Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Vic Police caught on mic harassing Aussies

Started by Frood, August 22, 2021, 02:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419087 time=1629731748 user_id=1676
These cocksucking maggots need to marched down on the streets.... my hate for them is real and there's nothing going to stop it even if they let up on their bullshit lockdowns.

I want to punch every single one of those self entitled anti science fuckwits in the face so hard, their fucking brains bust out on impact...

I totally understand. I do not take the loss of liberty lightly. Our lockdowns were not as draconian as yours, but they exacted a heavy toll on Ontarians.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419089 time=1629732328 user_id=114
These cocksucking maggots need to marched down on the streets.... my hate for them is real and there's nothing going to stop it even if they let up on their bullshit lockdowns.

I want to punch every single one of those self entitled anti science fuckwits in the face so hard, their fucking brains bust out on impact...

I totally understand. I do not take the loss of liberty lightly. Our lockdowns were not as draconian as yours, but they exacted a heavy toll on Ontarians.

I fantasise about using my vehicle to maximum effect like a bowling alley lane against these motherfuckers... I have too much to lose however and I have to be there for my kids....but in an alternate reality.... full fucking speed ahead!

I hope every motherfucking Victoria Police member who doesn't quit DIES from a disease so horrible that they beg for a knee on their necks...

They can eat fucking shit... these traitors can be burnt alive and I ain't doing shit to help them...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419096 time=1629733299 user_id=1676

I fantasise about using my vehicle to maximum effect like a bowling alley lane against these motherfuckers... I have too much to lose however and I have to be there for my kids....but in an alternate reality.... full fucking speed ahead!

I hope every motherfucking Victoria Police member who doesn't quit DIES from a disease so horrible that they beg for a knee on their necks...

They can eat fucking shit... these traitors can be burnt alive and I ain't doing shit to help them...

Those fascists are not worth life in prison. I can't believe the way white people are so eager to give up their freedoms.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419107 time=1629736534 user_id=56

Those fascists are not worth life in prison. I can't believe the way white people are so eager to give up their freedoms.

As compared to Mainland Chinese, I agree...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419108 time=1629737009 user_id=1676

Mainland Chinese would never put up with tax increases or long term marital law like you have now in Victoria. They would overthrow their provincial governments and even the central government. White people are sheep.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419111 time=1629738473 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419108 time=1629737009 user_id=1676

Mainland Chinese would never put up with tax increases or long term marital law like you have now in Victoria. They would overthrow their provincial governments and even the central government. White people are sheep.

ac_toofunny

Yeah, just see all the Mainland uprisings in China....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

There are actually localized protests everyday in China.  Protesters and dissidents in China espouse a wide variety of grievances, including corruption, forced evictions, unpaid wages, human rights abuses, environmental degradation, ethnic protests, petitioning for religious freedom and civil liberties, protests against one-party rule, as well as nationalist protests against foreign countries.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=419113 time=1629743342 user_id=1689
There are actually localized protests everyday in China.  Protesters and dissidents in China espouse a wide variety of grievances, including corruption, forced evictions, unpaid wages, human rights abuses, environmental degradation, ethnic protests, petitioning for religious freedom and civil liberties, protests against one-party rule, as well as nationalist protests against foreign countries.

...and nothing happens...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419117 time=1629744037 user_id=1676

Actually a lot..

Corrupt officials brought to justice, reversal on fees. money for better schools, blocking toxic waste dumps, better infrastructure safety verification, unhygienic food processing procatics abolished, zoning laws and on and on..

There are actually more protests per capita on the Mainland than in Taiwan..

Almost all prtotests in China are at the provincial level where most of the decisions are made that affect people's day to day lives.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419119 time=1629745254 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419117 time=1629744037 user_id=1676

Actually a lot..

Corrupt officials brought to justice, reversal on fees. money for better schools, blocking toxic waste dumps, better infrastructure safety verification, unhygienic food processing procatics abolished, zoning laws and on and on..

There are actually more protests per capita on the Mainland than in Taiwan..

Almost all prtotests in China are at the provincial level where most of the decisions are made that affect people's day to day lives.

It's like anywhere sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Usually if an issue has widespread support and municipal and provincial authorities can make changes they will. Same as the West, you can't make everybody happy.

Frood

Unless you're in a near constant state of martial law....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419136 time=1629747741 user_id=1676

Our lock downs have not been as strict as yours, but we still had large protests against them..

It seems in Australia, authorities are arresting people for protesting.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419138 time=1629747917 user_id=3254

Our lock downs have not been as strict as yours, but we still had large protests against them..

A lady was arrested and fined for walking around her neighbourhood with a protest sign, on her permitted 2 hours of exercise per day.

She just lost her Supreme Court case. The judge gave Vic Police a reacharound...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419176 time=1629784828 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419138 time=1629747917 user_id=3254

A lady was arrested and fined for walking around her neighbourhood with a protest sign, on her permitted 2 hours of exercise per day.

She just lost her Supreme Court case. The judge gave Vic Police a reacharound...

Who would have thought this would happen in Australia.