The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Is race-mixing ethical?

Started by Anonymous, June 06, 2021, 06:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=412912 time=1623195519 user_id=61
Quote from: Renee post_id=412860 time=1623153002 user_id=156
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=412817 time=1623078609 user_id=61
Quote from: Renee post_id=412809 time=1623073372 user_id=156
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=412805 time=1623057547 user_id=2015

Baloney. Shared ethnicity, language and background are the cornerstones of compatibility.

Exactly....There is a lot of opinion based bullshit in this thread, but what else is new....I would especially love to see the genetic science showing how mixed race couples produce the most beautiful and healthiest children.

Oh common Renee, I remember you've mentioned your parents are Irish and Italian, there are scientific evidence that the more diverse the genes the better it is.  

Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... stors.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Does too much "race mixing" produce unhealthy children?

When breeding plants and animals, it's a well-known fact that a cross between individuals from different gene pools will yield healthier offspring than a cross between individuals from the same gene pool. This is called hybrid vigor and it is well-proven and well-documented.

As an example, in traditional English sheep farming, it is common to use breeding ewes that are first generation hybrids between a hardy hill breed and a medium-altitude breed. These will then be mated with a heavy "meat breed" ram to yield fast-growing lambs for meat production.

This system never uses second generation hybrids as mothers, but always goes back to new crosses between the hill breed and the medium-altitude breed. This requires four groups of sheep farmers that co-operate year after year:

one group running pure-bred hill sheep

one group running pure-bred medium altitude sheep

one group running pure-bred meat sheep to yield the rams

one group doing the double cross-breeding

and often a fifth group that buys the young lambs to grow them fat on lush low-altitude pasture.

They wouldn't go to all this trouble to maintain this three-race system if there weren't advantages in it.

Conclusion: race mixing produces healthier children than pure-bred children.

Was that the answer you were hoping for?

https://www.quora.com/Does-too-much-race-mixing-produce-unhealthy-children">https://www.quora.com/Does-too-much-rac ... y-children">https://www.quora.com/Does-too-much-race-mixing-produce-unhealthy-children

:oeudC: The premise I took issue with was mixed race children being more "beautiful" and healthy"..Its not about cross breeding sheep or plants. You made a blanket statement about RACE and health and beauty. But if you were talking about varying the gene pool that's another story entirely and you do NOT have to go outside a "race" to do that....

You mentioned my ancestry which is an example of a varied gene pool but still contained within the same caucasian race....You are confusing ethnicity with race...That is something commonly done by racist scum like Scouse.....You are better and a lot smarter than that inbred halfwit.

I guess it depends on how you'd define race Renee, I understand White ppl tend to lump themselves as one group in general, while we Orientals love to do the opposite, lol.

First let's be clear on the subject of "race"...What is commonly understood regarding the 5 major groups of the racial classifications go back to an 18th century treatise written by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German physician who is considered to be the creator of the basis of modern zoology and anthropology. Blumenthal THEORIZED that there were 5 basic racial classifications and they are as follows:

Caucasian = White

Mongolian =Asian

Malayian = Austronesian

Ethiopian = Negroid

American = Native Americans

Blumenbach based his theory solely on the comparative anatomical differences between the so-called races which we now know to be genetic adaptations mainly caused by environmental factors and the genetic isolation of finite populations...Subgroups have been added over time to the five major classifications but the above are the 5 umbrella classifications.

Over the past 200 or so years,  the concept of race has changed and fluctuated to some degree mainly because the concept of racial classification is actually pseudoscience. 21st century science views racial categories as "socially constructed" and that race is not intrinsic to human beings but rather an "identity" based on culture groups. Different cultures define different racial groups by focusing on the largest groups of social relevance, and these definitions can change over time. There is no real science involved in classifying or categorizing people based on social relevance.

A more accurate categorization of populations is based on genetics. Genetic ancestry plays a larger part in who we are as a people much more than the 18th century theory of racial classification...Furthermore as we study the human genome, we see that if we strip away the genes that are responsible for environmental adaptation and the effects of genetic isolation, as a species, we are all the same. There is just not enough genetic differences between the subgroups of humans to support the theory of racial classification.

Racial classifications is becoming more and more a concept accepted by the ignorant....Racists especially love to hold on to the archaic concept of race....The cretins in our society reject the idea of one basic race with many ethnic phenotypes because it completely nullifies their belief that one particular "race" is superior to the other...Unfortunately the joke is on them because their racist beliefs are not supported by modern genetic science which makes their beliefs even more of a pseudoscience and thus a social, self-serving, construct.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=412919 time=1623196672 user_id=2015
Quote from: Herman post_id=412799 time=1623049567 user_id=1689
That's because boredom quickly sets in with people of the same race who grew up in the same country and in similar backgrounds.

Baloney. Shared ethnicity, language and background are the cornerstones of compatibility.

Exactly....There is a lot of opinion based bullshit in this thread, but what else is new....I would especially love to see the genetic science showing how mixed race couples produce the most beautiful and healthiest children.

I'd like to see the rates of divorce, family violence, and other social problems comparing same race couples with interracial couples.

I believe that things like divorce or domestic violence is caused by a behavioral response to external and internal stimuli. The response is emotional based partly on cultural values and environmental or social conditioning. I'm not sure that what we believe to be "race" would even play a part.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Race-mixers and IR-daters often have this "jungle/asian/white fever" psychosis on.

He thinks that rural female looks like a prom queen.

The cow thinks that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

Thats why its called a "fever"... You are hallucinating.

It takes two good looking people to produce a good looking child.

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=413035 time=1623264336 user_id=136
Race-mixers and IR-daters often have this "jungle/asian/white fever" psychosis on.

ac_umm...If that's true then your kids will be uglier than a mud fence...and covered in fur..... :ohmy:

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=413043 time=1623267268 user_id=156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=413035 time=1623264336 user_id=136

ac_umm...If that's true then your kids will uglier than a mud fence...and covered in fur..... :ohmy:

Maybe I should get a woman like you to add some beautiful into the mix.   ac_cool  ac_wub  ac_biggrin

Renee

Oh Hell No!

[attachment=0]giphy.gif[/attachment]

I should have known better....

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=412994 time=1623251641 user_id=156
Quote from: Herman post_id=412799 time=1623049567 user_id=1689
That's because boredom quickly sets in with people of the same race who grew up in the same country and in similar backgrounds.

I'd like to see the rates of divorce, family violence, and other social problems comparing same race couples with interracial couples.

I believe that things like divorce or domestic violence is caused by a behavioral response to external and internal stimuli. The response is emotional based partly on cultural values and environmental or social conditioning. I'm not sure that what we believe to be "race" would even play a part.

Culture would, as you wrote.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413057 time=1623275280 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=412994 time=1623251641 user_id=156

Culture would, as you wrote.

Exactly, because most times cultural and environmental forces shape who we are and how we react to a given situation. Our behavior is influenced by our environment probably more than any other social factor.

Zetsu

Quote from: Renee post_id=412993 time=1623250294 user_id=156
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=412912 time=1623195519 user_id=61
Quote from: Renee post_id=412860 time=1623153002 user_id=156
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=412817 time=1623078609 user_id=61

Oh common Renee, I remember you've mentioned your parents are Irish and Italian, there are scientific evidence that the more diverse the genes the better it is.  

Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... stors.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Does too much "race mixing" produce unhealthy children?

When breeding plants and animals, it's a well-known fact that a cross between individuals from different gene pools will yield healthier offspring than a cross between individuals from the same gene pool. This is called hybrid vigor and it is well-proven and well-documented.

As an example, in traditional English sheep farming, it is common to use breeding ewes that are first generation hybrids between a hardy hill breed and a medium-altitude breed. These will then be mated with a heavy "meat breed" ram to yield fast-growing lambs for meat production.

This system never uses second generation hybrids as mothers, but always goes back to new crosses between the hill breed and the medium-altitude breed. This requires four groups of sheep farmers that co-operate year after year:

one group running pure-bred hill sheep

one group running pure-bred medium altitude sheep

one group running pure-bred meat sheep to yield the rams

one group doing the double cross-breeding

and often a fifth group that buys the young lambs to grow them fat on lush low-altitude pasture.

They wouldn't go to all this trouble to maintain this three-race system if there weren't advantages in it.

Conclusion: race mixing produces healthier children than pure-bred children.

Was that the answer you were hoping for?

https://www.quora.com/Does-too-much-race-mixing-produce-unhealthy-children">https://www.quora.com/Does-too-much-rac ... y-children">https://www.quora.com/Does-too-much-race-mixing-produce-unhealthy-children

:oeudC: The premise I took issue with was mixed race children being more "beautiful" and healthy"..Its not about cross breeding sheep or plants. You made a blanket statement about RACE and health and beauty. But if you were talking about varying the gene pool that's another story entirely and you do NOT have to go outside a "race" to do that....

You mentioned my ancestry which is an example of a varied gene pool but still contained within the same caucasian race....You are confusing ethnicity with race...That is something commonly done by racist scum like Scouse.....You are better and a lot smarter than that inbred halfwit.

I guess it depends on how you'd define race Renee, I understand White ppl tend to lump themselves as one group in general, while we Orientals love to do the opposite, lol.

First let's be clear on the subject of "race"...What is commonly understood regarding the 5 major groups of the racial classifications go back to an 18th century treatise written by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German physician who is considered to be the creator of the basis of modern zoology and anthropology. Blumenthal THEORIZED that there were 5 basic racial classifications and they are as follows:

Caucasian = White

Mongolian =Asian

Malayian = Austronesian

Ethiopian = Negroid

American = Native Americans

Blumenbach based his theory solely on the comparative anatomical differences between the so-called races which we now know to be genetic adaptations mainly caused by environmental factors and the genetic isolation of finite populations...Subgroups have been added over time to the five major classifications but the above are the 5 umbrella classifications.

Over the past 200 or so years,  the concept of race has changed and fluctuated to some degree mainly because the concept of racial classification is actually pseudoscience. 21st century science views racial categories as "socially constructed" and that race is not intrinsic to human beings but rather an "identity" based on culture groups. Different cultures define different racial groups by focusing on the largest groups of social relevance, and these definitions can change over time. There is no real science involved in classifying or categorizing people based on social relevance.

A more accurate categorization of populations is based on genetics. Genetic ancestry plays a larger part in who we are as a people much more than the 18th century theory of racial classification...Furthermore as we study the human genome, we see that if we strip away the genes that are responsible for environmental adaptation and the effects of genetic isolation, as a species, we are all the same. There is just not enough genetic differences between the subgroups of humans to support the theory of racial classification.

Racial classifications is becoming more and more a concept accepted by the ignorant....Racists especially love to hold on to the archaic concept of race....The cretins in our society reject the idea of one basic race with many ethnic phenotypes because it completely nullifies their belief that one particular "race" is superior to the other...Unfortunately the joke is on them because their racist beliefs are not supported by modern genetic science which makes their beliefs even more of a pseudoscience and thus a social, self-serving, construct.

I'd never knew genetics play a bigger role in difference than race, and that's something worth remembering for quite a long time.  But still I was thinking wouldn't IR couples together would have a higher different chance of genes?  I can't help but notice people with a diverse ancestry on average tends to be healthier in general than people from isolated regions, though there could be like some other factors related like economic ability and proper nutrition, etc.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=412907 time=1623191625 user_id=56
Who gives a fuck. Date/fuck/marry whoever you like for whatever reason, no matter how stupid it may seem to others.

Too bad we dont always get what we want.

There are always variables...

Tell me something girl.

How sad would you be if your husband suddenly perished?

1 week or 2 weeks of mourning time before life goes on and I get to hit that booty?

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=413114 time=1623346950 user_id=136
Who gives a fuck. Date/fuck/marry whoever you like for whatever reason, no matter how stupid it may seem to others.

Tell me something girl.

1 week or 2 weeks of mourning time before life goes on and I get to hit that booty?

I don't understand how this connects to Shen's live and let live post?

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413115 time=1623348901 user_id=3254

Tell me something girl.

Live and let die, Fashie.

Male rivalry.

We are not supposed to let the enemy steal our women.

Its what god wants, Fashie.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=413116 time=1623350745 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413115 time=1623348901 user_id=3254

Tell me something girl.

Live and let die, Fashie.

Male rivalry.

We are not supposed to let the enemy steal our women.

Its what god wants, Fashie.

okay

Odinson

Just ask the Trojans what happens to rat bastards who steal women...

Men were men back then.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview