The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Taliban Extremely Rapid Takeover - Kabul is Panic City

Started by cc, August 15, 2021, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418045 time=1629046558 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=418043 time=1629046389 user_id=1676
At least the UK and Italy are evacuating Afghan translators, staff and their families...

...maybe other countries will too... probably not Hidin Biden though.... that stupid cunt...

They may want to - but I'll bet they cannot now

Talis have been moving like wildfire .. accelerating after capturing and now using modern warfare vehicles, howitzers, tanks and even attack copters

And now reports of Bagram .. last way out if they don't shoot you down anyhow

https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/status/1426710333264179214">https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/sta ... 3264179214">https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/status/1426710333264179214

What a piece of shit and what a clusterfuck.

Odinson

The western money meant for the Afghan army has probably been redirected into the pockets of local officials.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418019 time=1629043068 user_id=88
Where is Afghan President you ask - Tajikistan

[/i]

Women who got out of Dark Burqas & went outside on their own - No More!!

I don't read much news or watch tv on Sunday, but I know it's been a big news day because of what is unfolding in Afghanistan..

Thanks for the updates cc.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Biden attempted to deflect blame for the fall of Afghanistan.

Trump said:

Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn't handle the pressure. Even Obama's Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much. He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him — a plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground.

After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America's power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America's Embassy in Kabul. This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence.

Biden's attempt to blame Trump came despite the president promising on July 8 that America would not suffer embarrassment in Afghanistan.

"The Taliban is not the south— the North Vietnamese army. They're not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There's going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy of the United States from Afghanistan," Biden promised. "It is not at all comparable."

Anonymous

Hell, even CNN is blaming the disaster in Afghanistan on the Jim Crow Joe regime's incompetence.

"You keep changing the subject to whether or not we should be there forever. And I'm not talking about that," Tapper chided Blinken. "I'm talking about whether or not this exit was done properly, taking out all the service members before those Americans and those Afghan translators could get out. That's what I'm talking about. And then you have to send people back in. That's the definition of, 'Oh, we shouldn't have taken those troops out, because now we have to send twice as many back in.'"

Before interviewing Blinken, Tapper shredded Biden for the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, saying, "it seems shocking that President Biden could have been so wrong."

"He was wrong," Tapper said again, later referring to Biden's promises that the Taliban would not overrun the Afghan government.

Renee

Quote from: Herman post_id=418067 time=1629066973 user_id=1689
Hell, even CNN is blaming the disaster in Afghanistan on the Jim Crow Joe regime's incompetence.

"You keep changing the subject to whether or not we should be there forever. And I'm not talking about that," Tapper chided Blinken. "I'm talking about whether or not this exit was done properly, taking out all the service members before those Americans and those Afghan translators could get out. That's what I'm talking about. And then you have to send people back in. That's the definition of, 'Oh, we shouldn't have taken those troops out, because now we have to send twice as many back in.'"

Before interviewing Blinken, Tapper shredded Biden for the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, saying, "it seems shocking that President Biden could have been so wrong."

"He was wrong," Tapper said again, later referring to Biden's promises that the Taliban would not overrun the Afghan government.

Really???? The people at CNN are not only lying liberal shitbags (like most liberal scum) but they must be completely divorced from reality as well...:laugh3: .... The mentally deficient squatter in the Oval Office has been WRONG about so many things these past 7 months that this is just another day in the nightmare the US has been forcibly put thru....Pretending to be shocked makes his supporters just look more foolish, incompetent and dishonest than they already are.

On a brighter note, this Afghanistan disaster is just another nail in the coffin of Mr Potato Head. The truely frightening part of it is that in about a week, Botox Joey won't even remember what happened.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=418083 time=1629069843 user_id=156
Quote from: Herman post_id=418067 time=1629066973 user_id=1689

Really???? The people at CNN are not only lying liberal shitbags (like most liberal scum) but they must be completely divorced from reality as well...:laugh3: .... The mentally deficient squatter in the Oval Office has been WRONG about so many things these past 7 months that this is just another day in the nightmare the US has been forcibly put thru....Pretending to be shocked makes his supporters just look more foolish, incompetent and dishonest than they already are.

On a brighter note, this Afghanistan disaster is just another nail in the coffin of Mr Potato Head. The truely frightening part of it is that in about a week, Botox Joey won't even remember what happened.... :laugh3:

In about a week there will be new disasters and this will be forgotten thanks to the prog media.

Odinson

There are Afghans in Finland who are concerned about family members.

Of course their wives and kids are in the warzone while the raghead buck is here gracing us with his presence.

We should only take female refugees.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=418087 time=1629070778 user_id=136
There are Afghans in Finland who are concerned about family members.

Of course their wives and kids are in the warzone while the raghead buck is here gracing us with his presence.

We should only take female refugees.

I agree.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

cc

Not to worry

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-address-crisis-afghanistan-next-few-days">Biden To Address Crisis In Afghanistan "In Next Few Days"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418107 time=1629082127 user_id=88
Not to worry

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-address-crisis-afghanistan-next-few-days">Biden To Address Crisis In Afghanistan "In Next Few Days"

Aint he on the ball.

cc

Biden admin tunes out bloodthirsty Taliban declaring reign as dramatic scene leaves world shook

https://a57.foxnews.com/hp.foxnews.com/images/2021/08/1024/427/cfcc58d434473075bc2b3c07923bb866.jpg?tl=1&ve=1">

Jen Psaki 'out of the office' as Biden remains silent on Taliban takeover of Afghanistan

The timing of Psaki's time off comes as Biden has faced criticism for remaining on vacation

World leaders blame Biden, express disappointment with Afghanistan

Johnson said it was "fair to say the US decision to pull out has accelerated things"

Other world leaders expressed disappointment about the unfolding situation, with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau saying he is "heartbroken" by the crisis on the ground.

"We've been constantly monitoring the rapidly evolving situation," Trudeau said. "We are heartbroken at the situation the Afghan people find themselves in today."

Meanwhile, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said his government would "redouble" efforts to evacuate people in Afghanistan that have aided the Australian effort in the country.

Anonymous