Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Election (or whatever it is)

Started by cc, September 20, 2021, 09:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=420975 time=1632192977 user_id=88
As of now Libs are down 1 seat

Predictions it will end pretty much as it started for them

This election cost six hundred million dollars and it resolved nothing.

Anonymous

The Conservatives have a slight lead so far in the popular vote.

cc

yet again

BC may increase that ... like as tho it meant anything to Canada as it slides  further down the sewer for more years

At this very moment it sits exactly as before - 157 - 121
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=420981 time=1632194783 user_id=88
yet again

BC may increase that ... like as tho it meant anything to Canada as it slides  further down the sewer for more years

At this very moment it sits exactly as before - 157 - 121

A lot of mail in votes to be counted yet.

cc

Anonymous

There are quite a few ridings that won't be decided tonight. Especially in Quebec.

cc

Well , at least my riding came through bigtime - even though against a strong well liked former Provincial top  gun

I guess I shouldn't get cocky - there are still some to come in yet & we are combined with part of Surrey

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=420985 time=1632197529 user_id=88
Well , at least my riding came through bigtime - even though against a strong well liked former Provincial top  gun

I guess I shouldn't get cocky - there are still some to come in yet & we are combined with part of Surrey

It looks like the Grits are shut out of Alberta and Saskatchewan. The NDP get two seats instead of one in Alberta, both in Edmonton. Saskatoon West looks like the only riding in Saskatchewan that's too close to call. The rest of the ridings are Conservative.

Anonymous

The Liberals are in the lead in Calgary Skyview and Edmonton Centre. In every riding that the Conservatives aren't in the lead in Alberta, it is because the PPC is having a string showing.

Anonymous

It's over until next month.....mumicpal elections and the equalization referendum in October.

Anonymous

There lots of mail in ballots to be counted, but as of right now, the Tories are leading in the popular vote 34-32 over the Liberals.

Anonymous

The PPC might have cost the Conservatives wins in the Ontario ridings of Cambridge, Kitchener South—Hespeler, London West, St. Catharines, and Niagara Centre, as well as ridings in other provinces. The final count won't be finalized until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Anonymous

The Conservatives, Liberals and the NDP don't even mention immigration on their websites.

Anonymous

Anonymous

There are several ridings across Canada where we will not know the final results until Thursday or Friday.