Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

How is everyone?

Started by Erica Mena, May 11, 2021, 12:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=410808 time=1620873667 user_id=61
Quote from: Edward post_id=410805 time=1620873069
Must suck to be jealous, old people like you guys. Get over it.

The last thing everyone here would ever want is to end up being like you.

Obviously he's jealous of you.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410809 time=1620874403 user_id=3254

That's a bit harsh.....Edward should be pitied.

I guess I should pity him a little bit, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=410811 time=1620874920 user_id=56

I think he's jealous of everyone here, and needs help asap.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=410814 time=1620875838 user_id=61

His mom says the same thing.

Blurt

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410763 time=1620857395 user_id=3254
Quote from: Pricktop post_id=410760 time=1620849283
Seoulbra likes to wear bras for his fat man tits.

Edward, you wish you were as fit and buff as Seoul is.

Or as Bricktop, for that matter.

That man is spry for his age.

He can do 35 push-ups with his hands tied behind his back. For real.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=410820 time=1620881324 user_id=1974

He's in good shape for his age.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=410821 time=1620882004 user_id=56
Quote from: Blurt post_id=410820 time=1620881324 user_id=1974

He's in good shape for his age.

Yes, he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=410794 time=1620870128 user_id=56
Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410785 time=1620866703
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410770 time=1620859552 user_id=3254
Quote from: Edward post_id=410769 time=1620859230
That is the most uninformed and ignorant thing you have said in your life. I have worked out my whole life. Excelled at baseball, boxing, karate, etc... You name it. You are talking out of your ass. My doctor says I am as fit as an Olympic athlete.

When I thought I was going to jail for life for shooting someone in the face I started working out like a madman. I keep fit to deal with any situation. That is why even the police are afraid of me.

Whatever you say Edward.

That's exactly how to deal with my Eddie. You just humor him because if you argue, he get frustrated and violent...Lucky he has never done any of the things he claims and has never lifted anything heavier than a prescription container of lithium. He has been on lithium since he was 18 when all other less potent anti-depressants failed the help him.

He is right about one thing, some people are afraid of him because he is certifiably psychotic. He cannot help being what he is so once again I'm extending my thanks to you and your lovely forum for your patience and tolerance.

All psychos like your son have adult acne.

It's true that my Eddie has bad skin but it's not entirely his fault. His medication plays havoc with his complexion. But he does have some control over his greasy skin and I've spoken to him about on many occasions. Truth be told, he doesn't always bathe regularly...You have no idea how embarrassing it is to say that your son has wretched body odor. Sometimes it is so bad the his grandfather and I don't even want to visit him....The only time I know he is clean is when he is in the hospital.. :sad:

Again, thank you all for your understanding and patience.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=410798 time=1620871467 user_id=1689
That is the most uninformed and ignorant thing you have said in your life. I have worked out my whole life. Excelled at baseball, boxing, karate, etc... You name it. You are talking out of your ass. My doctor says I am as fit as an Olympic athlete.

When I thought I was going to jail for life for shooting someone in the face I started working out like a madman. I keep fit to deal with any situation. That is why even the police are afraid of me.

Whatever you say Edward.

That's exactly how to deal with my Eddie. You just humor him because if you argue, he get frustrated and violent...Lucky he has never done any of the things he claims and has never lifted anything heavier than a prescription container of lithium. He has been on lithium since he was 18 when all other less potent anti-depressants failed the help him.

He is right about one thing, some people are afraid of him because he is certifiably psychotic. He cannot help being what he is so once again I'm extending my thanks to you and your lovely forum for your patience and tolerance.

Your son posts bullshit about eighteen hours a day.

Yes I know, it's terrible. He refuses to do anything else... But what else can he do?...In his chaotic mental state no one will employ him and he doesn't have enough eye hand coordination to play video games.  

Please be understanding, my Eddie is very troubled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410824 time=1620906173

Whatever you say Edward.

Yes I know, it's terrible. He refuses to do anything else... But what else can he do?...In his chaotic mental state no one will employ him and he doesn't have enough eye hand coordination to play video games.  

We know and we'll try.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410825 time=1620910349 user_id=3254

Whatever you say Edward.

We know and we'll try.

Unfortunately it's very hard because little Eddie IS such a lying creep.

He should be nicer to his mom as well. That poor woman has her hands full with his antics...I can't even imagine being her. It must be like hell on earth.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=410829 time=1620916674 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410825 time=1620910349 user_id=3254

We know and we'll try.

Unfortunately it's very hard because little Eddie IS such a lying creep.

He should be nicer to his mom as well. That poor woman has her hands full with his antics...I can't even imagine being her. It must be like hell on earth.

Edward could challenge the patience of Mother Theresa.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410823 time=1620905739

Whatever you say Edward.

It's true that my Eddie has bad skin but it's not entirely his fault. His medication plays havoc with his complexion. But he does have some control over his greasy skin and I've spoken to him about on many occasions. Truth be told, he doesn't always bathe regularly...You have no idea how embarrassing it is to say that your son has wretched body odor. Sometimes it is so bad the his grandfather and I don't even want to visit him....The only time I know he is clean is when he is in the hospital.. :sad:

Since he doesn't practice good hygiene, it's unlikely he cares about his complexion either.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=410849 time=1620923205 user_id=2021
Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410823 time=1620905739

Whatever you say Edward.

Since he doesn't practice good hygiene, it's unlikely he cares about his complexion either.

His hygiene issues stem from childhood. When he was a child,, bathtime was always very difficult. Eddie would refuse to take his nightly bath and he would run screaming through the house while being violent toward anyone that came near him. He would kick up such a fuss that the neighbors would call the police because they thought he was being abused....I can't tell you just how upsetting it was.

His odor didnt  really start developing until he hit pre-teens and to make matters worse, my Eddie developed severe gynecomastia around the same time. It got so bad that he had to wear a gynecomastic vest during gym class. He took terrible abuse from his classmates because of his breast abnormalities. Fortunately back then we could control some of the odor with deodorants. We even started using dry shampoo for dogs to keep his greasy hair somewhat under control. Unfortunately about 5 years ago my Eddie read an article in a medical journal about the link between roll on deodorant and lymphatic best cancer...Now he won't use deodorant and his body odor is atrocious....I suggested more than once that he should move to France.

I don't really know why I'm tell you all this but it does perform a catharsis that has been lacking in my life for many years...Again thank you all for your tolerance and patience with my troubled son. I truely appreciate it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=410814 time=1620875838 user_id=61

Yes my Eddie needs help. I have dealt with his mental issues for decades and there were times when I thought I had reached the end of my rope. But Eddie can be very charming and loving and he would always ease my pain. He's especially kind an loving to his young neices and nephews.

It is so wonderful that you have birds. My Eddie could never have pets. We tried on several occasions but no animal could abide his touch for long. I think they could sense the cruelty of his chaotic nature. But Eddie did have a pet tarantula for short period. That awful thing was the one animal that didn't seem to mind being around my Eddie. It was his pride and joy and he would take it everywhere with him. Unfortunately one day Eddie was carrying the hairy thing outdoors when it suddenly led from his hand and fell into a mud puddle and drowned. Apparently tarantulas do not swim very well and since my Eddie is so frightened of water, there was nothing he could do. Eddie was devastated. He was inconsolable and I don't think he ever got over the trauma of watching his beloved pet die.

So please have some patience for him. I'm begging you. I know he is a pain but he has been through a lot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview