The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Taliban Extremely Rapid Takeover - Kabul is Panic City

Started by cc, August 15, 2021, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

A group of former U.S. Navy SEALs who are now running for Congress dressed down the Biden administration for foreign policy decisions, including the tumultuous Afghanistan withdrawal.

Retired Navy SEALs – Ryan Zinke, Eli Crane, Morgan Luttrell, Brady Duke, and Derrick Van Orden – appeared on Fox News this week. The Navy SEALs turned congressional candidates ripped President Joe Biden for leaving Americans in Afghanistan.

Ryan Zinke – former Secretary of Interior – called for congressional investigations to discover exactly how many people that Biden deserted in Afghanistan – which is estimated to be as many as 14,000 U.S. legal permanent residents.

Anonymous

A 10-year-old girl was shot dead in Afghanistan while her family was preparing to flee to Canada under an immigration program for Afghans who worked for the Canadian Forces, multiple sources said Thursday.

The girl, Nazifa, was killed when gunfire erupted near a Taliban checkpoint in Kandahar on the night of Dec. 10, her father and the Canadian veterans group Aman Lara told Global News in interviews.

The father had worked for the Canadian military in Kandahar until 2011. The family was approved for resettlement by Canada, but was stuck in Afghanistan due to the lack of evacuation efforts.

cc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10358433/Afghanistan-Taliban-orders-beheadings-shop-mannequins.html">Taliban orders beheadings... for MANNEQUINS: Afghan clothes stores are told their dummies' heads offend Islam

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/12/31/12/52405487-10358433-image-a-21_1640952440704.jpg">

Taliban ordered shopkeepers in Herat province to remove mannequin's heads  

They said models are 'idols' which are banned under their strict version of Islam

Initially, shopkeepers were told they had to dispose of mannequins completely

But after complaints it would ruin business, Taliban ruled only heads had to go
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I have no sympathy for the Afghans.

Those 14th century throwbacks wouldn't have seized power without support from Afghani people.

They made this mess. Let them lie in it.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432869 time=1641160197 user_id=1560
I have no sympathy for the Afghans.

Those 14th century throwbacks wouldn't have seized power without support from Afghani people.

They made this mess. Let them lie in it.

Agree to an extent. Still 50% have ZERO power to support anything  .. It is females who suffer under islamic Fundy rule .. not that there are not some females who support Fundyism but most have no choice, no say in anything .

In general females are the victims of "religious" islamic males and are allowed no input on anything

And that's not only in Afghan  .. nor is it just Fundys  ... It's worldwide .. Mo's words, purported to have been told to him by Allah,   insured it ... and no honest  believer can vary from it

Bricktop

You're right. I probably should have qualified it by saying "Afghani men" rather than "people".

Stone age stooges who care nothing for their women and girls.

Anonymous

Bricktop

And has no intent of ever catching up with the real world. Fuck them. Let them wallow in their primitive tribalism.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432887 time=1641171129 user_id=1560
And has no intent of ever catching up with the real world. Fuck them. Let them wallow in their primitive tribalism.

I know, but China's interest in Afghanistan is minerals.

Odinson

If white men trampled over kids and women while trying to escape... Absolute cowardice.

Brownies arent being held to the same standard as us superior males.

What good are these people to our countries?

They are welfare leeches and then they run when the going gets tough.

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=432906 time=1641178027 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432887 time=1641171129 user_id=1560

I know, but China's interest in Afghanistan is minerals.

Knock themselves out. The West doesn't need Afghanistan. Turn our backs on it and let China deal with them. That should last about 2 weeks.

Odinson

There are gofundme fundraisers to rescue some Afghans family from the Taleban.

Are people really this stupid... They willy nilly donate money to some random fundraiser in the net..

52 people have donated 7800 dollars.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436871 time=1643429573 user_id=136
There are gofundme fundraisers to rescue some Afghans family from the Taleban.

Are people really this stupid... They willy nilly donate money to some random fundraiser in the net..

52 people have donated 7800 dollars.

That will buy a lot of explosives.

Bricktop

Fuck the Afghans. Those primitive rock farmers do not deserve charity or support.

Let them wallow.

cc

I do feel for the people.

That said, any money that goes there goes for explosives as Herm suggested  (or new cars for leaders)

It's the very definition of a hopeless no-win situation. We can do nothing to help them