stalker...He has tried on multiple occasions to force himself into the private lives of fellow forum members. He is mentally ill, emotionally unstable, unemployable and delusional.

The only "influence" he has ever exerted on forums has been overwhelmingly negative...He has been a greasy little stain on any forum that has been unlucky enough to have garnered his participation, including this one.

Sally is Eddie. Nobody on the forums or in real life has any use for him.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=411493 time=1621541500 user_id=114

I'm fully aware that "Sally" is Eddie. I'm just rubbing his zit covered face in the shit he creates. 90% of the non registered handles in this sub are of little Eddie's making. He has nothing better to do. You almost have to feel sorry for him because he lives in a world of delusion  and paranoia. It's been that way for decades.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=411559 time=1621597706 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=411493 time=1621541500 user_id=114

I'm fully aware that "Sally" is Eddie. I'm just rubbing his zit covered face in the shit he creates. 90% of the non registered handles in this sub are of little Eddie's making. He has nothing better to do. You almost have to feel sorry for him because he lives in a world of delusion  and paranoia. It's been that way for decades.

Shen Li uses non registered handles too..

Not nearly as much as Edward of course.....she's not here that often.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=411559 time=1621597706 user_id=156
Sally is Eddie. ....

He does make a good "Sally" though
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview