The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Free speech is one thing

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 15, 2021, 01:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=418056 time=1629059059 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418009 time=1629010808 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=418006 time=1629006905 user_id=3214
But letting loser spam queens like Edward decay your forum from the inside out is another thing entirely

Give me the reigns so I can take out this fucking trash and be done with this shit once and for all

seriously, your forum is dying due to untalented spam merchants like this dipshit

Make Blue Cashew great again.

Biggs, everybody knows Edweird is a pathetic little no life loser. Ignore him.

Seems I may have pulled his pigtails a little too hard

Mysterious new fish on my hook at BF

It's easy to get him riled up because he is extremely insecure about what he is.. That's why he has to pretend to be white, blue eyed, rich and a ladies man... He needs and craves attention and makes up the most vile outrageous lies to get it.. He is narcissistic to a toxic degree, an angry and vicious sociopath, a pathological liar and is prone to deviant sexual fantasies that makes any sane poster's skin crawl. He lies so much that he doesn't even remember his lies and contradicts himself almost constantly. It's easy to tear him apart and all he can do is come back with weak repetitive insults that are little more than the projection of his own failings in life.

Since the administration here is reluctant to deal with him properly, the best advice on dealing with him has already been given..."ignore" the little sleazy freak because when sociopaths are ignored, it infuriates them and delivers a gut punch to their grossly inflated sense of self worth.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I may be narcissistic, but I never lie about myself. I am a well off white gentleman.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=418079 time=1629069108 user_id=156
But letting loser spam queens like Edward decay your forum from the inside out is another thing entirely

Give me the reigns so I can take out this fucking trash and be done with this shit once and for all

seriously, your forum is dying due to untalented spam merchants like this dipshit

It's easy to get him riled up because he is extremely insecure about what he is.. That's why he has to pretend to be white, blue eyed, rich and a ladies man... He needs and craves attention and makes up the most vile outrageous lies to get it.. He is narcissistic to a toxic degree, an angry and vicious sociopath, a pathological liar and is prone to deviant sexual fantasies that makes any sane poster's skin crawl. He lies so much that he doesn't even remember his lies and contradicts himself almost constantly. It's easy to tear him apart and all he can do is come back with weak repetitive insults that are little more than the projection of his own failings in life.

Since the administration here is reluctant to deal with him properly, the best advice on dealing with him has already been given..."ignore" the little sleazy freak because when sociopaths are ignored, it infuriates them and delivers a gut punch to their grossly inflated sense of self worth.

Wouldn't you be insecure too if you were Eddie the Ch ug.

Anonymous

Tell us how do you really feel.

Odinson

Well, you are special.

Having a patio next to a land drainage ditch makes you feel like a millionaire.

Anonymous

It is a creek with fish. Something you couldn't afford.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=418091 time=1629071147 user_id=136
Well, you are special.

He lives alone in a tiny apartment.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Edward post_id=418085 time=1629070564
I may be narcissistic, but I never lie about myself. I am a well off white gentleman.

Yes, we know.

Quote from: "9 incher/160 IQ" post_id=1522235 time=1577362724 user_id=3381
Adress this you goofs. I was raped by an RCMP officer. I forgave and forgot until your RCMP supervisor began his sleazy lies and corruption.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=418068 time=1629067621 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=418057 time=1629059115 user_id=3214
Quote from: kiebers post_id=418050 time=1629050420 user_id=193
There is no "free speech" here or any privately owned forum. Never has been.

And see, that's the fucking key right there that little degenerate liberal scum never seem to understand

But, progtards have no problem censoring social media.

Rules are always good for thee not for me

Biggie Smiles

Sounds a lot like a poster at BF named "Admin. "

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418060 time=1629065250 user_id=3254

Biggie, so nice to see you again..

ac_smile

Is Edward at BF now too?

Hey Fash. Good to see you too

Yeah, some murk showed up at BF barking at my ankles right after I started this thread

coincidence? maybe

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=418112 time=1629083127 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418060 time=1629065250 user_id=3254

Biggie, so nice to see you again..

ac_smile

Is Edward at BF now too?

Hey Fash. Good to see you too

Yeah, some murk showed up at BF barking at my ankles right after I started this thread

coincidence? maybe

Eddie the Ch ug lives on forums. It would be him.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=418091 time=1629071147 user_id=136
Well, you are special.

He doesn't own that.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=418095 time=1629071528

No doubt those fish are the ubiquitous corn-eyed brown trout.

You should catch a few and eat them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=418119 time=1629113344 user_id=156
Quote from: Edward post_id=418095 time=1629071528

No doubt those fish are the ubiquitous corn-eyed brown trout.

You should catch a few and eat them.

Edward doesn't fish.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview