The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Woke now attack Christmas

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2021, 06:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

">

Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman have produced a movie accusing Santa and Christmas as being run by white guys.

If you don't like this movie, according to Rogan, you must be a white supremacist.

Rogan and Silverman are Jewish, and don't celebrate Christmas.

Can Hollywood sink any lower???

Footnote; this execrable anti white, anti male train wreck is the lowest rated TV show ever, according to Rotten Tomatoes. The people responsible for this racist, sexist sewerage will feel the wrath of their audience for years, especially those called "white supremacist".

cc

Yes. Us nasty white supremacists will fix them good
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

If this is a reflection of how Jews view Christmas, then it's hard not to understand why they get some heat from gentiles.

On what planet would someone say "Hey, I have a good idea for a series. Let's demean and insult the most sacred of holidays of white Christian males. Lots of laughs there."

How would they respond to the equivalent "entertainment" from Christians of any colour.

If this is how American celebrities believe they can create unity and harmony, I wonder what they do to create more hate and division.

Assholes. Pure, unsullied assholes.

Frood

We need more holocaust comedies to balance the scales....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429311 time=1638685995 user_id=1560
Maybe Scouse has some ideas?

You think that only because he's Jewish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429300 time=1638661366 user_id=1560
">

Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman have produced a movie accusing Santa and Christmas as being run by white guys.

If you don't like this movie, according to Rogan, you must be a white supremacist.

Footnote; this execrable anti white, anti male train wreck is the lowest rated TV show ever, according to Rotten Tomatoes. The people responsible for this racist, sexist sewerage will feel the wrath of their audience for years, especially those called "white supremacist".

As soon as I heard Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman, I know I'll hate it.

cc

Of course. It has no line to never cross
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429304 time=1638671217 user_id=1560
If this is a reflection of how Jews view Christmas, then it's hard not to understand why they get some heat from gentiles.

On what planet would someone say "Hey, I have a good idea for a series. Let's demean and insult the most sacred of holidays of white Christian males. Lots of laughs there."

How would they respond to the equivalent "entertainment" from Christians of any colour.

If this is how American celebrities believe they can create unity and harmony, I wonder what they do to create more hate and division.

Assholes. Pure, unsullied assholes.

Zetsu and I grew up among Jews. We went to school with them and they were among our best friends. Hollywood a-holes like Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman speak for Hollywood, not Willowdale Jews.

Anonymous

">

I'm reluctant to give an opinion on their movie for fear of being labelled a white supremacist.

:laugh:

Bricktop

If Rogan and Silverman were NOT Jewish, would they have created this steaming mess?

This is not anti-semitic. I am sure the majority of Jewish people would be equally reviled. But what it illustrates is that there is an attitude amongst anti white, anti male, anti-Christian elements that these groups are fair game for insult, offence and disrespect.

This is despicable, deliberate discrimination against white culture, and we are well past the time that those who belong to that culture stand up for themselves and push back hard against these divisive antagonists.

This won't stop until these "progressive" activists pay a high price for their attacks on us.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429412 time=1638749542 user_id=1560
If Rogan and Silverman were NOT Jewish, would they have created this steaming mess?

This is not anti-semitic. I am sure the majority of Jewish people would be equally reviled. But what it illustrates is that there is an attitude amongst anti white, anti male, anti-Christian elements that these groups are fair game for insult, offence and disrespect.

This is despicable, deliberate discrimination against white culture, and we are well past the time that those who belong to that culture stand up for themselves and push back hard against these divisive antagonists.

This won't stop until these "progressive" activists pay a high price for their attacks on us.

Is that imbecile Lady Gaga Jewish? Her feelings about Christmas are similar to Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman.

Bricktop

">

It just keeps getting worse.

Does this reflect a Jewish attitude, a Hollywood attitude or, of course, both? How can they think this is OK, and how can a streaming service think it's worth distributing?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429429 time=1638753478 user_id=1560
">

It just keeps getting worse.

Does this reflect a Jewish attitude, a Hollywood attitude or, of course, both? How can they think this is OK, and how can a streaming service think it's worth distributing?

I'm sure Gentile Hollywood actors have lent their moral support.

Bricktop

I guess we'll see.

As far as I can tell, the MSM is playing "Silent Night" on this story.

Print
User actions