Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

All Fired Up BBQ

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

In the strip mall beside Mickey D's at the corner of 99 Street and 63rd Ave(Argyle Road) is the BEST Southern bbq on Edmonton's South side....better than Memphis Blues. The pulled pork and brisket are to DIE for. Anyone visiting my fair city should make a point of checking it out. You will NOT be disappointed.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"In the strip mall beside Mickey D's at the corner of 99 Street and 63rd Ave(Argyle Road) is the BEST Southern bbq on Edmonton's South side....better than Memphis Blues. The pulled pork and brisket are to DIE for. Anyone visiting my fair city should make a point of checking it out. You will NOT be disappointed.

Only things a slutbag ho like Shen Li thinks about is food and sex. Always wanting to fill your holes. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Shen Li"In the strip mall beside Mickey D's at the corner of 99 Street and 63rd Ave(Argyle Road) is the BEST Southern bbq on Edmonton's South side....better than Memphis Blues. The pulled pork and brisket are to DIE for. Anyone visiting my fair city should make a point of checking it out. You will NOT be disappointed.

Only things a slutbag ho like Shen Li thinks about is food and sex. Always wanting to fill your holes. :lol:

How very rude of you Gary Oak.

Obvious Li

thx.. sweetpea........will do this one while i am in Edmonchuck....in feb...... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

thx.. sweetpea........will do this one while i am in Edmonchuck....in feb...... :mrgreen:

You are going to be up in Edmonton Mr. Obvious Li?

Is that for business or some other reason?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

trying to respond fash..but it wont accept my post...no swears even  WTF is going on

Anonymous

trying to respond fash..but it wont accept my post...no swears even  WTF is going on

I really don't know, but I will take a look at the word filter.

Anonymous

No problems for me this morning. Maybe it was just a brief hiccup?

Odinson

This is the kind of a info I like...  Makes me happy.

Renee

You say that like it's a bad thing.  :?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

eggs ackly ;)

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

eggs ackly ;)

I'm thinking that Gary has had some bad experiences in getting his holes filled and that's why he seems so bitter. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

I find it so distasteful that some of the guys who post here talk to women like they do. I wonder if their mothers are proud of them.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"I find it so distasteful that some of the guys who post here talk to women like they do. I wonder if their mothers are proud of them.

i am always puzzled by that one too keeper...even more puzzled in that they seem to like it....the VF ones at least......strange and puzzling

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I find it so distasteful that some of the guys who post here talk to women like they do. I wonder if their mothers are proud of them.

Not even Oak's mother would be proud of him.