The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Heat's On O'Child - State Dept reports no major concerns

Started by cc, January 31, 2014, 03:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25987747">BBC - Report: Keystone XL pipeline 'won't boost oil sands use'

The US state department has raised no major environmental objections to the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada to Nebraska, a new report finds.

The proposed pipeline is unlikely to accelerate the pace of Canadian oil sands development, the report found.

It dismisses fears of environmental advocates that the proposed pipeline would increase carbon emissions and contribute to global warming.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25987747">BBC - Report: Keystone XL pipeline 'won't boost oil sands use'

The US state department has raised no major environmental objections to the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada to Nebraska, a new report finds.

The proposed pipeline is unlikely to accelerate the pace of Canadian oil sands development, the report found.

It dismisses fears of environmental advocates that the proposed pipeline would increase carbon emissions and contribute to global warming.

This is no surprise CC, but Odumbo is not interested in facts. He has to many IOU's to billionaires like Steyer that need collecting.

cc

But, but, but ... Hope & Change

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fineartcraig/fineartcraig1107/fineartcraig110700052/10091709-us-pennies.jpg">

Anonymous

cc

"cents" ... Good one.

But R U saying my humor is "cheap", lol

Renee

Sorry Canadians but the pipeline is not part of Obama's legacy. He has to appease the radical environmentalists so he can point to how he helped "fundamentally changed the culture of America".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry Canadians but the pipeline is not part of Obama's legacy. He has to appease the radical environmentalists so he can point to how he helped "fundamentally changed the culture of America".

I hate to admit, but you are bang on Renee. I don't think he will turn down the application. No, no, he will continue to drag his feet on this until he's outta there. Who wins you ask? Venezuela with the heavy crude coming into the Gulf by supertanker. They won't have to worry about superior Canadian oil displacing their shit.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Sorry Canadians but the pipeline is not part of Obama's legacy. He has to appease the radical environmentalists so he can point to how he helped "fundamentally changed the culture of America".

I hate to admit, but you are bang on Renee. I don't think he will turn down the application. No, no, he will continue to drag his feet on this until he's outta there. Who wins you ask? Venezuela with the heavy crude coming into the Gulf by supertanker. They won't have to worry about superior Canadian oil displacing their shit.

Obama has no intention of allowing that pipeline to become a reality on his watch. He will have the EPA throw up road block after road block until he is long out of office. He is going to leave it as a problem for the heir apparent of the Democratic Party in 2016.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Obama has no intention of allowing that pipeline to become a reality on his watch. He will have the EPA throw up road block after road block until he is long out of office.

Yep, he will get others to do his dirty work for him.

Renee

Obama has no intention of allowing that pipeline to become a reality on his watch. He will have the EPA throw up road block after road block until he is long out of office.

He is going to leave it Cankles Clinton or Crazy Uncle Joe to say yes so they can lock in union support in the next presidential election cycle.  That way he can say to his radical environmental supporters "look it wasn't me that sold you out" and history will recount how he fought against fracking and the  expansion of the big oil interests.

Anonymous

He is going to leave it Cankles Clinton or Crazy Uncle Joe to say yes so they can lock in union support in the next presidential election cycle.  That way he can say to his radical environmental supporters "look it wasn't me that sold you out" and history will recount how he fought against fracking and the  expansion of the big oil interests.

Yep, I totally agree. That's what I am hearing here in Alberta too. He has no intention of making any decision which is why our Minister of Foreign Affairs, John Baird goaded him into making a decision....even if it is the wrong one.

Rambo Wong

I think that some racist twirlybrain is going to assassinate Obama.

cc

I don't think you should do that.  

Amazing isn't it. All these years and he is untouched. Sure shoots you wace-baiter's theory all to hell, eh?

'Sides, "Only the good die young" anyhow.

Wambo newer white. Wambo aways Wong

Hornung

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I don't think you should do that.  

Amazing isn't it. All these years and he is untouched. Sure shoots you wace-baiter's theory all to hell, eh?

'Sides, "Only the good die young" anyhow.

Wambo newer white. Wambo aways Wong

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, Islamophobic, nutcase cyberbully like cc li tarte is surprised the President Obama is untouched.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I think that some racist twirlybrain is going to assassinate Obama.

That brown camo should be assassinated...

Next time the democrats put a gay man up for election to get votes.

P.C. airheads will vote him because he is a homosexual...