Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Memphis Blues

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2014, 04:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

All that talk about Southern pit bbq made me go out and try some on Sunday. We went to Memphis Blues at the corner of 23rd Ave and 50th Street right across the street from Millwoods Town Centre. We had rib ends to start that melted in your mouth. My husband had beef brisket and I had smoked sausage that came with the most flavourful sauce North of the Carolinas. It is supposed to be a chain that started in Vancouver. Puts Montana's to shame. I give it 4 riblets out of 5.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"All that talk about Southern pit bbq made me go out and try some on Sunday. We went to Memphis Blues at the corner of 23rd Ave and 50th Street right across the street from Millwoods Town Centre. We had rib ends to start that melted in your mouth. My husband had beef brisket and I had smoked sausage that came with the most flavourful sauce North of the Carolinas. It is supposed to be a chain that started in Vancouver. Puts Montana's to shame. I give it 4 riblets out of 5.

yes there is one on Broadway close to downtown in Vancouver...used to go there often...need good beer to wash it all down.................... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"All that talk about Southern pit bbq made me go out and try some on Sunday. We went to Memphis Blues at the corner of 23rd Ave and 50th Street right across the street from Millwoods Town Centre. We had rib ends to start that melted in your mouth. My husband had beef brisket and I had smoked sausage that came with the most flavourful sauce North of the Carolinas. It is supposed to be a chain that started in Vancouver. Puts Montana's to shame. I give it 4 riblets out of 5.

yes there is one on Broadway close to downtown in Vancouver...used to go there often...need good beer to wash it all down.................... :geek:

I have never heard of this chain, so I don't think we have one in Calgary yet.

Hornung

Fashionista is not a nice lady? To put bias survey about my mental condition with 500 votes in her favor. Yes Fashionista has an obsessive compulsive disorder to discredit me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Hornung"Fashionista is not a nice lady? To put bias survey about my mental condition with 500 votes in her favor. Yes Fashionista has an obsessive compulsive disorder to discredit me.

You are as annoying as blacks...

Same kind of shit, just from different point-of-view.

cc

You have it figured right Odi ..... impotent, stupid, obsessed with silly things  

but ever so slightly  annoying
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You have it figured right Odi ..... impotent, stupid, obsessed with silly things  

but ever so slightly  annoying

Yep, involuntary virginity.

cc

Maybe you & I should go on a bar crawl together (now THAT would be fun) and pick out a dolly to lay him

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Maybe you & I should go on a bar crawl together (now THAT would be fun) and pick out a dolly to lay him

Even they have standards ya know. ;)  

Hey, what's the deal with the coffee machine av? Gotta be a story there?

cc

Didn't you notice? It's the new trend .... appliance avys,

Just my wink to RDubya  LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Didn't you notice? It's the new trend .... appliance avys,

Just my wink @ RDubya  LOL

Ah, the toaster av.  :idea:

cc

just havin fun .. . I thought RDubya would get a laugh

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"just havin fun .. . I thought RDubya would get a laugh

She probably did.

cc

I have not watched or enjoyed football since my daze @ Ohio U, but did watch yesterday

what a defense!!! Masterful to see in action

This kinda tells the tale - Scroll for the punch line

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I have not watched or enjoyed football since my daze @ Ohio U, but did watch yesterday

what a defense!!! Masterful to see in action

This kinda tells the tale - Scroll for the punch line

Yeah, I watched the game too. Don't really understand the game, but good entertainment nonetheless.

Went to Ohio U eh? You lived all over the place.