The best topic

Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

That mimi Broad

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2021, 01:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410579 time=1620703580 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=410567 time=1620692184 user_id=1582
i like yall.... and normally you cats are pretty classy.... but this thred.... this is eddie caliber bullshit....

Or Joe..

We're far from perfect, we know.

it wasn't so much a comment at yall.... it was just surprising.... and i'm not here to knight for anybody.... i figure for every nice thing said theres 10 ppl lined up to say otherwise.... i know she can be infuriating.... but unlike semen, joe and eddie, she has a good heart and she actually sees the good side of liberal policies.... its not a troll for her and shes not retarded or unhinged.... shes a genuinely good person.... i think thats why i have the biggest issues with her and what fuckin pisses me off the most about her.... semen, joe and eddie are just horrible fuckin ppl.... semen is like he is because its the only way to remain somewhat relevant.... if he wasn't the BIGGEST idiot online, he'd just drift off in the tide of mediocrity.... joe wants to give the impression of being stupid.... i dunno where fact meets fiction in his charade but he nails it regardless.... and eddie is just a fuckin psychopath.... its not a stretch to see any of them waving liberal standards around.... In fact this would be a trophy thred for them as they intentionally do what they do.... but mimi is only doing what she thinks is right and i can't fault her for that.... and i dunno anyone who could or should.... anyway - carry on....

Anonymous

You haven't even graduated high school. Your word is moot, hillbilly.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Jimmy Savile" post_id=410601 time=1620734301

my lack of a diploma has no relevance to the validity of my statement.... nor any affect on my credibility.... which actually makes your statement moot.... have a day, chief....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=410602 time=1620734680 user_id=1582

my lack of a diploma has no relevance to the validity of my statement.... nor any affect on my credibility.... which actually makes your statement moot.... have a day, chief....

My Eddie is a sick man. Please don't be mean to him. Sometimes he cannot control what he is saying.

Just so you know, Eddie's education has been spotty as well. He has spent so much time in and out of psychiatric hospitals during his adolescence that he missed a lot of school. He can't help being the way he is.

Anonymous

It has a very high relevance. You only made it to grade 5.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410603 time=1620735212

My Eddie is a sick man. Please don't be mean to him. Sometimes he cannot control what he is saying.

Just so you know, Eddie's education has been spotty as well. He has spent so much time in and out of psychiatric hospitals during his adolescence that he missed a lot of school. He can't help being the way he is.

no worries.... you did your best.... can't make a silk purse from a pigs ear.... eddies ok. i make allowances for his mental issues....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Jimmy Savile" post_id=410604 time=1620735676

obviously you had no problem reading what i wrote.... nor putting it into context.... and since neither of us are 'verified' sources (though i am somewhat more verified than you as i am an actual member of the forum and you're just rando trash).... perhaps you can show where my education has any weight on the scale....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=410596 time=1620730045 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410579 time=1620703580 user_id=3254
i like yall.... and normally you cats are pretty classy.... but this thred.... this is eddie caliber bullshit....

Or Joe..

We're far from perfect, we know.

it wasn't so much a comment at yall.... it was just surprising.... and i'm not here to knight for anybody.... i figure for every nice thing said theres 10 ppl lined up to say otherwise.... i know she can be infuriating.... but unlike semen, joe and eddie, she has a good heart and she actually sees the good side of liberal policies.... its not a troll for her and shes not retarded or unhinged.... shes a genuinely good person.... i think thats why i have the biggest issues with her and what fuckin pisses me off the most about her.... semen, joe and eddie are just horrible fuckin ppl.... semen is like he is because its the only way to remain somewhat relevant.... if he wasn't the BIGGEST idiot online, he'd just drift off in the tide of mediocrity.... joe wants to give the impression of being stupid.... i dunno where fact meets fiction in his charade but he nails it regardless.... and eddie is just a fuckin psychopath.... its not a stretch to see any of them waving liberal standards around.... In fact this would be a trophy thred for them as they intentionally do what they do.... but mimi is only doing what she thinks is right and i can't fault her for that.... and i dunno anyone who could or should.... anyway - carry on....

I have absolutely no problem with mimi..

I'm not a fan of these cross forum gossip threads..

Leave that for JOE and Edward.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=410606 time=1620736129 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Jimmy Savile" post_id=410604 time=1620735676

obviously you had no problem reading what i wrote.... nor putting it into context.... and since neither of us are 'verified' sources (though i am somewhat more verified than you as i am an actual member of the forum and you're just rando trash).... perhaps you can show where my education has any weight on the scale....

Please understand that my Eddie is very insecure about his own education. It's only by the kindness and perseverance of the Canadian school system that he was awarded a High School diploma....He never finished or rather, he was asked to leave Emily Carr University of Art and Design because of his inappropriate behavior. It was very embarrassing for the family and his grandfather lost a great deal of tuition money in the process. I don't know why I'm sharing this but sometimes, I just have to vent. You can't imagine what I have been through with my Eddie.

It's always best not to argue or talk reason with my Eddie when he is feeling insecure and in what we call "attack mode". It only makes the situation worse and he becomes more aggressive. It best to just leave him to his delusions. He will snap out of it soon enough.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

Quote from: Blurt post_id=410618 time=1620747164 user_id=1974
^^ Unhappy Mother's Day.  ac_unsure

Yes, quite.

But you can tell from her writing that the compassion Eddie's Mom has for her son is inspirational...Nothing but respect for that poor woman... :thumbsup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=410620 time=1620748380 user_id=156
Quote from: Blurt post_id=410618 time=1620747164 user_id=1974
^^ Unhappy Mother's Day.  ac_unsure

Yes, quite.

But you can tell from her writing that the compassion Eddie's Mom has for her son is inspirational...Nothing but respect for that poor woman... :thumbsup:

That woman is a saint.

Anonymous

Anonymous

If you go back five or more years, this board was worse than VF for that bullshit. Shen Li was the usual instigator. She seems to have outgrown that. I am not confident Eddie, Joe and Seamoron ever will.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview