Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Figger skating.....

Started by Obvious Li, February 09, 2014, 10:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

So i get back to Dog River from the big city last night and turn on the TV and of course what do i see but my favorite sport (gaggity gag gag) Figger Skating.....so while i am puttering on my puter, i watch it out of the corner of my eye.....as i watch the male skaters it strikes me....do they take all the little g.a.y boys when they are 4 years old and teach them figger skating.....or is there something about figger skating that makes them g.a.y..........i mean boys play hockey and remain straight...so how do 100% of figger skating boys turn g.a.y.....just curious....are they being g.a.y doodled by the coaches....??????

now most olympic sports are g.a.y but i presume most of the participants are straight.....except curling......where men are men and the sheep are nervous........... :ugeek:

this figger skating conundrum requires an explanation

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"So i get back to Dog River from the big city last night and turn on the TV and of course what do i see but my favorite sport (gaggity gag gag) Figger Skating.....so while i am puttering on my puter, i watch it out of the corner of my eye.....as i watch the male skaters it strikes me....do they take all the little g.a.y boys when they are 4 years old and teach them figger skating.....or is there something about figger skating that makes them g.a.y..........i mean boys play hockey and remain straight...so how do 100% of figger skating boys turn g.a.y.....just curious....are they being g.a.y doodled by the coaches....??????

now most olympic sports are g.a.y but i presume most of the participants are straight.....except curling......where men are men and the sheep are nervous........... :ugeek:

I hadn't thought about their orientation Mr. Obvious Li..

I like figure skating....it is so graceful.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"So i get back to Dog River from the big city last night and turn on the TV and of course what do i see but my favorite sport (gaggity gag gag) Figger Skating.....so while i am puttering on my puter, i watch it out of the corner of my eye.....as i watch the male skaters it strikes me....do they take all the little g.a.y boys when they are 4 years old and teach them figger skating.....or is there something about figger skating that makes them g.a.y..........i mean boys play hockey and remain straight...so how do 100% of figger skating boys turn g.a.y.....just curious....are they being g.a.y doodled by the coaches....??????

i know.....but you are buzy with other things.....and i am a student of the human condition...so i think of things like this.....also when i am bored i think about things like...if you were rescued from the true south pole.....how would the pilot know where to fly.....as all directions are north......see it's kinda confusing.....just like the figger skating thing..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i know.....but you are buzy with other things.....and i am a student of the human condition...so i think of things like this.....also when i am bored i think about things like...if you were rescued from the true south pole.....how would the pilot know where to fly.....as all directions are north......see it's kinda confusing.....just like the figger skating thing..... :ugeek:

I have never thought about that either Mr. Obvious Li, but then again I can't recall the last time I thought about the South Pole..

My husband doesn't like watching figure skating either.

Obvious Li

I have never thought about that either Mr. Obvious Li, but then again I can't recall the last time I thought about the South Pole..

well any real men watching these poofters get a queasy stomach...so best to stick to manly sports like curling......just sayin

Anonymous

well any real men watching these poofters get a queasy stomach...so best to stick to manly sports like curling......just sayin

My husband likes hockey and soccer and the CFL..

I think curling is an interesting sport.

Odinson

My girlfriend watches that crap...

I just provide real-life commentary.. Look at them spreaders.. So nice of the females to do that.

I watch UFC which is like a male version of ballet.

http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/04/136/fighter-mma-2872x1915-wallpaper-1695466.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"My girlfriend watches that crap...

I just provide real-life commentary.. Look at them spreaders.. So nice of the females to do that.

http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/04/136/fighter-mma-2872x1915-wallpaper-1695466.jpg">

Are these fans watching UFC?

Anonymous

I will watch women's figger skating, but not the men.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"I will watch women's figger skating, but not the men.

Korean women skaters.......................yummmmmy

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I will watch women's figger skating, but not the men.

Korean women skaters.......................yummmmmy

I can't think of any Korean figure skaters? They excel at short track though. You probably like them big thighs? ;)

Odinson

I just comment on the spreaders...

Our Kiira..  8-)

http://sweetkiira.webs.com/photos/Sponsor/Studio-Photos/78464_Kiira_Korpi_Puma_03_122_488lo.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Our Kiira..  8-)

http://sweetkiira.webs.com/photos/Sponsor/Studio-Photos/78464_Kiira_Korpi_Puma_03_122_488lo.jpg">

There are so many pretty figure skaters.

Odinson

Our Kiira..  8-)

Yes there is but Kiira is ours.

Anonymous

Our Kiira..  8-)

Yes there is but Kiira is ours.

I have never heard of her..

I will Google her name when I get home from work tonight.