The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mass Psychosis: How it works

Started by Frood, August 08, 2021, 10:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417567 time=1628433645 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/f73gfRnxuGDN/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/f73gfRnxuGDN/

I am going to steal a line from Fash-I'll watch it later. I am going golfing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417567 time=1628433645 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/f73gfRnxuGDN/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/f73gfRnxuGDN/

To long, didn't watch. Sum up.

Frood

Describes the process of mass psychosis like the witch trials and authoritarianism in the 20th Century... how people delude themselves...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417585 time=1628440513 user_id=1676
Describes the process of mass psychosis like the witch trials and authoritarianism in the 20th Century... how people delude themselves...

You're preaching to the choir. Although Mom was only 15 when Mao died, she said it felt like God had died. Just 10 years later and under the superb leadership of Chairman Deng Xiaoping, she couldn't recall 1 positive thing about life under Mao the murderer.

Odinson

Having a throbbing boner for cultural diversity, is one of the aspects of the psychosis.

You want to see another culture, buy a plane ticket.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=417597 time=1628443988 user_id=136
Having a throbbing boner for cultural diversity, is one of the aspects of the psychosis.

This will come as a shock to some people on the forumz, but I amire Western culture. Not this top down Marxist cancel culture horseshit we have here today in North America.

Individual liberty, free eneterprise and personal responsibility were winning concepts. As Joe would say, oh well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417599 time=1628444591 user_id=56

This will come as a shock to some people on the forumz, but I amire Western culture. Not this top down Marxist cancel culture horseshit we have here today in North America.

Individual liberty, free eneterprise and personal responsibility were winning concepts. As Joe would say, oh well.

I feel most people know you're trolling..

You're mother is a remarkable person..

She's the only person on these forums that can talk from experience about tyranny.....if she spoke better English.

Odinson

You were probably hired because of the things in your resume.

My issue is with the white people who have a weird lust towards diversifying a country or the workplace.

They MUST have non-whites around or else they aint having it.

"We gotta turn this place brown!!! WE MUST DO IT!!! ACCEPT IT!! ITS 2021!".

They spank their monkey to diversity.

Its a psychosis... Unreasonable mental state.

A runaway train of thought.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=417608 time=1628453300 user_id=136

You were probably hired because of the things in your resume.

My issue is with the white people who have a weird lust towards diversifying a country or the workplace.

They MUST have non-whites around or else they aint having it.

"We gotta turn this place brown!!! WE MUST DO IT!!! ACCEPT IT!! ITS 2021!".

They spank their monkey to diversity.

Its a psychosis... Unreasonable mental state.

A runaway train of thought.

I would never accept a career offer that wasn't based on the merit of my application. Because I don't have useless white liberal farts hobby degrees, I will never be offered tenure at any Canadian uni.

Renee

Mass psychosis only works on the weak minded.

Unfortunately there are literally billions of dull witted, sub human scum infesting this world.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417612 time=1628457280 user_id=156

Unfortunately there are literally billions of dull witted, sub human scum infesting this world.

Yep, too many people of ur fucking race.

Frood

:laugh:

Shen is going to get the big riding crop...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417613 time=1628457437 user_id=56

Seems we are finally following yours that dates back to Mao & remains blindly following big brother like good little sheep without a peep today  :wink:

So I guess one can say with eye roll, we are catching up (or rather reverting back) to your people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417613 time=1628457437 user_id=56

The only reason your race isn't affected by this is because they are busy picking rice like peasants and too frightened to do anything else.

Now get back into that harness and pull some fat white tourists to an Asain market to buy fortune cookies. The bills aren't going to pay themselves.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.