The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

About bloody time...yippeee

Started by Obvious Li, October 21, 2012, 08:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Too bad the actions of today's little gangsters are merely reflecting the me me me values of their spoiled, entitled parents

Securious

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hmmmm, I'm not sure what to think of this Obvious. I agree that parents need to be more responsible for their own kids when in public places. However, will this be a slippery slope towards widespread banning of children in restaurants? I have seen lots of children that were very well behaved. Shame to punish everyone for the mistakes of some.

you are outvoted on this one.....get a babysitter .....leave the rug rats at home....good for both our peaces of mind..........

and further more why would anyone take their screaming brats to a restaurant and pay good money for a meal that the little darlings stick their hands in, swirl around, knock  on the floor all the while managing to eat (one pea's worth) of food.......leave them at home with some peanuts

Obvious Li

and don't even get me started on the mullets that bring small children to the movie theater....the absolute most annoying thing on the planet except when these same parents use their cellphones during the movie...now that's tacky