Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Berkeley students pledge money to help Taliban murder Americans

Started by Gaon, October 24, 2021, 10:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

Berkeley is a premier university. Either those students were ignorant or they have had their minds filled with leftist insanity.

[media]
">
[/media]
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=424821 time=1635085660 user_id=3170
Berkeley is a premier university. Either those students were ignorant or they have had their minds filled with leftist insanity.

[media]
">
[/media]

Both. They have been conditioned for this since kindergarten. You would get the same results on any Canadian university campus. The slap in the face is that taxpayer money is subsidizing the education of these leaders of tomorrow.

Gaon

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424822 time=1635086767 user_id=114

[media]
">
[/media]

Both. They have been conditioned for this since kindergarten. You would get the same results on any Canadian university campus. The slap in the face is that taxpayer money is subsidizing the education of these leaders of tomorrow.

I know the fundraising was a joke. But, what if money is actually being funnelled to tarror organizations in North America's universities. BDS are fronts for terrorist organizations.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/fl-jj-us-bds-groups-terror-organizations-20190130-story.html">https://www.sun-sentinel.com/florida-je ... story.html">https://www.sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/fl-jj-us-bds-groups-terror-organizations-20190130-story.html
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Gaon

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424828 time=1635088417 user_id=136
Hopefully the Taleban strikes that school.

It's not like mafia protection. Giving money to Islamic terrorists still makes the donees fair game.
The Russian Rock It

cc

For sure Gaon

They would use it for weapons to use on non-islamics everywhere

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1320">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

[media]
">
[/media]

I won't talk to whites with liberal arts degrees from North American unis.

Anonymous

[media]
">
[/media]

Some of the dumbest Americans graduated from some that country's best universities.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=424855 time=1635101186 user_id=2015
Berkeley possibly was once  a premier university. Either those students were ignorant or they have had their minds filled with leftist insanity.

[media]
">
[/media]

Some of the dumbest Americans graduated from some that country's  formerly good  / most overated universities.

Fixed em fer yas
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Another reason American university degrees are considered worthless in many other countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424940 time=1635121751 user_id=1560
Another reason American university degrees are considered worthless in many other countries.

Not true. Asian parents that can afford it will spend whatever it takes to get their kids a grad degree from an ivy league school.

Bricktop

They may do so, but these certificates have about the same value as used toilet paper outside the US.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424950 time=1635124631 user_id=1560
They may do so, but these certificates have about the same value as used toilet paper outside the US.

In Asia, they open doors. Don't ask me why, but they do.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425018 time=1635205940 user_id=1560
I suspect it represents American money.

For one thing, it means one is fluent in English. Secondly, in Korea specifically, competition to get into top tier universities is so fierce, it's easier to buy their way into an American or Canadian or British university.