Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Canadian Women's Hockey Team Beats Finland 3-0

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2014, 10:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Is that women's hockey Romero?

It doesn't matter because I can't watch the game, but I might PVR it.

Women's! 5:30am your time. The men's start on Thursday at 9am pacific/10am Alberta, thank goodness. We'll have it on at my work.

Whoever they are playing, I will make a point of watching it.

Odinson

Why do feminists or chicks with an attitude always have a nogster as a husband?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Why do feminists or chicks with an attitude always have a nogster as a husband?

Odi, stop it please.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Why do feminists or chicks with an attitude always have a nogster as a husband?

Odi, stop it please.

Really. No feminist dates a man... Just go check it...

They are either lesbians, dating a sissy or dating a nogster.

Odinson

The latter wears colourful clothes, jewellery and takes pride in being black and beautiful.

Turned USA prison system into homo-heaven.

I´m annoying because you know what I say is true.

Anonymous

The Canadian women's hockey team defeated the USA 3-2. They were lucky to get that win. It was 3-1 for Canada during the last three minutes of the third when the Americans pulled their goalie for an extra attacker and started pouring on the pressure in Canada's end. They got a goal with a minute or so left in the game and then Canada got a too many men on the ice penalty. I thought sure the US would tie it, but they didn't.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Canadian women's hockey team defeated the USA 3-2. They were lucky to get that win. It was 3-1 for Canada during the last three minutes of the third when the Americans pulled their goalie for an extra attacker and started pouring on the pressure in Canada's end. They got a goal with a minute or so left in the game and then Canada got a too many men on the ice penalty. I thought sure the US would tie it, but they didn't.

Sweden is like our nemesis...

The disaster of 2003 is in our racial memory. 5-1 and yet swedes managed to even it out.

Swedes, the big red machine (Russia) and canadians are the enemies in hockey.

Odinson

5-6 in the end... They should have shot our team.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Canadian women's hockey team defeated the USA 3-2. They were lucky to get that win. It was 3-1 for Canada during the last three minutes of the third when the Americans pulled their goalie for an extra attacker and started pouring on the pressure in Canada's end. They got a goal with a minute or so left in the game and then Canada got a too many men on the ice penalty. I thought sure the US would tie it, but they didn't.

Sounds like it was an exciting game..

Canadian Men's hockey starts tomorrow to believe.

Romero

Woohoo, go women's go! I had the pleasure of going to a Canadian women's hockey game in the last Olympics. It was a great atmosphere.

Men's tomorrow morning! Go Canada Go!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Woohoo, go women's go! I had the pleasure of going to a Canadian women's hockey game in the last Olympics. It was a great atmosphere.

Men's tomorrow morning! Go Canada Go!

Good for you getting to see some Olympic events..

That must have been an experience to remember..

It should be an easy win tomorrow for the men over Norway.

Anonymous

Canada's men's hockey team defeated Austria 6-0 after defeating Norway 3-1. I didn't see either game.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Canada's men's hockey team defeated Austria 6-0 after defeating Norway 3-1. I didn't see either game.

Good for our men's team.

:)

Odinson