The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Unthinkable - SUV plowed at high-speed into Christmas parade as children watched in terror

Started by cc, November 21, 2021, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

good point Herm .. that did cross my mind

Police Talk coming again on the hour

What a horror this is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=427890 time=1637549393 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=427889 time=1637549153 user_id=88
MSNBC said it was someone fleeing a stabbing scene - a "criminal" act, not act of terror

We''ll know more as time goes on ..

If it was some nutjob pissed off about the Rittenhouse verdict, I would not trust MSNBC to report it. Just sayin.

That would be despicable.

Bricktop

Fox News, like all the other cable news services, is on the ground all over it.

You can almost hear their reporters thinking "Please, please, please be a rabid lefty reacting to the Rittenhaul case" while CNN mouthpieces are praying the offender is a white male supremacist (which, lets face it, are all white males).

And all services going "ka ching".

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427893 time=1637549734 user_id=1560
Fox News, like all the other cable news services, is on the ground all over it.

You can almost hear their reporters thinking "Please, please, please be a rabid lefty reacting to the Rittenhaul case" while CNN mouthpieces are praying the offender is a white male supremacist (which, lets face it, are all white males).

And all services going "ka ching".

I think it's possible CNN will blame white supremacy even if it is someone with no political motive.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=427890 time=1637549393 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=427889 time=1637549153 user_id=88
MSNBC said it was someone fleeing a stabbing scene - a "criminal" act, not act of terror

We''ll know more as time goes on ..

If it was some nutjob pissed off about the Rittenhouse verdict, I would not trust MSNBC to report it. Just sayin.

Not hearing that or anything as to motive that from Fox

Police have locked down entire area (normal) and are driving all survivors home

Another Police report - no further data of interest - next 1.00 pm Central

Bricktop

5 dead.

Suspect is African-American, apparently with an extensive criminal history. Not confirmed as yet, so take it with a grain of salt.

If there is truth to the social media reports, watch the lefties come out and blame Trump, Rittenhouse, white males and supremacists then claim it was self defence.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427907 time=1637569578 user_id=1560
5 dead.

Suspect is African-American, apparently with an extensive criminal history. Not confirmed as yet, so take it with a grain of salt.

If there is truth to the social media reports, watch the lefties come out and blame Trump, Rittenhouse, white males and supremacists then claim it was self defence.

Thank you for the update Bricktop..

I agree with you, I believe it will be politicized even though that was not likely a motive.

Anonymous

5 dead.

I will take it with a bucket of salt.

cc

5 dead.

I don't see how sentence 2 & 3 go together  . If he's black & "extensive criminal history." that does not compute  :confused1:

5 dead remains published total  this morning - I had thought it would be much higher .. but thankful if it's not

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/wisconsin-waukesha-suv-plows-crowd-christmas-parade">Fox is saying "Person of Interest identified  and "Darrell Brooks being questioned"

https://a57.foxnews.com/livenews.foxnews.com/images/2021/11/480/270/fcb9d71913661df3bc45ed034c8c5b3b.png?tl=1&ve=1">

"The Waukesha Christmas parade person of interest has been identified as Darrell E. Brooks Jr., a Milwaukee man with a criminal history dating back to 1999 – with numerous violent felonies, court records show. (Wisconsin Department of Justice)"

Multiple senior law enforcement sources told Fox News that the 39-year-old longtime felon was being questioned in connection with the attack.

He has a long rap sheet and a number of pending cases. Brooks' most recent court appearance came on Nov. 5 for charges including reckless endangerment, battery, domestic abuse, resisting arrest and bail jumping. He was out on $1,000 bail for those charges at the time of the attack.

Others show no pic or name & say not identified

If this is the perp, the running from a crime or knife fight makes sense

- while "official" is not out yet, I will say that I have never caught Fox mis-identify to date

They also say he was out on bail - What a world we are in it that is true and a critter with this kind of lifetime rap sheet is out on bail acc_angry

NOTE: So far, police are calling him only  "person of interest". Not charged as of now

Odinson

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-christmas-horror-milwaukee-darrell-brooks-bail-review">Milwaukee DA announces internal review of Darrell Brooks bail recommendation

Milwaukee prosecutors are conducting an internal review into their own office's decision to make an "inappropriately low" bail recommendation for Darrell Brooks Jr., the person of interest in nearby Waukesha after an SUV plowed through a Christmas parade.

"In a recent case, a woman told police that Brooks charged into her hotel room, shouted profanity at her, and took her cellphone before driving away. He allegedly circled back later, found her walking to a nearby gas station and punched her after she refused to get into his car. When she started to walk away, he allegedly ran her over with his vehicle."

[Late outa the gate .. and it took this horrific event to make them think on what they are doing, without which they would be letting hard core criminals off easy so they could hurt people]

Bricktop

Called it!! In reference to the killer...

""I'm sure he didn't want to hurt anyone," she added. "He came to help people."

The messages appeared to mock the self-defense argument that Rittenhouse and his defense team made during their recent trial – an argument with which a Wisconsin jury apparently agreed as they found the 18-year-old not guilty of murder in connection with two shooting deaths last year.

"The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse's victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens," she writes at one point, "even the children."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-democrat-waukesha-tragedy-rittenhouse-mocking-twitter-self-defense">//https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-democrat-waukesha-tragedy-rittenhouse-mocking-twitter-self-defense

This from an employee of the Democrat party. It just shows how much hate and aggression has been absorbed into their ranks.

To be fair, she was sacked.

cc

^^ unfkingreal

yet .. has become extremely common in that party of sjw's

Seems Fox knew for sure who it was & how it all happened .. as the others pretended they didn't know  .. like as though delay helps their cause