The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423335 time=1634064014 user_id=114
@dsm,

A search indicates that Israel is mandating third shots for it's green card thingy.

google is not on your side.... some of israel are already on their 4th and 5th dose.... and a 4th dose  will be required to keep the passport active....

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423334 time=1634063928 user_id=114
Shen Li is one of my favourite psychopaths.

That's not nice Seoul..

Shen Li is hyper emotional for sure..

When she isn't wishing death on Caucasians, she's a good contributor.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423343 time=1634064377 user_id=3254

That's not nice Seoul..

I would keep her in my dungeon for a few months until her arse wasn't so fat...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423343 time=1634064377 user_id=3254

That's not nice Seoul..

She's a nutjob. I don't want her in my thread.

cc

Quote from: "LINKLESS"
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423335 time=1634064014 user_id=114
@dsm,

A search indicates that Israel is mandating third shots for it's green card thingy.

.....[size=130]some of israel are already on their 4th and 5th [/size]dose.... and a 4th dose  will be required to keep the passport active....

I claim Bullshit although I prolly shouldn't even reply to a claim without solid link ... no SOLID link is  pure crapola

.... It's started 3rd shots

Israel's vaccine pass will expire 6 months after the 2nd dose, meaning people will need booster shots to keep going to restaurants and bars

The news comes as Israel rolls out boosters to most of its population. ........

"From today, the third dose is available to everyone," said Israeli Health Ministry Director-General Nachman Ash on Sunday, the Times of Israel reported.

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-vaccine-pass-to-expire-after-6-months-booster-shots-2021-9?r=US&IR=T">https://www.businessinsider.com/israel- ... ?r=US&IR=T">https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-vaccine-pass-to-expire-after-6-months-booster-shots-2021-9?r=US&IR=T Sep 1, 2021, 3:25 AM
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

i don't give a fuck what you believe nor what you reply to.... ppl there have indeed received 4th and 5th shots.... some were immuno-compromised and some were to comply with travel restrictions to other countries.... 6 companies own 95% of the media so if you think everything factual has a link, you're an idiot.... have a day....

cc

bullshit & blabber aside, you can't verify  .. beyond something by some troll in his mom's basement

that's what I thought

Quotesome were immuno-compromised and some were to comply with travel restrictions to other countries

you conveniently didn"t say that initially  ..... even if true

If true, likely AZ eh? which is not accepted by some places ... & which is not the dun on vaccines as you sneakily  attempted

Nice try tho   ac_smile

deadskinmask

i'm not your secretary.... theres nothing in this for me to profit from.... i'm not jabbed nor will i be.... how you feel about the situation is irrelevant.... if you can't see that your lifestyle is about to revolve around boosters and edicts then so be it.... its no different than 'lab leak' theory and 2020 election fraud.... if it doesn't suit their narrative, it takes a while to surface.... in the meantime, enjoy your passport and free doughnut.... :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=423264 time=1634057828 user_id=88
Indirectly they do reduce spread. If one does not become infected, one does not spread

This is a somewhat subtle deceit. I do not mean to imply that cc is being deceitful wilfully, but the statement is a misconception.

I have been vaccinated. I can still contract the disease, but the inoculation will mitigate symptoms. It will not "cure" or "prevent" the virus.

If I contract the virus, at my age I will almost certainly show symptoms but hopefully not as lethal as being unvaccinated.

During that time I can spread the virus to others.

The vaccination does not stop the spread. It ameliorates the impact of the infection and thus relieves pressure on hospitals and medical services. It saves the lives of those most vulnerable. I would have been utterly irresponsible if I had declined the vaccine. In my case, the choice is between side effects and some discomfort or potential fatality. This tends to override issues such as human rights and freedom of choice.

Were I younger, my approach may well be different. But all that matters is I am protected. If you choose otherwise, that's your problem.

cc

Here's today's update from BC Health (which echos similar data from UK etc. etc. etc.)

Past week, cases per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Oct. 4-10 2021)    

Not vaccinated: 281.3

Partially vaccinated: 84.4

Fully vaccinated: 33.1

deadskinmask

cases? lol.... of a disease thats 99% survivable? and based on faulty pcr tests? look, man.... i don't care that the vaccine appears to help against covid.... i'm far more interested in what damage yall have done to yourselves.... but for most of you, i guess we'll have to wait a year or two before we find out.... its okay.... theres no reason to fight about it though....

cc

Moving on

Here's today's update on hospitalizations from BC Health (which echos similar data from UK etc. etc. etc.)Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Sept. 27-Oct. 10)

Not vaccinated: 40.3

Partially vaccinated: 12.3

Fully vaccinated: 2.3

As of today, vaccination rates 1st dose = 89.3% ....2nd dose = 83.3%

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=423381 time=1634079509 user_id=88
Moving on

Here's today's update on hospitalizations from BC Health (which echos similar data from UK etc. etc. etc.)Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Sept. 27-Oct. 10)

Not vaccinated: 40.3

Partially vaccinated: 12.3

Fully vaccinated: 2.3

As of today, vaccination rates 1st dose = 89.3% ....2nd dose = 83.3%

That's 54.9 per cent.

Anonymous

Alberta reported the following cases between Friday and Monday.

606 Cases on October 11

628 Cases on October 10

1,039 Cases on October 9

1,085 Cases on October 8

Of the 606 cases yesterday, 28 per cent were fully vaccinated.....76 per cent of Albertans are fully vaccinated..

There are 1053 people hospitalized of which 21.9 per cent are fully vaccinated..

There are 242 people in ICU in this province, 8.3 per cent are fully vaccinated.

https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm">https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-a ... istics.htm">https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm