The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How y'all gonna get back to normal?

Started by Blazor, October 13, 2021, 02:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432969 time=1641219470 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=432900 time=1641174210 user_id=1689
Blazor, I don't believe a word of old Fauci's mouth. But, do you seriously believe these fakebook meme bullshit over data from every country in the world?

I dont believe serial killer Fauci at all. Fuck that cockroach, pa-toooo!!!

Lol, its funny you mention facebook.... these memes wouldnt fly there lol. Anything that is anti vax, gets pulled, "thats disinfo!".

I never signed up for fakebook.

Nah man, Im hearing from doctors, nurses, scientists, and watching it unfold with REAL people. AND out in the real world.

Im not someone, sitting at home, pulling up a website and saying "yes, the numbers are 100% right, and I believe it with all my heart, thus decreed are the numbers, hail them!" lolololol

Ok, I answered your question, do believe these numbers are all right?

You are hearing. ac_lmfao  From Bitchute or memes.

Here are what real medical professionals in your country are saying you retard.

The AMA takes the position that vaccines are safe, effective, and powerful weapons in the fight against infectious diseases

https://www.ama-assn.org/topics/vaccine-safety-efficacy">https://www.ama-assn.org/topics/vaccine-safety-efficacy

You idiot, that meme you posted  of Gene Wilder is all over Fakebook. A couple others you posted are too. Look you want to be an anti science dupe of scammers who make money off of every time you hit the Like button, that is your business. But, people here have brains and don't fall for that Seamoron level stupidity. Now go drink some moonshine and some eat some sugary foods since you are so worried about what goes into your body.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You seem fixated on the occupations of other members.

How about you tell the good folks of TBC YOUR employment.

PI rules forbid me, of course.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Why don't you tell the good folks of TBC how you earn your money, little man. I'm sure they will be hugely impressed.

cc

Quote from: "Blaze"

.... Im hearing from doctors, nurses, scientists,

and watching it unfold with REAL people.

AND out in the real world.

Right ..  you have all that is Bumf-k-Nowhereville which represents the world??

Must be quite a place
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "OP - How y'all gonna get back to normal?"

Normal & Dinky

That's not agona happen

Frood

You're either intoxicated, drug fucked, or jab fucked.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433035 time=1641260876 user_id=88
Quote from: "Blaze"

.... Im hearing from doctors, nurses, scientists,

and watching it unfold with REAL people.

AND out in the real world.

Right ..  you have all that is Bumf-k-Nowhereville which represents the world??

Must be quite a place

I'm not an anti vaxxer, I'm a skeptic. I suspect, but I can't prove the efficacy of currently available COVID vaccines is similar to that of seasonal flu shots. Bricktop is somewhat skeptical too.

But, at the risk of seeming snobbish, anybody can tell the anti-vaxxers' arguments are those of the uneducated. They are incapable of critical thinking. Shen and Bricktop stated as much too. I would be embarrassed to present such juvenile gibberish like some of them have as a rebuttal. The lone exceptions is DSM. He is obviously more clever than the other two.

Frood

:MG_216:

Cognitive dissonance, thy name is seoulbro...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433041 time=1641263530 user_id=1676

Cognitive dissonance, thy name is seoulbro...

:laugh: Coming from you ........................

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433041 time=1641263530 user_id=1676
Cognitive dissonance

smoking

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433005 time=1641256913 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432969 time=1641219470 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=432900 time=1641174210 user_id=1689
Blazor, I don't believe a word of old Fauci's mouth. But, do you seriously believe these fakebook meme bullshit over data from every country in the world?

I dont believe serial killer Fauci at all. Fuck that cockroach, pa-toooo!!!

Lol, its funny you mention facebook.... these memes wouldnt fly there lol. Anything that is anti vax, gets pulled, "thats disinfo!".

I never signed up for fakebook.

Nah man, Im hearing from doctors, nurses, scientists, and watching it unfold with REAL people. AND out in the real world.

Im not someone, sitting at home, pulling up a website and saying "yes, the numbers are 100% right, and I believe it with all my heart, thus decreed are the numbers, hail them!" lolololol

Ok, I answered your question, do believe these numbers are all right?

You are hearing. ac_lmfao  From Bitchute or memes.

Here are what real medical professionals in your country are saying you retard.

The AMA takes the position that vaccines are safe, effective, and powerful weapons in the fight against infectious diseases

https://www.ama-assn.org/topics/vaccine-safety-efficacy">https://www.ama-assn.org/topics/vaccine-safety-efficacy

You idiot, that meme you posted  of Gene Wilder is all over Fakebook. A couple others you posted are too. Look you want to be an anti science dupe of scammers who make money off of every time you hit the Like button, that is your business. But, people here have brains and don't fall for that Seamoron level stupidity. Now go drink some moonshine and some eat some sugary foods since you are so worried about what goes into your body.

Let me guess, you got that from Joogle lolol. What a gullible fucktard you are.

Now, about getting back to normal, Im still waiting lol. Quick, better go get another booster!  :laugh:

Fuckin' vaxhole.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.