The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

correction - my life has improved because now idiots have identifying markers like masks and face shields so i no longer need to talk to someone in order to discover they're fuckin retarded....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430567 time=1639411664 user_id=1582
correction - my life has improved because now idiots have identifying markers like masks and face shields so i no longer need to talk to someone in order to discover they're fuckin retarded....

I gather your state and has dropped most rules.

deadskinmask

my state never enforced rules.... we don't go around doing what we're told to do.... its just a mandate and i don't date men....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430570 time=1639412291 user_id=1582
my state never enforced rules.... we don't go around doing what we're told to do.... its just a mandate and i don't date men....

The problem in Canada is that our public funded no competition health care system could not cope with one thousand extra people in ICU. Don't ask me where the eighty billion a year goes.

deadskinmask

theres alot about the inner workings of the basic hospital that aren't 'common knowledge'.... the numbers are easily manipulated by a small handful of top executives.... if they were motivated by money and not concerned with accuracy, they could make anything look like a pandemic....

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=430571 time=1639412838 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430570 time=1639412291 user_id=1582

The problem in Canada is that our public funded no competition health care system could not cope with one thousand extra people in ICU. Don't ask me where the eighty billion a year goes.

COVID has exposed weaknesses in Canadian public health care.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430572 time=1639413173 user_id=1582
theres alot about the inner workings of the basic hospital that aren't 'common knowledge'.... the numbers are easily manipulated by a small handful of top executives.... if they were motivated by money and not concerned with accuracy, they could make anything look like a pandemic....

You are talking about the US. It doesn't quite work that way here.

deadskinmask

yes.... i'm sure corruption is just an american thing.... canada is 100% above board.... no propaganda for yall....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430575 time=1639413672 user_id=1582
yes.... i'm sure corruption is just an american thing.... canada is 100% above board.... no propaganda for yall....

American health care encourages fraud. I am a proponent of a private health care option, but not the way the US does it. Think Japan, Switzerland, and Singapore.

deadskinmask

partner.... i'm not a proponent of ANYTHING america is/was doing.... but now that communism has reared its ugly head, i'm not afforded the option of not being pro-american.... i'll be super excited when all these blue-haired transgender commies are dead and i can once again go back to hating on america....

Anonymous

I don't blame DSM and Blazor for being cycnical. I don't trust anything from the US. I'm becoming as anti-American as Sox.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430578 time=1639414389 user_id=1582
partner.... i'm not a proponent of ANYTHING america is/was doing.... but now that communism has reared its ugly head, i'm not afforded the option of not being pro-american.... i'll be super excited when all these blue-haired transgender commies are dead and i can once again go back to hating on america....

The US spends more per capita on health care than any other G20 nation, but gets some of worst outcomes. Canadians don't get very good bang for our tax dollars either. The US is the worst example of private health care delivery and Canada is the worst example of public health care delivery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=430580 time=1639414560 user_id=56
I don't trust anything from the US. I'm becoming as anti-American as Sox.

I've noticed that.

deadskinmask

i love america.... but i hate the government.... and as much as i hate the government, i hate the ppl who support the current government even more.... we need less government and liberals should go die in a fire....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430585 time=1639415434 user_id=1582
i love america.... but i hate the government.... and as much as i hate the government, i hate the ppl who support the current government even more.... we need less government and liberals should go die in a fire....

The regime you have is dangerously ideological and incompetent. Just like Justin Trudeau.